It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Loud Roaring Sky Sound *Video/Audio*

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I can 100% tell you it was NOT a train, airplane, wind or a storm. Any other idea's? UFO, Meteor, HAARP???
I woke up in the middle of the night to this loud roaring sound coming from the sky. I laid there for a minute thinking it was a plane at first, but it didn't stop. I went downstairs and grabbed my iPhone and went back up, opened the window and hit record. The time was around 3:30 AM and the sound lasted for about 30+ minutes. It also woke up my husband which is a hard thing to do!
This was recorded in the south part of Middle Tennessee in a very small town/ BFE
*Turn your sound up to really hear it good, it gets louder just toward the middle. You will not have any problems hearing it believe me - it was very loud!!! Right after the sound suddenly stopped a door downstairs slammed and I woke up with a deep red rash on my face. Not sure it's related but just wanted to include all of the events from last night.
***Note the light in the video is coming from a house across the way and the breath sound was me yawning, it was early!

UPDATE: Better audio here thanks to ATS member Raedar
edit on 29-5-2015 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

I might have issues.
I skipped through your video and didn't find any sounds?
The camera sounds like silence.

I heard strange sky sounds myself and they seemed to be related to the magnetic field of the Earth and how it was behaving.

To me it seems to be some kind of change... 4,000 years ago it was called trumpets maybe?? I don't know...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I woke up in the middle of the night to this loud roaring sound coming from the sky.

The same has happened to us several times in the last two years, the sound is identical! Loud enough to wake you it went on for hours to 30 mins or so the one time.
edit on 29-5-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I've played it three times at full volume and only hear what sounds like birds chirping and either crickets or cicadas, and someone breathing. No other sounds, and nothing loud...is there a certain minute mark on the recording that it is supposed to be loud? Can you describe the sound, other than "roaring"? I am in VA and both myself and my housemate heard a very loud sound last night...not that late at night, around 11pm...that sounded like a roll of thunder that just didn't stop. Like a continuous loop of rolling thunder for about five minutes. It was very loud and it almost felt like the air pressure dropped or something...kind of a "crushing" feeling to the air quality. The strangest thing was right before it happened, my pitbull cowered under the coffee table and was trembling in fear...just completely out of the blue.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I cant hear the audio right now...

But I will tell you the two times I heard it , I was living just north of Nashville in BFE in the country...

Sounded like the exact same thing.....

I rememver thinking "That jet is kind of low" ....then going about my business, and then 5 min later realizing it was still ongoing......

Mine lasted about the same period of time, then just stopped and echoed off into nothing....

Odd

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

I might have issues.

Same here...not silence but just soft insect and bird chirping and someone breathing. No roaring or anything else other than normal night sounds.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I can hear it pretty well at full volume (full volume on youtube and on my computer) around the midpoint mark. It's a very low sounding rumble. It's possible your speakers or headphones don't have a broad enough frequency range to hear it.

It's pretty creepy! Way to catch it Op!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

then...

Sounded like the exact same thing....

Odd indeed...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
I can 100% tell you it was NOT a train, airplane, wind or a storm. Any other idea's? UFO, Meteor, HAARP???
I woke up in the middle of the night to this loud roaring sound coming from the sky. I laid there for a minute thinking it was a plane at first, but it didn't stop. I went downstairs and grabbed my iPhone and went back up, opened the window and hit record. The time was around 3:30 AM and the sound lasted for about 30+ minutes. It also woke up my husband which is a hard thing to do!
This was recorded in the south part of Middle Tennessee in a very small town/ BFE
*Turn your sound up to really hear it good, it gets louder just toward the middle. You will not have any problems hearing it believe me - it was very loud!!! Right after the sound suddenly stopped a door downstairs slammed and I woke up with a deep red rash on my face. Not sure it's related but just wanted to include all of the events from last night.
***Note the light in the video is coming from a house across the way.

It is very similar to "The Hum". That can be googled. Has kept me awake at night sometimes for months at a time and can't fall asleep until it stops somewhere around 5am. You can report what you heard here Hum Database

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

then...

Sounded like the exact same thing....

Odd indeed...

He's saying her description sounds the same as what he heard. Can we please not start nitpicking and derailing already today? That is just not necessary.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I woke up in the middle of the night to this loud roaring sound coming from the sky. I laid there for a minute thinking it was a plane at first, but it didn't stop.

Great point...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I can hear it very well, not sure why some can't? Maybe check your audio settings? Sorry I have no idea. It get's louder around 1:36 mark if that helps?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: KnightLight

I might have issues.

Same here...not silence but just soft insect and bird chirping and someone breathing. No roaring or anything else other than normal night sounds.

Strange it is very loud and clear for me.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Here you go y'all, I grabbed the audio and dropped it into Audition and raised the volume.

Link to soundcloud

You can hear it really well around 1:20.

Here's a visual of the timeline: (edit to add, sorry you really have to zoom in; here's the URL)

edit on 29-5-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I can't hear nothing. But then again, I expected the trumpets of Jericho...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I can hear it loud and clear too. I have heard that noise or rather one similar in relation to the "hum".

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
LoL judging by the description in the OP....

Come on man.....

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

how the hell is he getting all these stars for two word posts and copy and paste jobs?

LoL when clearly what I was talking about was evident in the description

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I don't know why other people can't hear it. I hear it plain as day on the youtube vid.

I have no idea what it is,
you say not a train, but that is all I can think of that would sound for 30 minutes straight unless somewhere near by they were testing a jet engine of some kind.

I take it there were no storms in the area either?

Cause sometimes, really big windy thunderstorms can be heard many miles away, even if you never see it.

edit on 29-5-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yeah strange that some people can't hear it. I listened to it on my iPhone through ear buds and it's a quite loud roaring through the whole video. Maybe some people's ears can't pick up the frequency?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join