It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulling Out an Exact Date From a Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I don't know if it's significant, but last night's dream was the first time I actually was able to remember with clarity, a specific date.

I was dreaming I was young again and back in the 80's & super impressed by the fact - Trapper Keepers, big hair and a young body again - just not sure it was MY body since I frequently dream I look different. Then I was in a grocery store and began a conversation with an older man who worked there. I said something about tractor beams - I don't know why, because I barely know what they are - and he said "You know a lot for someone so young." and I said that I wasn't really that young and by the way what was the date. He said October 17, 1987. So the dream went on through some randomness, but I kept holding on to that date. Even in another dream after that I was trying to write that date down on a piece of paper, not realizing I was still dreaming.

October 17, 1987 sure isn't significant for ME in any way - I was in my late teens and had a head full of alternative music and crushes. Maybe it's just a random thing but I thought it was odd that I made a point of holding on to that date.

Anybody else pull dates out and what were their significance in retrospect?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EveStreet
Anybody else pull dates out and what were their significance in retrospect?

Only once that I can remember at this time.

It was a dream of my next life ... a future life. It took place 200 years in the future in East Texas. There was an invasion and we were running from it. I was a boy, age 17, and I died. I saw maps on the walls and I heard the date as well as the family name. It was very detail oriented and it stayed with me for three days.

The significance? I can't say. I won't know if it was precognitive of a future life or if it was just a dream. I'll know in 200 years ... if I'm reborn into that situation or not.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I don't know why you're remembering something from the past like that, but for me, if I can't forget the dream, it's usually something important for some reason.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Space balls movie had a tractor beam in 1987 and According to Paul LaViolette, Starburst Foundation, Schenectady, New York, Eric Dollard, and Guy Obolensky had independently conducted gravity-like beam experiments during the 1980s that had been inspired by observations reported by Nikola Tesla.[9] Those experiments were not reported in peer reviewed journals.

a reply to: EveStreet

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I once had a dream that a large space rock was going to hit the US on October 10 near Whitetop Mountain (no year specified!). That was about 4 years ago and nothing has happened yet so I think we're safe. But if it does happen... You heard it here first. lol

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I should actually clarify after digging up what I wrote about it, for what it's worth. Space rock was my first impression of the event but that wasn't made completely obvious, I was just shown a big explosion. Could have been other causes I guess.

top topics

join