It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Brothers from the same Father separately created Judaism and Islam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Lol

I hate to give you a star but you earned it with that pic

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Ishmael didn't "create" Islam. Nor did Isaac "create" Judaism.

You're right, their creepy messed up decendants did.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
YES and they were sons of the same FATHER (almost twins) close to revealing their actual names, begin with A and I.

what the hell you talking about " almost twins"?

Ishmael was fourteen years old when Isaac was born. Jacob/ Israel was born when Isaac 60,that would have made Ishmael 74.
Ishmael lived to be 137 years old.

the Hebrews didn't become Judians / Jews until after they left Egypt, hundreds of years later and split into two nations. after God gave Moses the basic laws and customs of the faith.
edit on 31-5-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Ishmael didn't "create" Islam. Nor did Isaac "create" Judaism.

They are the patriarchs of the lineages of tribal Islam and Judaism, respectively.

What they both get their garments in a bunch over, as I understand it, is which son was the subject of Abraham's human sacrifice.

Which, you're correct, is completely stupid--they're arguing about who gets to lay claim to a role in ancient ritual homicide.

Having said that, it isn't really that surprising, considering the compulsively violent nature of both camps...

Uh...you have gotten most of this incorrect. There was no Abraham's "human sacrifice" in either the Bible or the Quran (they both recognize Father Abraham) . And there was no "ritual homicide" . Please research before you post.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

So the whole world have been in misery, because one spoiled family?

Release the lions....

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

What went wrong within this metaphoric idea form. Two brothers fighting against each other to create separate dogmatic belief systems. Someone has to win? The two are dueling it out in/to this day.

OK, a few things here,
Not the same religion.
Not the same God.
YWHW (Yahweh) vs. Baal Worship
www.answering-islam.org...

Wait one minute here (thank you for your epistle infolurker I am not the scholar you are and rely on your good testimony to make sense of this). There is only one God that allows for its expression *the human* to describe Itself. This expression can include many disaplines (dogmatic form) that are allowed to fashion themselves to the particular civilization they address. Islam and Judaism do not worship the same god; this is faulty thinking within both; they actually worship the messengers; Abraham and Mohammed. One could say the same of Christianity's sanctity of Jesus. There is a higher force and no one seems to recognize it as the creator of the messengers of wisdom.
edit on 31-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

What went wrong within this metaphoric idea form. Two brothers fighting against each other to create separate dogmatic belief systems. Someone has to win? The two are dueling it out in/to this day.

Ahh, the Sunni and the Shia?

Don't forget the Kurds (the original Assyrians) that are defending themselves against both factions. The ancient Persians are at war with the ancient Arabs. Judaism is in the mix; why? because it deflects (causative) from the more ancient immediate war. Israel is being used by both to draw it in as well. This is a dysfunctional war.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

There is only one God that allows for its expression; to describe itself. This expression can include many disaplines (dogmatic form) that are allowed to fashion themselves to the particular civilization they address. Islam and Judaism do not worship the same god; this is faulty thinking within both; they actually worship the messengers; Abraham and Mohammed. One could say the same of Christianity's sanctity of Jesus. There is a higher force and no one seems to recognize it.

Thank you for posting that. Glad you are still watching this.

It's why they say God is dead..
The Fool on the Hill in the beatles song of the same name.. He can hear God talking perfectly loud. All the other people never hear it..

I wondering how many of us have gotten to a point that we know what's up now?

Angels can be made... People change Rolls..
They don't want you to know.. "They" don't want your name called.

Jack in LOST, he becomes the guardian of the "earth" Something of a arch angel Michael character.. There is Always one guardian (in Lost).. Jacob dies, and passes it on to Jack..

But it makes this weird thing we are even more interesting..

I can't tell if this makes it a higher stakes game or a lower stakes game..
edit on 31-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

well that took forever haha.

Staring at your signature, and resisting.

The twin comedians.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The twin comedians.

You're.. one.. cool.. c. ..Dog..

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

YES and they were sons of the same FATHER (almost twins) close to revealing their actual names, begin with A and I.

what the hell you talking about " almost twins"?

Ishmael was fourteen years old when Isaac was born. Jacob/ Israel was born when Isaac 60,that would have made Ishmael 74.
Ishmael lived to be 137 years old.

the Hebrews didn't become Judians / Jews until after they left Egypt, hundreds of years later and split into two nations. after God gave Moses the basic laws and customs of the faith.

Yes and yes and yes. Mary was 13 when she birthed the 'Son of God' (married to a elderly widower) what else is new under the sun?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yes and yes and yes. Mary was 13 when she birthed the 'Son of God' (married to a elderly widower) what else is new under the sun?

You are killing me.. You must Stop, lol..

Make your own dream. That's the Beatles story, isn't it? That's Yoko's story. That's what I'm saying now. Produce your own dream. If you want to save Peru, go save Peru. It's quite possible to do anything, but not if you put it on the leaders and the parking meters. Don't expect Carter or Reagan or John Lennon or Yoko Ono or Bob Dylan or Jesus Christ to come and do it for you.

You have to do it yourself.

That's what the great masters and mistresses have been saying ever since time began. They can point the way, leave signposts and little instructions in various books that are now called holy and worshiped for the cover of the book and not what it says, but the instructions are all there for all to see, have always been and always will be.

There's nothing new under the sun. All the roads lead to Rome.

And people cannot provide it for you. I can't wake you up. You can wake you up. I can't cure you. You can cure you. It's fear of the unknown. The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends everybody scurrying around in circles chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, all that. It's all illusion. Unknown is what it is. Accept that it's unknown and it's plain sailing. Everything is unknown. Then you're ahead of the game. That's what it is. Right?

-John Lennon, 1980

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ismael did not start Isalm Mohamed did.

Judaism started from the calling of Abram he is called a hebrew. But the nation of Israel started with Moses bringing them out of Egypt, they became a great nation in Egypt which led to their persecution there.

Mohamed started Islam in circa 600 AD

Hebrew by name was started 2000 BC and the nation of Israel about 470-520 years later.

edit on 31-5-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
You mean these guys?

Phage the one closer looks like the guy in the photo on your avatar but without the paint and a little older
edit on 31-5-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula

So the whole world have been in misery, because one spoiled family?

Release the lions....

Close; I think God is autistic and Its extended family never understood its true 'genius' childlike authenticity. Put it aside in a nursing home to ponder its creations (that which were *implicitly* created to describe itself to itself). Mankind is selfish, prideful, fear driven; God did plan on this occurrence (that man would alter itself forget its creator; for its own gains).

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

originally posted by: Phage
You mean these guys?

Phage the one closer looks like the guy in the photo on your avatar but without the paint and a little older

Its Father and Son just about to go the game (not a crucifixion) unless the Raiders lost by 21 points.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

LOL!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
originally posted by: KnightLight

vhb:Yes and yes and yes. Mary was 13 when she birthed the 'Son of God' (married to a elderly widower) what else is new under the sun?

KnightLight: You are killing me.. You must Stop, lol.

I will not stop unless tickling results in your ultimate demise.

KnightLight:
Make your own dream. That's the Beatles story, isn't it? That's Yoko's story. That's what I'm saying now. Produce your own dream. If you want to save Peru, go save Peru. It's quite possible to do anything, but not if you put it on the leaders and the parking meters. Don't expect Carter or Reagan or John Lennon or Yoko Ono or Bob Dylan or Jesus Christ to come and do it for you.

You are saying I need to befriend the entity "YOKO" in her embattlement compound? Her soldiers would make "good haste of me". Peru has existed for years, its up the people of that culture to preserve it (if they value it). I can only speak of such things is all.

KnightLight: You have to do it yourself.
That's what the great masters and mistresses have been saying ever since time began. They can point the way, leave signposts and little instructions in various books that are now called holy and worshiped for the cover of the book and not what it says, but the instructions are all there for all to see, have always been and always will be.

I do what I can within reason; and I do recognize the signposts, gentle hints.

KnightLight: There's nothing new under the sun. All the roads lead to Rome.

And people cannot provide it for you. I can't wake you up. You can wake you up. I can't cure you. You can cure you. It's fear of the unknown. The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends everybody scurrying around in circles chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, all that. It's all illusion. Unknown is what it is. Accept that it's unknown and it's plain sailing. Everything is unknown. Then you're ahead of the game. That's what it is. Right?

-John Lennon, 1980

Lennon thought he could; made millions, branded the peace process. His message came with a cost he did not anticipate. He had no reason to complain of anything; he was a humanitarian not unlike a Wayne Dryer offering a solution that made money for himself. Is there one foundation Yoko has created/funded. 'Give peace a chance' turned into give me your money instead trust fund.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

OK, a few things here,
Not the same religion.
Not the same God.
YWHW (Yahweh) vs. Baal Worship
www.answering-islam.org...

Wait one minute here (thank you for your epistle infolurker I am not the scholar you are and rely on your good testimony to make sense of this). There is only one God that allows for its expression *the human* to describe Itself. This expression can include many disaplines (dogmatic form) that are allowed to fashion themselves to the particular civilization they address. Islam and Judaism do not worship the same god; this is faulty thinking within both; they actually worship the messengers; Abraham and Mohammed. One could say the same of Christianity's sanctity of Jesus. There is a higher force and no one seems to recognize it as the creator of the messengers of wisdom.

Incorrect.

YWHW (Yahweh) is the creator.

Allah, Hubal, Baal is what is called a "false god". (See Book of Enoch, book of jubilees, book of giants)

The "old false pantheons" had many names when Nimrod's empire was forced to spread out over the planet and their languages confused. The same "Watcher Fallen Angels" which made up the "Pantheon of Gods" of numerous cultures all started with the ONE Culture after the flood. Nimrod of Babylon.

This "Mystery Religion" has continued through the ages and is still here today.

If you really want information on the subject, read this book:

The Shinar Directive: Preparing the Way for the Son of Perdition's Return

www.amazon.com...

But here is the whole truth of the matter. In the time of the Garden, The Serpent tempted Eve by promising that they "could be like God, and surely not die if they rebelled". (that didn't work out well).

It is the same throughout history and today. We can become like "gods" here in this corrupted world. Same Lie, Same promises, same gullible idiots striving to serve their master in their quest to become gods, (Trans-humanism, Ascended Masters, Whatever ).

The need to refuse salvation freely given in order to become immortal in a corrupted world.

The same lie from the beginning of time is still being used today. Never fails.
edit on 31-5-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I havn't read your reply yet, but I want to point out I didn't write that..
Someone working for the John Lennon facebook thing sent it at me, today..

EDIT: read now.. We disagree. That's all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join