It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacked Emails Expose George Soros As Ukraine Puppet-Master

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Eeeeeee! I'll cherish it foever

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Russian (state-sponsored) "hackers" still trying to prove that somehow the Russian invasion of the Ukraine is the fault of the West.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Seems like Soros is not just active in Ukraine :

‘No bowing down’: Thousands of pro-govt protesters rally for Macedonian PM

The massive show of support for the prime minister was in response to Sunday’s anti-government march in the capital, which saw over 20,000 people calling for Gruevski’s resignation. These demonstrations come amid accusations of corruption and recent ethnic clashes involving militants from Kosovo in the ex-Yugoslav republic.

If Gruevski does not resign, “Macedonia will face a war, just like Ukraine,” Zaev threatened over the weekend, as quoted by RIA Novosti.

One of the NGOs that attended the anti-government rally over the weekend said it has made “contributions” to the opposition movement.

“The organization has these contributions to the developments in Macedonia right now,” head of Open Society Foundations (OSF) Vladimir Milcin told RT’s In The Now host Anissa Naouai. OSF is a global organization which supports various political movements and is funded by the US hedge fund billionaire George Soros.

“Foundation is supporting freedom of media, so the small islands which have remained because big media are completely controlled by the government. We support NGOs and informal civic initiatives,” Milcin said. “This is not a revolution, this is a peaceful protest and I hope it will not end as in Ukraine with bloodshed.”

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

No offense intended, you just provided me with a very good assist to make a point. I didn't state you pointed any fingers, did I? And regardless who started this crap of war, it hopefully ends sooner than later.

If external warmongers start throwing some oil on the fire, then the whole situation is even more likely to become explosive.

The International Machiavellistic Foundation in full swing, we will see lots of oil I guess. What a shame. I liked Soros for a while, seems to be ages ago by now...
edit on 2-6-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Excellent find!

"However, the reason behind this is a desire to influence it in connection with its refusal to join anti-Russian sanctions, support of the South Stream and willingness to be involved in the implementation of other options of fuel delivery, including the so-called Turkish Stream," he said.

uk.businessinsider.com...

Lavrov, spot on! Gas is always one of the bigger topics in Europe and Soros knows how to play this.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Lavrov, spot on! Gas is always one of the bigger topics in Europe and Soros knows how to play this.

And this has nothing to do with the protests?

Last weekend the Republic of Macedonia was rocked by antigovernment protests and pro-government counterprotests following the release of covert recordings that allegedly show the government planning to rig votes and to cover up a murder.

uk.businessinsider.com...

Russia is scared their best bud in Macedonia may not be there long...so why not blame it on the west and blame someone with no evidence to back the claim.

Also what else would you expect Russia to say?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I read the "leaked e-mail" allegedly from soros and to me it does not read like an e-mail exchange of two people who have been in constant contact.

" As you know, I asked Andrés Velasco, a prominent economist who was Chile’s very successful minister of finance from 2006-2010 to visit Kyiv..."

Why would soros have to explain who andres velasco is in such detail ie " prominent economist" and "minister of finance from 2006-2010"

He said as "as you know" so again why would he have to explain who velasco is?

"where he met the Prime Minister; the President was in Warsaw at the time."

If soros and ukraines president were in contact this whole time this email does not sound like a casual exchange between regular acquaintances.

It sounds more like a first contact email but even more like a hoax made up for public consumption.

If i was Soros emailing the president who i have been in contact with for some time i would have said something like "Velasco met with MOF of warsaw and said financially we need to turn things around and here is what i can do...."

It just sounds staged to me. It does not sound like an email from one person to the next who have been in contact for some time.

Aside from that there is no way to authenticate this. If the hackers wanted to show some proof they could have disrupted the ukraine official website or email system and there would be no question that a real hack was carried out.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

More than just Soros....the maniacal generally need assistance

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Thanks for the response!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
When Russia cannot solve their problems, the EU cannot solve their problems, they will all cotton to Soros NWO. That might take forever though with his age having one leg in the grave already so he may like to shake things up at the top and the bottom all at the same time to realize his dreams of ruling the world (while stroking a white kitty).

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
George soro also had a 33 million dollar hand in Ferguson.

Bravo george!! Place in hell called malabolge for you!

Yes but remember this guy is not working alone.

Soros CIA relationship goes way back to 70s and 80s.

He didn't work for them, he works WITH them.
edit on 2-6-2015 by BentBone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
Anyone who holds sympathetic values to this man should be looked at with suspicion as a ats disinformer

I see couple of those guys every day,

Always same guys same mantra !

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Evidence doesn't fit in with your bias so you ignore it.

That is so old school

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

And people wonder why Russia banned western paid NGOs.

Lol

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaStrike1001

Sounds like you are trying to appeal to conspiracy minded people by suggesting deeper convoluted conspiracy within a conspiracy !

Just admit it, the jig is up !

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
how much you wanna bet we can thank Putin for this one?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
sounds more like a go-between like snowden is than a puppetmaster, someone that can play both sides without getting suicided in the process, could be a setup like another poster suggested

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ilpero

It's not that difficult to understand. Soros and the so-called Zionist bankers are following the Nordics' orders(in exchange
for their technology and ideas. You don't think so many Jews could have won the Nobel Prize without their help, do you?), and this is what the Nordics prefer:

1) Every country to be democratic

2) A one world government(people really need to stop thinking of this as a bad thing. The Nordics don't have the same concept of nationalism as we do, and this is what it is, nationalism disguised as belief in freedom, because in the end, it makes no difference whether you follow one government called the U.S or the world, assuming that that world government is also democratically elected).

Now what I don't understand yet is why the bankers are trying so hard to hide Disclosure. I don't think the Nordics are preventing them from doing that(in fact, it's possible that the Nordics are threatening to disclose, if you don't follow what they say.) I think this is really more like sticking to the old belief that Disclosure is some big deal.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BentBone
a reply to: AlphaStrike1001

Sounds like you are trying to appeal to conspiracy minded people by suggesting deeper convoluted conspiracy within a conspiracy !

Just admit it, the jig is up !

All i am saying is that it sounds fake.
It is supposed to be an e-mail between two people who are supposed to be in regular contact, but sounds like a first contact e-mail.

Soros allegedly says "as you know" then goes into detail about what the president allegedly should already know.

Business communication 101 "keep it simple"
This email does not follow format of that or the format of two people who are allegedly in regular contact.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZacharyW
how much you wanna bet we can thank Putin for this one?

Would that be a bad thing ? Exposing scum for what it is ??

Or do you speak in jest, as every other type does that believes Soros is on the side of the righteous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join