It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Forum Topic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I see a forum for space exploration. What about ocean exploration? Isn't it true we know more about the universe than our own oceans?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces

Fragile Earth covers the Oceans well enough as far as I see it.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Nice to see you again. No hard feelings.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Never any hard feelings with me, I'll disagree in one thread and agree in another depending on the topic, it's all about the debate for me.

Regarding ocean exploration though, I also think it is a really interesting subject but I go to 'Fragile Earth' to find topics related to such matters. I think that is a good 'umbrella' forum for everything terrestrial
above or below the ocean.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Do you have any threads that will be a good start? I want to start a new thread but it seems I've been told to revisit old threads. When I do I just get told this is an old thread; I find it interesting to discuss.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Just take the crazy trip which is the ATS search engine lol, it's all I do, and I read much more here than I post.
Ignore the whining about reviving old threads if it interests you enough to discuss, and ignore those who whine that there is another thread if you have a genuinely different take on the topic.
If the mods are happy then that's all that really matters. There are plenty of folk here who do the emotional troll thing, especially if you are new, but the most important thing is if you have clear reasoning behind your thread reviving/posting decision, then it is worthy of discussion.
Anyone who is not interested in that reasoned discussion is a troll if they can't just click elsewhere and ignore it.
...unless they are a mod of course

edit on 1.6.2015 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I've learned from previous mistakes on the emotional troll stand point. It is a very intriguing test, if I say so myself.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Ah, I was thinking more of people who will give new members a hard time over nothing sometimes, plenty of prick people like that all over the internet lol.

If you want to start a thread on something though, and it is a genuinely unique take on a topic that you have, then post it, and tell the trolls to move on if all they can contribute is a whine that it is similar to another topic.
Any doubts run it past a mod first. They are generally really friendly here and prefer someone checking first than finding out they made a mistake later.

new topics

top topics

join