It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking footage of school bus driver tossing child off bus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Al Capone was catholic , do you still think it's ironic .

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4
2 sides to every story and this just goes to show that video can be misleading.

The bus driver was assaulted by the kid he through off, thankfully the driver also had video.

Was waiting for someone to post that, thanks!

Driver displayed much more self-regulation than I would've been able to muster in that situation, props to him.

Hopefully the boy doesn't grow up to be a total pos.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tom.farnhill

na, not really because we all know religion is used to keep one foot in heaven.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
First let me set something straight, The kid in the second video that hit the bus driver is not the same kid he threw off. Which shows just how much respect those kids have for their driver.

Now, at first when I saw the kids video I was outraged. But there is always two sides to every story so I am glad to see the actual bus footage. My interpretation of it is this: One kid thinks it's ok to hit the driver upside the head with his heavy back pack which probably had books in it. You can tell it hurt a little by the way the driver acted afterwards. Then, you see the kid behind him beating some kid in the seat across. Like wtf? That's who he threw off. I honestly don't know what I would have done in his shoes. I could never be a school bus driver. I remember how kids treated them when I was in highschool.

And the blame for behavior like this lies nowhere other than with the kids parents. Why would the school take blame for not teaching the kids respect? That's a parents job. If he has no respect for a bus driver he most likely has no respect for his parents. Some parents don't pay enough attention to their children at home and then send them off to school for most of the day. They don't have to deal with their sh# a majority of the time.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Honestly I don't even know why they were 'thinking' about firing the driver. That looked like the bus for the criminally insane to me.These little juvvies know darn good and well what they are supposed to be doing.The kids were kicked off the bus until that Wednesday? are you kidding me? Our bus driver would have body slammed those kids and their parents would have put the smack down on them when they got home. Well I guess we know why the kids act the way they do don't we?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It's funny. Everything is based on perspective. You watch the first video, and damn that bus driver to the bowels of hell! You watch the second video and, wow, that kid had it coming.
I wish everyone here would think like that. You know, two sides to every story and all that.

That kid needs some parenting. Bad.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

What I should have written was that he put his "safety" in jeopardy, not his life.

Research kidnappings and see how often it happens to children within blocks of their home, and often right before or after school hours, when they're walking to and from school.

I highly, HIGHLY doubt that a school bus driver has the option to just drop a child off wherever s/he wants to because of behavioral issues, but I would like to see the district's policy on that, as you could be correct. I wouldn't think you are, but it's possible.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
It's funny. Everything is based on perspective. You watch the first video, and damn that bus driver to the bowels of hell! You watch the second video and, wow, that kid had it coming.
I wish everyone here would think like that. You know, two sides to every story and all that.

That kid needs some parenting. Bad.

This is why I always preach in the Posse Comitatus forum that people can't judge the entirety of a confrontation from a 30-second video.

Of course, people yell at me for taking that stance, but if I get yelled at for being level-headed and intelligent about condemning someone "to the bowels of hell," so be it.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Both of those boys should be suspended from school and permanently off the bus! That driver could have wrecked when that kid hit him upside the head with that backpack and killed the whole lot!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
What ever happened to a clip around the ear hole?.
If I did this when I was a kid I would have gotten a smack or even my mouth washed out with soap.
I know a few people who have come out of teaching because the kids nowadays run riot and have no consequences for their actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join