It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Footage From Closed OH Walmart = Fresh Razor Wire On Roofs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Very interesting, a Bush connection?

No linky, you stinky....

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Oh, its closed. And the walls are full of cooper wire and copper pipe.

What exactly should the walls have in them...the building is not condemned just closed.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: grey580

Off topic, but can't resist...are you related to the OP? I see a strong resemblance in your avatars.

On topic, Wal-Mart's here in our tri counties area are not closing. Disclaimer: I haven't shopped at Wal-Mart since Obama granted them an ACA health insurance waiver. They'll not get a dime from me.

. ACA includes a fine for failing to cover full-time workers but includes no such penalty for part-timers (defined as working less than 30 hours a week).

capitalresearch.org...

Walmart already had insurance for all full time workers not sure what you mean?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

I forgot that stupid saying, but I am familiar that people are incapable of doing searches on their own so here you go .

APIC Bush connection

West Chester Ohio exploded with retail operations and drained all the customers away from that mall which was one of the most congested awful shopping areas in the Cincinnati area .

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

If it's been closed 3-4 years, why the cops and security guards?

Could it be that they will still be responsible if anyone hurts himself on the property? Now days people have been found liable for injuries to people breaking into their place.

Most Common Types of Premises Liability Cases

Dog Bites
Slip-and-Fall
Inadequate Security
Asbestos Exposure
Roadway and Sidewalk Defects
Poorly Lit Staircase
Iced Entranceway to premises

No matter the type of property or injury involved, property owners are liable for all injuries incurred due to hazards associated with their property, whether a home or business. For instance, if a property owner fails to repair a broken step on their property and a visitor falls down those stairs and suffers injury, the property owner can be held liable for the person’s medical expenses and more.

wiki.legalexaminer.com...

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

"Heavily fortified"?
Gimme a break!

I've worked in warehouses with more than $20m worth of equipment with proper security around it, this is NOT "heavily fortified.

What you're seeing there is regular, normal security to prevent theft of copper and other easily stolen materials.

I don't expect rationality in this, I know some here are insistent that this is all about some twisted plot to deal with a "revolution" or the "NWO" or the damn "Lizard people" and nothing sensible is going to change your minds.

Just remember all these posts the RATIONAL people have been putting up when we get to three years down the line, the stores have reopened and nothing nefarious happened at all, just as we can go back to all the other paranoid threads from the last ten years and point out that none of those things happened either, despite all the passionate ranting from theorists.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Thanks for the link, looks like no stink.

Except for Bush stink, that is. Per the link, they bought it two years ago to revamp, increase traffic. Looks like a failure so far...

Maybe they could lease it out if there was some disaster?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Why the panties in a wad?

Why mention NWO and lizard people in the same sentence?

This seemed interesting to me, so I posted it. It's my "formula".
edit on 30-5-2015 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

All buildings have electrical wire and copper water pipe running through them. Commercial buildings more than most.

Thieves rip it out the walls and sell it to scrap yards. Hundreds of pounds of each in a walmart. The easiest place to break in and work on a building like that is from the roof, ergo…

I dunno really. The condensate drainpipe on the roof is even easier to get at and heavier walled bringing a higher scrap price.

Compared to the price of replacing the walls and pipe or wire, the scrap value is peanuts. But lucrative to people who don't care how they feed themselves.

Looking at it another way, Wal Mart is the evil empire, right? Screw em.

edit on 30-5-2015 by intrptr because: additional

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Everyone of those air conditioning units on top of those roofs have lots of copper . But the amount of money in copper pales in comparison to replacement of the units .

It is there solely for protection/security against theft .

Not in comparison to the cost if some thief gets killed in the process, or some kids get up there after thieves have ripped out the copper. I'm kind of laughing--I usually don't dismiss this stuff offhand, but where do you live that copper, wire, etc theft isn't an issue? In most US cities there's razor wire on everything. I once lived near a CVS with razor wire around the dumpster area! It's a lot cheaper to put up the wire than deal with insurance if somebody falls climbing a fence, let alone off a roof.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
On a related matter , the western capitalist system we have been under for many years is going to change . Watch the news and the vilification of China the #1 source for Wall Mart junk we have been buying . China will not be supplying the west with their trinkets and the collapse of the west's monetary system cannot survive . This collapse will send shock waves through out the system where anarchy will be the norm of the days ahead . These sites are to grab ,hold onto the youth to go forward with . Pensioners need not apply . The new system will have a group indoctrinated into what ever wiki world they want to move forward with . Even if they have to wait for the major part to kill each other off they will have their new world order .

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is really common in flint Michigan, not so much on Wally World cause it's always open but I could point to 100 businesses that look way more reinforced.
edit on 30-5-2015 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals I saw this video yesterday and was going to make it part of a bigger Jade Helm Thread.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals In this video and ones of other closed Walmarts, there are police. Local police or sheriffs...not private security, guarding. I am wondering who pays for this? Why are local police and sherrifs in uniform and in marked cars spending so much time at Walmart? Walmart can hire their own security and in 1 video, there was private security. All the rest are regular police and sheriffs.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Oh, God yes, that happens all the time.

A goodly portion of Port Angeles, Washington was without power for a few hours earlier this year when some one cut into a transformer to steal the copper. How they avoided killing themselves in the process, I don't know.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

All buildings have electrical wire and copper water pipe running through them. Commercial buildings more than most.

Yes that is a well known fact.

Thieves rip it out the walls and sell it to scrap yards. Hundreds of pounds of each in a walmart. The easiest place to break in and work on a building like that is from the roof, ergo…

Not something that isn't known, so the point is?

I dunno really. The condensate drainpipe on the roof is even easier to get at and heavier walled bringing a higher scrap price.

Of course it's easier it's in the open.

Compared to the price of replacing the walls and pipe or wire, the scrap value is peanuts. But lucrative to people who don't care how they feed themselves.

Looking at it another way, Wal Mart is the evil empire, right? Screw em.

SO now exactly where in my reply to you does it even hint that I needed an explanation on why there would be a fence on the Wal Mart?

And where have I ever said anything like that about Wal Mart, because as far as I know I haven't?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

saw this video yesterday and was going to make it part of a bigger Jade Helm Thread.

Aren't you glad you didn't...

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

If it's been closed 3-4 years, why the cops and security guards?

My guess is whether it be paid security or paying actual law enforcement. Wal-Mart does not want sued by some idiot trying to raid the site for copper and anything else( then sustaining an injury ). Wal-mart might not be actively doing business there. But they still own the property.

It is wal-mart paying for the security.

Also trying to offer an answer for Relda as well.
edit on 30-5-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

According to earlier link, Neil Bush and partners purchased the property, Walmart doesn't own it.

I'm sure Neil can get favors from local police no problem....

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Anyone who thinks this is for the amount of copper in
an ac unit is just stupid. I'm done.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join