It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacked Emails Expose George Soros As Ukraine Puppet-Master

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Just days after George Soros warned that World War 3 was imminent unless Washington backed down to China on IMF currency basket inclusion, the hacker collective CyberBerkut has exposed the billionaire as the real puppet-master behind the scenes in Ukraine.

Hacked Emails Expose George Soros As Ukraine Puppet-Master

Knowing Soros and his Banker friends, is this a true leak or are there ulterior motives behind it. Knowing Soros these documents are probably leaked on purpose. but Why?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

Interesting, flagged you to see what others have to say, because i have no clue. Could be. Would be stupid. But who knows? Also with these leaked emails: they are very easy to forge.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I would like to comment on this,but unfortunately I can not . But I starred and flagged you for the post.
Good luck with it

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Interesting, flagged you to see what others have to say, because i have no clue. Could be. Would be stupid. But who knows? Also with these leaked emails: they are very easy to forge.

I second that. Would be cool if some of the members here who have required ability and knowledge to give their opinion about this leaked material could evaluate this. How reliable is the source?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hm, hard to really tell who released this snippet of information. As mentioned in the blog post, the metadata seems real, however that just tells who it's from and where it went.

The only way to know if is the same source releases anymore information. if it's just one and done, then it can been viewed with skepticism.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ilpero
How reliable is the source?

Not very - it is being reported mainly on RT, the Kremlin mouthpeice.

That said, the conversation purportedly hacked doesn't seem to indicate Soros as "puppet master", but simply as someone with a finger in the pie. Nor does it indicate he was behind any of the events that led up to the crisis, but simply responding to them with offers of assistance.

So, in short, it seems a rather benign e-mail exchange is being spun to high heaven...

Here is the link to the "hacked e-mails" - Now, whoever these guys are (I suspect pro-Russian or even Kremlin backed hackers) and assuming what they are presenting is actually real, none of the selected snippets (they have only shown what they want to show) indicate anything more than a what is already commonly known, from the point of view of someone who can actually do something about it.
edit on 2/6/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is a hoax, or forgery. It's a giveaway that the letters (without any proven provenance) are signed...

George Soros A self-appointed advocate of the new Ukraine March 12, 2015

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It is a scam, those emails were spoofed they obviously came from the Koch brothers. What are they trying to pull saying they are Soros

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

So, a jewish bankster is accused of instigating war for nefarious reasons not readily apparent but he is a pusher of the New World Order of the 1% and the 99%

Well, bend me over and call me sally - who wooda thunk!

Soros, and ilk, are scum.

3....2....1 - standby for the source trolls.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Yes perhaps. It's still very scary if true, that one man have that much influence in world economy (through his influence at the Fed and probably other World Banks) and can possibly influence at least one of the world's current flash-point.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Even the content doesn't seem to indicate he has that much influence.

For example, it discusses rebuilding Ukraine's Army along the lines of the Minsk agreement and the need to stabilise Ukraine's Governmental structures to ensure the peace lasts etc - all pretty standard and common sense stuff, nothing really nefarious about the content at all.

But for those who want to, merely the "leak" and the linking of Soros name is enough to convince them of some evil plot by Jewish bankers and the NWO, without even looking at the content of the supposed e-mails.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
3....2....1 - standby for the source trolls.

Even the source - if you care to actually read thse supposedly leaked e-mails - doesn't support the OP that he is "puppet master" or that he had anything to do with the events which proceeded the crisis..

But that doesn't matter, really, does it? Like I said, for some, the mere linking of the name to the event is enough, who gives a toss what the e-mails actually say.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Soros is a prized banker - with a capital W.

I interpret this article differently and do see his International Renaissance Foundation (The Ukraines largest charity organization) no differently to Banksters (in the past) arming both sides of a war to ensure win-win for the 1%

Don't let my opinion get to you.....Keep calm and carry on.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Why does "the New Ukraine" need $1 billion per year?

Why do they need military training from Europe & the U.S?

Why is this a billionaire American Zionist's business in the first place?

*Puts hand up*
Oh I know sir, I know...
Is it because of global hegemony of the bankers and their masters?

Well done Timmy, a gold star for you!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Exactly Sublime.
It stinks of WW2.

Which Russia won...

Good luck Europe...

Stay out of this BS Cameron, you jobsworth!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
George soro also had a 33 million dollar hand in Ferguson.

Bravo george!! Place in hell called malabolge for you!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Chump change, really... But perhaps it is because of the costly war and loss of revenue from the territory taken?

Why do they need military training from Europe & the U.S?

Maybe to counter the very real threat of Russia on their doorstep?

Neither particularly challenging questions, really.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is the problem with "leaks": Nowadays they are so easily forged that they now are synonymous with "rumours".

George Soros is not someone who I am particularly fond of, but in my book one doesn't accuse without solid evidences.

I need a more solid evidence before judging the validity of the OP.

edit on 2-6-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

Chump change, really... But perhaps it is because of the costly war and loss of revenue from the territory taken?

Chump change in what Universe?

Perhaps it is?
Perhaps they should have paid their Russian debts.

That's the conservative way isn't it?
Don't pay your debt your possessions get repossessed?

Maybe to counter the very real threat of Russia on their doorstep?

Neither particularly challenging questions, really.

Well Russia hasn't moved in a long while...
As far as I know their doorstep is in the exact same place it's always been.

NATO on the other hand...
Can't say the same for their encroachment towards a sovereign nation.

Moot anyways, Soros is a warmonger...
His buddies are warmongers...

It's their pockets they're worried about.
You could guarantee that if Russia was a puppet State these bankers and war mongers would remain neutral.
edit on 2-6-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Anyone who holds sympathetic values to this man should be looked at with suspicion as a ats disinformer

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join