It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration LIES about Iranian nuclear program being frozen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It'd be nice to have a republican president again only because THEN it'll be his fault.

If Poland would have had the defense that Obama has, then Hitler could never had invaded.

lolz

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
It'd be nice to have a republican president again only because THEN it'll be his fault.

If Poland would have had the defense that Obama has, then Hitler could never had invaded.

lolz
Of course, the far left would blame everything on the Republican president, and the right will defend that president to their last breath. Nothing changes with a change in presidents aside from who's pointing fingers, and who's holding the shields.
edit on 3-6-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: how do I grammar?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

Within 2 years Iran will be armed with nuclear weapons

What is more disconcerting for you exactly:

1. That a P.O.S politician lied to you?

Or

2. That Iran might make nuclear weapons and "Islamic extremists" will consequently nuke the continental US?

If your answer is #2 I can understand - after all, have you seen the devastating effect the detonation of nuclear weapons has on another country and it's population?

That happened once (twice), in 1943.

For the door prize - can you guess which country detonated those nukes? and for a meat-platter prize can you guess the country that got nuked (twice)?

Now for the mystery prize - how many countries have nukes and how many countries have used them on other countries?

Given the way the US government is arming domestic law enforcement to the teeth whilst at the same time suffering from OCD gun grabbing syndrome towards US citizens, maybe...just maybe Iran wants a weapon or 2 as a deterrent - just like US citizens (the smart ones) are stockpiling guns and ammo at the moment.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Actually, using progressive logic, the first term of the next president everything can be blamed on Obama.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: peskyhumans

Obama foreign policy is playing "Red Light, Green Light".

As long as no-one sees Iran doing it, it's okay.

Better than the last presidents

"bomb the # out of everyone and let god sort them out" policy

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
So Iran lies to the United States.

And it's Obama's fault.

Okay.

Duh EVERYTHING is Obama fault

From the Killing of Jeusus, the crusades, Boston Massacre,WWI, Holocaust, 911, ISIS to the MULTI national Iran talks its all Obamas fault

And he will be responsible in 5 Billion years time to our sun going Nova

edit on 3-6-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

And it's Obama's fault.

Okay.

Duh EVERYTHING is Obama fault

From the Killing of Jeusus, the crusades, Boston Massacre,WWI, Holocaust, 911, ISIS to the MULTI national Iran talks its all Obamas fault

And he will be responsible in 5 Billion years time to our sun going Nova

That shows what you know !!!!!

You left out aids .

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The reason everyone is worried about nukes in Iran. Is that they may attack Israel with them. Many at ATS would be fine with that. The world in general would not like it very much .

And..........

( sarcasm on )
We're only talking nuclear weapons. You know ?.....,the most devastating weapons in the hands of mankind . ( big deal ) One hasn't gone off against humans since the end of World War II . But what the hell let's take a chance? If we're wrong so what it will only kill millions of people ?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Obama promised to shut down Guantanamo bay, 7 years later it's still open.

#IBlameObama

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I trust Israel LESS than I trust Iran with nukes and Israel actually HAS them (though they've continually violated international treaties requiring them to report them).

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

But USA still uses nuclear weapons (Depleted uranium), as wel as holding a stockpile of nuclear bombs that are on the ready should a conflict arise that threatens US liberties.

Nobody gives a **** about Iran's liberties though...

So if US politicians have openly lied, and we know the MSM also lies...

Where is all this hatred an enmity for Iran really stemming from? How do you know that they are going to bomb Israel, who told that they were violent as such?

Because recenty Israel has proved to be violent, and so has America.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I trust Israel LESS than I trust Iran with nukes and Israel actually HAS them (though they've continually violated international treaties requiring them to report them).
Frankly I don't trust ANYONE with nukes.

Doesn't matter how it's painted, spun, or woven.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

That's a fair point. Though similar to the gun argument, they exist and they won't unexist. So we have to deal with countries having them.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

That's a fair point. Though similar to the gun argument, they exist and they won't unexist. So we have to deal with countries having them.
Indeed. Doesn't mean I have to like it though.

The sad reality is, it's not a question of if, but when someone decides to use a nuclear weapon against a neighbor. Be it a terrorist attack, a defensive action, a precursor to invasion, or whatever. It's going to happen.

I only hope the world responds intelligently when that does happen. I like PLAYING the fallout series of games. Not so much living it.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hussein is The Black Mahdi prophesied by Mohammad's cousin about 730 AD (The Black Mahdi prepares the way for The Mahdi who defeats the Infidels). The Black Mahdi will be the tall Black leader of the most powerful Western army and he will advance Islam for WWlll and the return of The Mahdi (ref "AntiChrist Obama? Islamic World Lauds Obama as the Mahdi"). Hussein is the Muslim Communist enemy of America. Hitler came to power in 1933 and attacked Poland in 1939; Hussein came to power in 2009 and in 6 years has attacked numerous countries, replaced government patriots with Leftist/Muslims, has the US poised for an economic collapse, a Race War, made US the hated laughing stock of the world and created several hot spots that could become WWIII with Russia and China. Hussein and his minions also seem to be following Albert Pike's 1871 prophecy of WWIII. Little by little the Muslims, Liberals, Fascist and Communist will edge us aside with the help of the courts and politicians. If our European ancestors had not fought Muslims to the death for 1300 years, we would all be Muslims. Only the Kurds who are fighting for their lives have a chance; all those who turn the other cheek get their heads cut off.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
What did you expect? What hasn't the Obama Administration not lied about?

it is NOT A LIE....in the article, which WASN'T mentioned in the OP's post is the difference between nuclear fuel, and nuclear WEAPONS GRADE fuel. there are several steps to, and equipment needed, to make the fuel into a viable nuclear weapon. and Obama has explained that on numerous occasions

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

And it's Obama's fault.

Okay.

So just incompetent then. Yeah, that makes it better.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Wow you certainly makes sense. What a clear and penetrating thought that dives directly to the core issue involved !!!!!

Again everyone that currently possesses nuclear weapons has not use them. Myself knowing human nature believe that is very very lucky . So let's go ahead and test our luck why not if were wrong only millions will die ?

After all Iran has shown itself to be a nonbiased sensible country .........

And just think of how much easier it will be getting rid of all nuclear weapons as more countries come to the table . Why have I not seen before what a win-win situation Iran getting nuclear weapons is ?????????

edit on 3-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

But USA still uses nuclear weapons (Depleted uranium), as wel as holding a stockpile of nuclear bombs that are on the ready should a conflict arise that threatens US liberties.

Nobody gives a **** about Iran's liberties though...

So if US politicians have openly lied, and we know the MSM also lies...

Where is all this hatred an enmity for Iran really stemming from? How do you know that they are going to bomb Israel, who told that they were violent as such?

Because recenty Israel has proved to be violent, and so has America.

So you're saying you support the poliferation of nuclear weapons ?

Myself I would prefer nobody else develops them so they will be easier to get rid of eventually .

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: roberthsiddelljr
Hussein is The Black Mahdi prophesied by Mohammad's cousin about 730 AD (The Black Mahdi prepares the way for The Mahdi who defeats the Infidels). The Black Mahdi will be the tall Black leader of the most powerful Western army and he will advance Islam for WWlll and the return of The Mahdi (ref "AntiChrist Obama? Islamic World Lauds Obama as the Mahdi"). Hussein is the Muslim Communist enemy of America. Hitler came to power in 1933 and attacked Poland in 1939; Hussein came to power in 2009 and in 6 years has attacked numerous countries, replaced government patriots with Leftist/Muslims, has the US poised for an economic collapse, a Race War, made US the hated laughing stock of the world and created several hot spots that could become WWIII with Russia and China. Hussein and his minions also seem to be following Albert Pike's 1871 prophecy of WWIII. Little by little the Muslims, Liberals, Fascist and Communist will edge us aside with the help of the courts and politicians. If our European ancestors had not fought Muslims to the death for 1300 years, we would all be Muslims. Only the Kurds who are fighting for their lives have a chance; all those who turn the other cheek get their heads cut off.

You forgot the part where Obama's eyes roll back in his head and he starts speaking ancient Aramaic through his father the Great Satan Lucifer, raises an army of the dead, calls in the four horsemen and starts pillaging the world. Of course, this is AFTER the glorious rapture so I'm sure tolerant, loving, humble Christians like yourself will be whisked away in the twinkling of an eye to chill with Jesus in heaven for a while before Jesus says "Enough of this" and stars in the movie "Passion of the Christ 2: Crucify THIS" And beats down Obamasatan's evil dead army with the power of rock and roll.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join