It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear & Present danger : Large Earth Quake - West Coast- 24- 48+ hours

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Sigh how many more OP?. How many more threads like this until a quake happens and you say you are a great prophet?.
You are bound to get one right....I hope others don't do what you do and attempt to scare folk.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This wouldn't have anything to do with the reports of impending EQ's all over the net today would it?

indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com...

govtslaves.info...

Jude

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm all tuned in...whatever it is that gets him is data/information. The last two he has done has been enough to grab my attention.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
He gets his data from sun spot activity. Not really a mystery, and there is much research on the subject.

Stop acting clueless and use your noggin people.

As above so below. Each one of us, are a tiny organism, and above us are Titans travelling the galactic circuit.

What affects the titans, affects the rest.

The macro and micro relation, is the universal experience. Don't be ignorant to your own little world and views of life. Life is bigger then each of us.

Nature. Your all apart of it, and not separate from its outcomes.
edit on 2-6-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
no big head any more, me im nothing- more like sober & serious ive realized history gets mangled & then forgotten .( in resp to boy monkey)
edit on 2-6-2015 by TheJesuit because: reply wrong area

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I gotta say, Jesuit has been the best at predictions I've seen during my years here on ATS. I was impressed with the first two, and am fully subscribed to this one. I don't care if Jesuit is totally whack, lucky, crazy, fear mongering or true. This is enertaining regardless.

I appreciate the thread, the seeming recent increase in EQ activity seems a blatant confirmation that lends credence to the prediction.

I understand that following all current events can lead anyone to considering the fact that a big one may be imminent. Not necessarily a prediction, just analyzing current events and speculating on what may be still to come.

Some of us are paying more attention or simply just more sensitive to the subtle energies. I for one appreciate and pay attention to our OPs threads/warnings. I have my salt shaker handy, but don't feel the need to use it really. I feel something significant is around the corner as well.....

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

originally posted by: Klassified
Unicorns will stampede the White House at high noon tomorrow

Damn you Klassified... who told you my plan?

Great minds think alike. Let the stampede begin.

On topic:

ill be watching and hoping i am wrong but it is quite clear and im a little freaked out .

I hope you're wrong too.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
the latest gossip is that planet x is out there, maybe the loveboat is in port?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

He gets his data from sun spot activity. Not really a mystery, and there is much research on the subject.

I am so glad they are finally looking into this ... I have always wondered and even expressed in Quake Watch my feelings regarding CME's and EQ activity. The Sun has everything to do with us in more ways than we can imagine! Its all energy and expresses itself as such.

Here is a good read. www.scirp.org/Journal/PaperDownload.aspx?paperID=5319
It's a PDF "Influences of Solar Cycles on Earthquakes"
edit on 2-6-2015 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Thank you for that most informative read!! i had no idea!!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Sun spot activity eh?

Sorry to tell you but it's all quiet up there, no solar flares, CME's, coronal holes or geomagnetic storms happening now or in the next 3 days.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The indicators change. sun spots, words, images, its kinda different each time but the notion on this seems clear.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Unicorns are sneaky buggers , acting like horses while at the same time stocking up on assault rifles .

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
bootie
bad psot
edit on 3-6-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

bootie
bad psot

Ummmm what exactly does that mean .

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

The goalposts you mean?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Its the Narwhales you should worry about.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
a reply to: TheJesuit

I'll play. How did you get this information/surmise/wildguess? Have you had plenty of accurate predictions/guesses/comesupheadshalfthetime in the past? Thanks.

Ice and other variants of meth amph are some pretty wild drugs. Halusinations are pretty common amongst addicts.
Mix these drugs with god knows whatever else these people are taking, and well, we get threads like these.

The owners of ATS should really track down these people and pass on their information to the authorities so they can check in on them and check them into mental health facilities if need be, which in most cases I'd suspect is long over due.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
This is the predictions forum. Right? Wait...yes it is. So the OP can predict Unicorns will stampede the White House at high noon tomorrow if he/she wants. Doesn't mean any of us have to believe it. "Why so serious"?

now that's a prediction ! was it a vision ? a hunch ? or an educated guess ?

Op go for it, predict and speculate away. I hope nothing happens but if something
big does, I will say Snip feels weird right now in the world as of 10:50pm CST USA

maybe a quake ? maybe more terrorism ?
maybe WW3 ? maybe an impact event ?
maybe and most likely nothing.
edit on 3-6-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: engrish

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
9 1/2 hours left on your prediction !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join