It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO LEAK, word among intelligence circles. World War this year.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: BentBone

Infowars? Oh then I know it isn't true.

Really?

There are some things that they do get out there that others don't. Just like the National Enquirer broke the John Edwards scandal. Would I normally call the Enquirer my go-to source? Nope, but in a few cases, they got the lead out.
edit on 29-5-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Alex Jones is quite entertaining but his predictions have bad habit of failing. I'm not saying there wont be WW3, but it takes more to convince me than a tweet from AJ. While i realice that if there is some secret cabal capable of planning and executing WW3 thingy, there wouldn't be much more warnings than maybe leak like this one. I'd still like my doomsday warnings coming from a little better source than Alex Jones.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ilpero

I don't think it would be a secret cabal if we get WW3. I think more that it's because the world is in a period of flux. Traditional powers who have maintained stability are acting irrationally and being weakened through their own internal mismanagement. Other powers are reaching to create and establish their hegemony as the new world power.

In that kind of state of affairs, there is a lot of potential for conflict, especially ones that spiral out of control on a global scale.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Leaked tweets is such a yesterday fad.

So Russia will have to "officially" get into the war if NATO/US does what Russia has been doing for the last year? How does that work exactly (in your own words please)

Russia was "pushed" into annexing a portion of a foreign country, seizing a warm water port for itself and securing oil and natural gas rights in said country for Russia (again please explain this in your words).

The last point I can kind of understand - I was "pushed" into sleeping with a married woman because her husband worked too many hours (see how that works).

Russia wants no part in a war with America. Due to the shear scale of the country and verbosity of rivalry between our nations, it would not be a war of gentleman it would be simple punishment. Russia, as strong as they are as a people, just do not have the tech to match America's battlefield capabilities. You have the weather on your side. It saved you from Napoleon,it saved you from Hitler, do not count on it saving you from America.

Americans do not want war. We are tired of it. It shows in our non-support for a President that boasts of being "good at killing" though he's never fired a shot in anger. Russia on the other hand overwhelmingly supports a leader that steals land, sends his citizens off to die (then denounces them when they are brought home in bags), and threatens not only the smaller nations around him with force, but the world with nuclear reprisal.

Perhaps the calls to rein in the blood hungry leaders would be better served going towards Russians rather than the West. Take it from someone that has seen the worst of war, it truly is the last thing any sane man or woman wants regardless of nationality or political mindset.
edit on 29-5-2015 by 200Plus because: anger got the best of me

edit on 29-5-2015 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Alex panders to a demographic, just like Fox News, Vice news, Oprah, and media you can think of. In Alex Jones' case, he preys on fringe thinkers and conspiracy theorists. Unfortunately, to anyone trying to sell something, even an idea, that's all you are, or we are, a demographic that comes complete with selling points.

Stop listening to these people and create your own organic thoughts.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Read it too, has some Edward Dames fuzzyness to it..

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
we (humanity) really need to get over the whole war thing. our seemingly endless obsession with warfare fits perfectly into Einstein's definition of insanity -

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

I agree

Can you please email skull and bones and Bilderbergers and let them know.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Infowars? Oh then I know it isn't true.

The tweet is real.

I have seen it myself. Are you lazy, do you want a linky

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ok. I'll believe it if WWIII starts this year.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ilpero

Lol the tweet is not from Alex Jones.

God people

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Russian troops are the rebels in Ukraine. Ukraine does not have western weapons that is not going to change anytime soon. No war coming because it is very clear the West zero interest in one and Russia is not going walk into a losing conflict.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Of course the tweet is real, that doesn't mean that the quote was being serious. The guy could have just been in a bad mood and complaining about things. But hey, when ever has taking quotes out of context led to misinformation right?

You should know better than getting your "facts" from Twitter. I know Alex Jones doesn't know any better, but this is ATS. Deny Ignorance.
edit on 29-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

What do you want Vladimir Putin to do

To turn a blind eye as US funds revolution next door sending Senator McCain to install an anti Russia government.

To turn a blind eye to losing a 200 year old naval base in Crimea.

To watch Ukraine become NATO and install weapons right next to Moscow.

To watch as US systematically destroys every ally Russia has.

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK PUTIN DIDN'T LEARN TO PLAY DIRTY BY WATCHING USA FOR THE LAST 20 years.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Ok. I'll believe it if WWIII starts this year.

I'm just pointing out that even broken clocks are right twice a day.

The potential for large scale conflict is there across the globe. Whether or not it erupts is another story.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You are flip flopping.

First the tweet is not real and after you checked out link, now you are assuming the person was in a bad mood.

edit on 29-5-2015 by BentBone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Sorry can't open the link.
Who sent the tweet and wbat did it say?.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Also heard that the Russians are using mobile crematoriums to clear evidence , don't know but sounds a bit far fetched ?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

That has always been the case. Though historically, we've been MUCH closer to WWIII than we are today. So there's that as well.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

No I'm saying the threat isn't real. I know the tweet is real.

Again, stop relying on Twitter for your information. It's worse than Facebook.
edit on 29-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

So Russia did tactically annex land. That's a step in the right direction I suppose.

So Russian troops are actively engaging in a guerrilla war in a foreign country. Another step in the right direction.

Russia is a choice, NATO is a choice. Chose NATO get invaded - that's the concept your pushing now?

I suppose the next step for Putty would be to "annex" part of Poland seeing as how they are also an ally of the US and close to Russia. Right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join