It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Brothers from the same Father separately created Judaism and Islam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
originally posted by: infolurker
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

vhb: Wait one minute here (thank you for your epistle infolurker I am not the scholar you are and rely on your good testimony to make sense of this). There is only one God that allows for its expression *the human* to describe Itself. This expression can include many disaplines (dogmatic form) that are allowed to fashion themselves to the particular civilization they address. Islam and Judaism do not worship the same god; this is faulty thinking within both; they actually worship the messengers; Abraham and Mohammed. One could say the same of Christianity's sanctity of Jesus. There is a higher force and no one seems to recognize it as the creator of the messengers of wisdom.

infolurker: Incorrect.
YWHW (Yahweh) is the creator.
Allah, Hubal, Baal is what is called a "false god". (See Book of Enoch, book of jubilees, book of giants)

YWHW is NOT prime creator; it is a being that resides between the AUO and Mankind (it pretends a belief system). It is a fallen ANGLE; not angel, it is confused and power mad.

infolurker: The "old false pantheons" had many names when Nimrod's empire was forced to spread out over the planet and their languages confused. The same "Watcher Fallen Angels" which made up the "Pantheon of Gods" of numerous cultures all started with the ONE Culture after the flood. Nimrod of Babylon. This "Mystery Religion" has continued through that ages and is still here today

Certainly not the Freemasons.

edit on 31-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
originally posted by: KnightLight

vhb:
There is only one God that allows for its expression; to describe itself. This expression can include many disaplines (dogmatic form) that are allowed to fashion themselves to the particular civilization they address. Islam and Judaism do not worship the same god; this is faulty thinking within both; they actually worship the messengers; Abraham and Mohammed. One could say the same of Christianity's sanctity of Jesus. There is a higher force and no one seems to recognize it.

KinghtLight: Thank you for posting that. Glad you are still watching this.
It's why they say God is dead.. The Fool on the Hill in the beatles song of the same name.. He can hear God talking perfectly loud. All the other people never hear it.. I wondering how many of us have gotten to a point that we know what's up now?

There are a few know what is going on; not that we have to augment anything physically, its a mental "I GET IT" message sent to the cosmos or God; acknowledgement.
Angels can be made... People change Rolls..

KnightLight: They don't want you to know.. "They" don't want your name called.
Jack in LOST, he becomes the guardian of the "earth" Something of a arch angel Michael character.. There is Always one guardian (in Lost).. Jacob dies, and passes it on to Jack.. But it makes this weird thing we are even more interesting..
I can't tell if this makes it a higher stakes game or a lower stakes game..

It is always higher stakes; this game becomes more complicated by each day anticipated as things change. You are an Angel whether you agree or not (you volunteered to exist in this precarious world) to change it.
edit on 31-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Are you one of the Jose Luis De Jesus Miranda followers or something?

You make absolutely no sense.

As I mentioned before, Since the begining, The Serpent tempted Eve by promising that they "could be like God, and surely not die if they rebelled". (that didn't work out well).

It is the same throughout history and today. We can become like "gods" here in this corrupted world. Same Lie, Same promises, same gullible idiots striving to serve their master in their quest to become gods, (Trans-humanism, Ascended Masters, Whatever ).

The need to refuse salvation freely given in order to become immortal in a corrupted world.... it is a lie.

The same lie from the beginning of time is still being used today. Never fails.

The same lie / quest to be like the most high without the most high. Doomed to failure.

Accept the free gift of Salvation through Yeshua Hamashiach (Jesus Christ), the risen son of the almighty who paid the price for sin and rebellion with his own blood for YOU.

Choose life not sin, corruption, decay, and death of this corrupt world.
edit on 31-5-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

What went wrong within this metaphoric idea form. Two brothers fighting against each other to create separate dogmatic belief systems. Someone has to win? The two are dueling it out in/to this day.

Abraham 1st son was Ishmael born of his wife Sarah's handmaiden Hagar.Abraham's 2nd son Issac was born of his wife Sarah. Neither Ishmael or Issac started Islam or Judaism respectively.The scriptures are so clear on this FACT there is ZERO credible refutation.

Issac's son Jacob became Israel and he did not create Judaism either .For that fact neither did Israels son Judah.As for Ishmael starting Islam that is pure religious BS.Ishmael and the beginning of the religion of Islam are separated by thousands of years.
edit on 1-6-2015 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I'd like someone to prove to me that Abraham even existed. Prove that the stories about him weren't just folklore made up over the thousand years between when he supposedly lived and when the stories were finally written down. Good luck with that.

ATS Thread - Did Abraham Ever Really Exist?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

infolurker: Are you one of the Jose Luis De Jesus Miranda followers or something?

You make absolutely no sense.

What is that? Who? What sense do I not make?

infolurker: As I mentioned before, Since the begining, The Serpent tempted Eve by promising that they "could be like God, and surely not die if they rebelled". (that didn't work out well).
It is the same throughout history and today. We can become like "gods" here in this corrupted world. Same Lie, Same promises, same gullible idiots striving to serve their master in their quest to become gods, (Trans-humanism, Ascended Masters, Whatever ).

Why is the serpent demonized; the only thing it did was to tell the human not be slaves of God and eat of enlightenment (this is all metaphorical) and not really true. We are mini gods, we are its expression whether we like it or not (it relies upon us to explain ITS own existence); the creation explains to the creator the event.

infolurker: The need to refuse salvation freely given in order to become immortal in a corrupted world.... it is a lie.
The same lie from the beginning of time is still being used today. Never fails.
The same lie / quest to be like the most high without the most high. Doomed to failure.

Salvation from what? I am my own salvation. I will not be enslaved in another's belief/ idea form (Jesus, Mohammed, Siddhartha).

infolurker: Accept the free gift of Salvation through Yeshua Hamashiach (Jesus Christ), the risen son of the almighty who paid the price for sin and rebellion with his own blood for YOU. Choose life not sin, corruption, decay, and death of this corrupt world.

I am not an original sinner; I am of a God construct (I KNOW IT and IT KNOWS ME) individualized. For me DOGMA? not a gift; a YOKE created by humans to trick or enslave itself; there is a higher being I ascribe to and it is not Yahweh.
edit on 1-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I'd like someone to prove to me that Abraham even existed. Prove that the stories about him weren't just folklore made up over the thousand years between when he supposedly lived and when the stories were finally written down. Good luck with that.

Similar to proving "the Priest of Salem" Machiventa Melchizidek existed (created Jerusalem) and lived for 700 years.
ATS Thread - Did Abraham Ever Really Exist?
I cannot prove Abraham; have a problem with Moses as well (foundling in the river rushes) adopted by Egyptians and betrayed his adopted race; took the secrets and fled. I would love to see Sir Thomas Cromwell or Sir Thomas More get him before a court of law and challenge his being? I cannot see any of these stories as being other than metaphorical. To what purpose? Trick/numb the human into a status quo. Keep it busy enough to not wonder why it exists.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
originally posted by: Rex282

vhb: What went wrong within this metaphoric idea form. Two brothers fighting against each other to create separate dogmatic belief systems. Someone has to win? The two are dueling it out in/to this day.

Rex282: Abraham 1st son was Ishmael born of his wife Sarah's handmaiden Hagar.Abraham's 2nd son Issac was born of his wife Sarah. Neither Ishmael or Issac started Islam or Judaism respectively.The scriptures are so clear on this FACT there is ZERO credible refutation.
Issac's son Jacob became Israel and he did not create Judaism either .For that fact neither did Israels son Judah.As for Ishmael starting Islam that is pure religious BS.Ishmael and the beginning of the religion of Islam are separated by thousands of years.

I am speaking of the aftermath of bad decision making. It doesn't matter what decade this happened. I realize this is metaphorical; planned obfuscation. Who started what when (doesn't matter) the chaos exists. The Persians and the Arabians are resolving an old dispute regardless of Judaic tribes having moved into that area (now known as Isreal) 900 BC. Do you not realize this is story telling (unreality).

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

It's going to be hard for people to get what you are saying...

But I like your effort. Very solid, and moving forward.

edit on 1-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

It's going to be hard for people to get what you are saying...

But I like your effort. Very solid, and moving forward.

Thank you KnightLight for your kind words. Attempting to address a truth as I know it would be difficult to convince others of their truths as being wrong; (we have options regarding belief systems and should). I am just looking for good debates (what do you know I do NOT). I am curious as to others experiences regarding their relationship to historical metaphor or a different understanding of what I/you perceive as a God figure/creator. Fascinating.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Thank you KnightLight for your kind words. Attempting to address a truth as I know it would be difficult to convince others of their truths as being wrong; (we have options regarding belief systems and should). I am just looking for good debates (what do you know I do NOT). I am curious as to others experiences regarding their relationship to historical metaphor or a different understanding of what I/you perceive as a God figure/creator. Fascinating.

I lost interest in Answers when I started asking better questions.
I wish I could debate better in this thread, it's just something I didn't think or know or believe, until recently.

And yes I like the way your are posting trying to keep the train chuggin.

There are Countless stories.

B.o.B hip hop artist. He called it "the adventures of bobby ray."
Ludacris hip hop artist. He called it "Ludaversal."

I came to the idea from Egyptian myths first. LOST then vampire diaries, then the Originals..
I like to mix and match as many as I can..
Create a Higher definition Version..

Answers Don't make you grow... Like a good critical think session, or a journey.

Soul Quest.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

KnightLight: I lost interest in Answers when I started asking better questions.
I wish I could debate better in this thread, it's just something I didn't think or know or believe, until recently.
And yes I like the way your are posting trying to keep the train chuggin. There are Countless stories.

To confound the human. Dogma is confusing. Why have to have a belief system (I have my truth and know it to be accurate). The mythical stories; from the Greek to the Assyrians to "Jason and the Argonauts" "The Truman Show" (Hollywood explainations of reality) are
outstanding. What is the purpose? (truth telling).

KnightLight: B.o.B hip hop artist. He called it "the adventures of bobby ray." w
Ludacris hip hop artist. He called it "Ludaversal."
I [to the idea from Egyptian myths first]. LOST then vampire diaries, then the Originals..
I like to mix and match as many as I can..
Create a Higher definition Version..

Mash ups tell the truth; changes timing/idea form accidentally with purpose.

KnightLight: Answers Don't make you grow... Like a good critical think session, or a journey.
Soul Quest

Answers just cause more questions to be asked; YES you are correct in the probable causation of another journey quest to engage in. What are you seeking this time?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Me..

I am just telling stories at the moment.. Might add comedy or music or paintings as I go. My stories have been a little lacking in color, which is why I borrow so many others.

I have a whole new life.

Choo Choo Choo.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Thought so.

Mini god who is his own salvation who thinks the serpent in the garden was the good guy... LOL

And yes, I believe you when you say you are a follower of the one who would exalt himself above the throne of God.

Why is the serpent demonized; the only thing it did was to tell the human not be slaves of God and eat of enlightenment (this is all metaphorical) and not really true.

We are mini gods, we are its expression whether we like it or not (it relies upon us to explain ITS own existence); the creation explains to the creator the event. Salvation from what? I am my own salvation. I will not be enslaved in another's belief/ idea form (Jesus, Mohammed, Siddhartha).

I am not an original sinner; I am of a God construct (I KNOW IT and IT KNOWS ME) individualized. For me DOGMA? not a gift; a YOKE created by humans to trick or enslave itself; there is a higher being I ascribe to and it is not Yahweh.

You were born into a corrupt world. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.

Do you understand that your comments are directly identical to what an Illuminated Luciferian would say and believe?

I beg you, open your eyes and cast off the deception of the ages. You cannot become a God in this corrupt construct which has been the lie promoted since the Garden.

edit on 1-6-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Me..
I am just telling stories at the moment.. Might add comedy or music or paintings as I go. My stories have been a little lacking in color, which is why I borrow so many others.

I have a whole new life.

Choo Choo Choo.

Noble and brave (you have my bow). I call it leaking color instead, describing something that is organic to ones own being that is fresh and new and share (even if ignored). The purpose stands upon its own foundation/conviction. I told someone today that it takes great courage to be a human; with its pratfalls. One must have a solid foundation of "a sense of humor".

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

infolurker:Thought so.
Mini god who is his own salvation who thinks the serpent in the garden was the good guy... LOL
And yes, I believe you when you say you are a follower of the one who would exalt himself above the throne of God.

Yes, oh yes. This being just wants recognition/love of all things? Its lonely.

vhb:
Why is the serpent demonized; the only thing it did was to tell the human not be slaves of God and eat of enlightenment (this is all metaphorical) and not really true.
We are mini gods, we are its expression whether we like it or not (it relies upon us to explain ITS own existence); the creation explains to the creator the event. Salvation from what? I am my own salvation. I will not be enslaved in another's belief/ idea form (Jesus, Mohammed, Siddhartha).

vhb: I am not an original sinner; I am of a God construct (I KNOW IT and IT KNOWS ME) individualized. For me DOGMA? not a gift; a YOKE created by humans to trick or enslave itself; there is a higher being I ascribe to and it is not Yahweh.

infolurker: You were born into a corrupt world. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.

Do you understand that your comments are directly identical to what an Illuminated Luciferian would say and believe?

I beg you, open your eyes and cast off the deception of the ages. You cannot become a God in this corrupt construct which has been the lie promoted since the Garden.

I do not recognize a Satan being. I am exempt regarding its potential corruption. I am pure without ANY dogma telling me what I am or who I should aspire to be. I am all about creativity; growth OF THE SYSTEM. Negatives will kick start a positive. I don't rely upon them as standards.
edit on 2-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The problem with your logic is you are painting the sands of the desert with a HUGE brush filled with gray paint so it is all meaningless.If you are trying to communicate Truth it would help to at least know a few basic facts instead of moving the goal posts to wherever you want then say......Play ball….my rules!!.

It is a racist remark to say Ishmael is the “father of the “Arabs”.That has ZERO basis in fact.That is Christian religious rhetoric to stir the pot of hatred against those damned Muslims and is just complete BS lies story telling be damned.

If you are attempting to write humor you are doing a great job because this is laughable crap.Just make # fit whatever you want the very simple facts damned..It doesn’t really matter what you say just change the words to fit what you want.That is the poorest communication there is.

Even though your post are always humorous they just paint you as being a non credible person which I am sure is not your intent but it is the result.I used to laugh with you now you force me to laugh at you while pitying you.Please stop so I can at least laugh with you again(and there is a LOT to laugh at!).

I have zero problem with what people want to think however this crap is just ridiculous.My suggestion is stick to the comedic quips and sardonic humor that poke fun at the ludicrous religions of man.This stuff is sophomoric and worse moronic.I hoped you were better than that.
edit on 2-6-2015 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
originally posted by: Rex282

Rex282: The problem with your logic is you are painting the sands of the desert with a HUGE brush filled with gray paint so it is all meaningless.If you are trying to communicate Truth it would help to at least know a few basic facts instead of moving the goal posts to wherever you want then say......Play ball….my rules!!.

I have to steal your playbook to get inside of your mind. I have one of my own (same as you individualized). What truth are speaking of? It is the occurrence of your own recurring truth. I am different; you have to convince me your truth is better than mine. Dogma is created by this process of teaching the ignorant that their (anothers) idea is a 'better one'. Does it matter, yes because someone has to win to gain power over that entity/civilization, resources.

Rex282: It is a racist remark to say Ishmael is the “father of the “Arabs”.That has ZERO basis in fact.That is Christian religious rhetoric to stir the pot of hatred against those damned Muslims and is just complete BS lies story telling be damned.

Never entered my mind/speak (these ideas of YOURS) expressed as yours (A NEGATIVE). To what purpose?

Rex282: Even though your post are always humorous they just paint you as being a non credible person which I am sure is not your intent but it is the result.I used to laugh with you now you force me to laugh at you while pitying you.Please stop so I can at least laugh with you again(and there is a LOT to laugh at!).

I have no idea what you are speaking of unless you disregard HUMOR as the essential basis of surviving this existence (FLESHY). If not; I feel for your confusion; (misunderstanding the reason for your incarnation).

Rex282: I have zero problem with what people want to think however this crap is just ridiculous.My suggestion is stick to the comedic quips and sardonic humor that poke fun at the ludicrous religions of man.This stuff is sophomoric and worse moronic.I hoped you were better than that.

I am WORSE than that. I am THE POSTER BOY of bad humor/conduct. I am not sardonic, I am not sarcastic (more ironic in nature). Hope not more as I FAILED YOU. I am not a follower of the beacons (dogmas) that have mislead the human for years. Written by man; a falable creature that pretends to know the mind of God (NOT) in order to profit from less 'enlightened beings'. Are you a charlatan/Bully or an educator Rex282? I apologize in advance of your answer. I misunderstand you. Sophomoric (in what school) (moronic) in what insane asylum. I thought I knew your heart.
edit on 2-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join