It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How awesome it would be if Putin was president of USA, this is not a joke.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BentBone
a reply to: Shamrock6

Believe whatever the heck you want,

I am gonna go grab a bite to eat.

I am
Canadian and I have a problem with how US government kills and then blames the victim.

And then does it again and again and again.

Don't believe you, don't believe your Canadian, don't believe your a nurse, just don't believe anything that you put on this site!

But here's a promise.... for every thread you now make against the US i will create two threads attacking Putin and Russia!

Bring it on........

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

You left out suiting up for the New York Rangers and scoring 13 goals per game while taking them to the Stanley Cup.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Nope, fire took down building 7

And ISIS was Al Queda in Iraq, not created by the US or Russia.

so which school of thought are you? CIA created Al Queda in the 80's? Or did the current government create ISIS?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Who would win in a fight? Vladimir Putin or God?

Trick question, Putin is God.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Ooooo

I'm British and will enjoy watching this internet scrap

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Thank you very much for allowing me to believe what I want. I know where you're from that's a rare thing, but where I'm at it's not.

You can interpret that as "I don't need your permission" to put it more simply.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Russia has more dirty laundry ?

Russia has plenty. It's not innocent.

Corruption in Russia

According to Sergei Ivanov, the Kremlin chief of staff, the most corrupt spheres in Russia (in terms of household corruption) are healthcare, education, housing and communal services.[3] In comparison, independent experts from RBC magazine name law-enforcement agencies (including the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate) as the most corrupt sphere in Russia, which is followed by healthcare, education, housing and communal services, and social security services.[4] At the government level, however, the five top areas for corruption are as follows: Government contracts and purchases; Issuance of permits and certificates; Law-enforcement agencies; Land distribution and land relations; Construction.

Corruption in Russia
Putin Regime Based on Corruption

USA Today - Most Corrupt Countries in the World

7. Russia

Pct. saying corruption very serious: 79% (tied for 5th highest)
Pct. claiming public officials corrupt: 92% (the highest)
Pct. claiming police corrupt: 89% (10th highest)
2012 GDP per capita: $17,709

According to 82% of individuals surveyed, it is important to have personal contacts to get anything done in Russia's public sector. Additionally, 85% of Russians stated the government was run by just a few large entities for their own best interests. The only two other countries where residents were more likely to feel this way were Lebanon and Cyprus. The latter was known until recently as a haven for Russian oligarchs' money. These hyper-wealthy individuals often have close political ties, which allowed many to become wealthy during Russia's post-Soviet privatization.

Russia Silences Putin Critics - Crack Down on Social Media
Putin Silences Cricits with Range of New Laws

Putins Critics End Up Dead
Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Anna Politkovskaya, Alexander Litvinenko, Anastasia Baburova and Stanislav Markelov, Natalya Estemirova, Boris Berezovsky, Alexey Navalny, Boris Nemtsov

List of Journalists Murdered in Russia
The Putin Murders
Two More Critics of Putin Take Bullets to the Head

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Another one who needs to be fired from his job then.

"Dear masters of the Russian internet propaganda machine...This unit has been rumbled and therefor useless at his job.
I may suggest the usual method of firing....with a squad.
Yours BM".

Oh and I'm British btw.

edit on 3-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I'd like to know how he'd do all these things under the Constitution.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It's too early to decide if Putin will run for re-election in 2018.

But not too early to decide the results if he does.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Polls are in, Putin has an amazing 107% approval rating with 146% of the country's voters accounted for.

edit on 3/6/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
To watch Putin's speeches, his sincerity and intellect are apparent. His concern for Russia is genuine, and he speaks meaningfully.
I noted that during a speech about the Ukraine situation, he was not even using a teleprompter, answering questions with his own mind and words. In short, he postured as a genuine world leader ought.

This all I see in stark contrast to every speech I have ever seen from a US President, with the exception of some genuinely spoken Kennedy and Eisenhower speeches. One gets the feeling that during these speeches, Kennedy, Eisenhower, had written the words from the heart.
Every address by a US president, is read from a TV screen in front of him. It is written by those whom direct policy.
That is , written by the CIA advisers to the president, who in turn are an arm of the Globalist cabal we see at issue today.
Right through the abetting media are the carefully chosen words and memes delivered, staged and sanitized to the people, all the way from not the US leader, but the shadowy policy dictators above him.

Many Americans sense or know this, and it reflects in ideas such as, "Democrat of Republican, no difference, whomever is elected will be in Globalist hands."

Those "Globalists", whom have already usurped American politics, are precisely those from whom Putin struggles to keep Russia free.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The Russian Army is conducting drills on the Finnish border.

Or as Putin calls it, 'window shopping'.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ecapsretuo
To watch Putin's speeches, his sincerity and intellect are apparent. His concern for Russia is genuine, and he speaks meaningfully.

Did ya' read the information I posted about the Putin corruption and murders? How do you think a guy who makes about $100,000 per year becomes the richest guy on earth? Putin Fortune between $70 Billion - $200 Billion

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

- he would incentivise 20-30 million of the poorest Americans to move and populate vast unpopulated territory of Russia (he's been trying to populate Russia for ages, he needs 300 million more people at least) - to counter China in the future.

The problem with a depopulated Russia is that loads of Russians left Russia because they get better opportunities in the West and can have a better life away from rife corruption, political nepotism and societal inequalities that are orders of magnitude worse than the US. 200,000+ Russians emigrate each year, says a lot for Putin's Russia.

BentBone, you need to post more in the "joke forum".
edit on 3/6/2015 by paraphi because: fixed it

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Did ya' read the information I posted about the Putin corruption and murders?

Russian President Vladimir Putin has been nominated for a Nobel prize in Medicine for his work on clinical depression.

Apparently he can predict who will commit suicide the next week in London by just picking up his phone.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: ecapsretuo

Did ya' read the information I posted about the Putin corruption and murders? How do you think a guy who makes about $100,000 per year becomes the richest guy on earth? Putin Fortune between $70 Billion - $200 Billion

He just invests really well, duh.

This is really a pointless conversation. Those who love Putin, whether because they're paid to do so or not, are never going to think or say otherwise. I was just sitting here pondering, and it dawned on me that while I routinely see commentary from the U.S., UK, etc that is both positive and negative about those governments coming from the same people (ie somebody says "the U.S. sucks because they did this" but the next day they're talking about "hey this happened so maybe the U.S. doesn't suck entirely") I can't say the same for the Russophiles and Putinistas. They never, ever, ever have anything negative to say. Ever. Period. Full stop.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Augustus is in da house must be time to break out the big guns...........

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well BentBone has either been booted "AGAIN" or has left on his/her own accord, but tomorrow will be back with yet another new name!!

Oh the anticipation is killing me..........

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You know in defence of the title of this thread

How awesome would it be to have a leader who actually did desire the best for their country.
Putin is a greedy manipulative politician but i think from what i have read he does care about Russia and the Russian people.

Sadly those outside of Russia not so much

As opposed to some Western country leaders who seem to have a global agenda.

Yeah I know Putins probably a stooge as well, but, wouldn't it be nice to have a leader who loved and served their country

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join