It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google search suggestion weirdness today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Nope...not getting anything of the sort in suggestions. You do know right, that everyone on every computer gets suggestions unique mostly to their search habits not yours?

You can see that in all the negative replies to you here today...that's pretty much true for everyone...not all of course.

***PS You know you are searching on yours Bible research rt? And that is totally different from most of us in what comes up for one, and not for another searcher

edit on 30-5-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Nope...not getting anything of the sort in suggestions. You do know right, that everyone on every computer gets suggestions unique mostly to their search habits not yours?

You can see that in all the negative replies to you here today...that's pretty much true for everyone...not all of course.

***PS You know you are searching on yours Bible research rt? And that is totally different from most of us in what comes up for one, and not for another searcher

Not true, there was another member that got the same result as I, see here. Perhaps it is more location based?

-MM

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Well what was it? Apparently it's not happening to everyone.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

William is not king and is still two seats away from the throne so if this is true it comes to us from the future where he would then not be Prince but King William. So that's probably not it either.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Apparently William did suffer a pretty bad head wound when he was nine. And it made his hair fall out.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Apparently William did suffer a pretty bad head wound when he was nine. And it made his hair fall out.

Ok, that may very well be it

-MM

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

All I get is "fatal" in place of "deadly" in the drop down thing. I can't locate a "related" column at all. I don't use google normally, though, so maybe I missed it.

Maybe you could post what you got, so we can see?

I tried it from google.com, first, and only got Bible verses, and no related column, then tried another search engine, and got the same. Nothing weird at all. What did you get?
edit on 30-5-2015 by LadyGreenEyes because: added question

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I got prince william deadly head wound in the drop down, haven't clicked that though, sounds weird.
edit on 30-5-2015 by Jonjonj because: added image

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Without the "Bible" part of it, though, I got this:

Interestingly enough, the first time I was searching it, I had Google in Brazilian Portuguese and I pasted your words, instead of typing them. The Prince William suggestion showed up for like two seconds.

Then I switched the language and typed it all and got those two results above.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

See? You're still getting "Thats not what I get" from all sorts of members.

Again...that was my point to you
edit on 31-5-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There is NO weirdness to the OP's Google search. What he found is merely articles by fundamental Christians who believe for various reasons that the guy is the Antichrist and cite as evidence the fact long forgotton by most Brits that Prince William was hit on the head by a swinging golf club when he nine years old, which required him to attend hospital for a few hours. They exaggerated this into a near fatal wound so as to make the accident conform to the infamous text in biblical Revelation, thereby turning it into evidence for their ludicrous beliefs.

Nothing to see here,.....

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Priceless...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join