It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Warns of WW3 Unless US Backs Down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherdaytoday

Just like the assassination of an archduke and his wife, the rulers of some little country few outside of Europe had ever heard of didn't set off WWI.

Trigger events don't have to be world shaking in and of themselves.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
China can't even get a plane to take off or land from its only aircraft ancient air craft carrier. There are lots of people on ats who think that china or even Russia for that matter have a real military. The us could take out either military without nukes in a week. China and Russia's nukes are all they have. People really don't understand the true power of the US military. Our expeditionary capabilities are greater than both of there entire militarized combined. Their personnel are forced to serve for very minimal enlistments (two tears in most cases). Most us forces take up to two years to be minimally trained. Even if you forget about our enormous technological advantage, our personnel are LIGHT YEARS ahead of them or any other military, and we choose to be in and have a standard of living miles beyond theirs expectations. If/when China or Russia ever confronts the true third reich wich is the US military, they will die, flea, and or quit. If you have not served in the last 10 years ask someone that has. We are simply unstoppable and they both know it. It is laughable to read some of these threads and hear how many people just don't understand the proven capabilities of the US military. And brining up Iraq or Afghanistan occupation is an insult to any logical thinking. If desired the US could have wasted both from offshore in a weekend

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

It's mankind's nature. If you look back through history, we are actually less violent than we use to be. But not by much in my opinion. Evolution is a slow process, perhaps too slow to change our fate that seems to be lying in wait for us in the distant future.
edit on 30-5-2015 by solongandgoodnight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sensible thought

They don't believe you.
I KNOW what can be done if the gloves come off like WWII
We have only seen TINY limited engagements,we hear talk of nukes and how they are pointed at us for policing .
Why are people SO naive to believe we don't have WORSE tools than that?
God knows I wish all the crap would just CEASE but expanding territory like Russia and China are trying to accomplish will NOT be accepted.
ALL China needs to do is shoot down 1(one) aircraft or sink a ship and we owe them NOTHING.
edit on 30-5-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
US has lost all credibility with the world and it began after 911. At one time, the united states had world sympathy, lots of it. Then like a boomerang, it doubled back as karma and hit em in the jaw.

1. WTC inside job spread like wildfire
2. Wiki leaks and Snowden exposing lies
3. NSA spying on allies and BRIC nations
4. Plans to overthrow final nations for banking cartel comes to fruition ( Iraq, Libya, Syria et al)
5. Collapse of the Dollar
6. The blatant interference with Russia/Ukraine politics
7. The Syrian gas lies thwarted by Putin
8. Expansion of NATO and the missile shield
9. Obama (no one respects the guy)
10. AIPAC
11. Creation of ISIS and arms supplements for proxy wars
12. Drone attacks in foreign countries without declaration of war

This is just off the top of my head, and what's public information. Don't forget all the inside information none of us are privy to. MH370 and MH7 come to mind. Oil and gas backroom deals. The reason super powers are flouting the US is because they know stuff. It's no coincidence since Snowden took refuge in Russia, TSHTF. The united states is now an open book and like poker, everyone's going all in.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Why is it OK for the west to expand territory like they have been doing for hundreds of years, to the present day, yet when other countries do the same thing, they are evil? Yes, maybe they are evil, and it does need to be stopped. But the west really don't have a place to complain about people doing the same thing they do. Its plain hypocrisy.

I don't believe the article as its written, its obviously more propaganda, probably misquoted, or from some person expressing their own opinion, which is not official policy, like most of these pieces are.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I say we show the newly built Chinese island the light in the middle of the night. And then go "wow" wouldn't you know it? There was a active volcano under that island and nobody knew about it. It also just went dormant again, carry on. "

Only a few people here will get what I'm talking about. But we could always leave the light on for em.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

We've only been around for a couple and change, THIS is now ,as is the issue. History is DONE
Reuters ,New york Times ,same story.
www.nytimes.com...
www.reuters.com...
So apparently wether YOU believe it or not the Oligarchs are showing a hand here.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Just like the assassination of an archduke and his wife, the rulers of some little country few outside of Europe had ever heard of didn't set off WWI.

This comment just shows usual american ignorance of anything European. Archduke Ferdinand was a heir to Austro-Hungarian empire.

Austria-Hungary was a multinational realm and one of the world's great powers at the time. Austria-Hungary was geographically the second-largest country in Europe after the Russian Empire, at 621,538 km2 (239,977 sq mi),[5] and the third-most populous (after Russia and the German Empire). The Empire built up the fourth-largest machine building industry of the world, after the United States, Germany, and Britain.[6]
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It's all talk..China has enjoyed it's economic growth and it isn't going to war with it's biggest customer..or one of the biggest.
All fearmongering bullsh@t to me..fear is the worlds biggest resource it seems.
edit on 30-5-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Why thank you. I actually did know that, and even if I hadn't, there was no call to be rude.

What I should have said, and apologies for misspeaking, was an assassination in a country little known outside of Europe.

Again, my humblest, most abject, apologies.

Oh, and bye the bye, how does it change the truth of the statement? Seemingly small events, can cause monstrous effects.
edit on 5/30/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Seemingly small events, can cause monstrous effects.

Sorry for my rudeness, but I can't agree that it was a small event at that day. The royal elites meant much more a century ago and Austro-Hungary wasn't some present day Qatar or Brunei

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Then we agree to disagree. I concede that you may indeed have a point.

After all, there was a big ol' ocean between the states and those events... I might, indeed, think otherwise if I only had to drive a few minutes to see WWI battlefields...or live with the political fallout that has lasted a century past the events.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
What I do not get is how humanity on the whole has intermingled for so long that every country and most species of humans are all one and the same. Why do the military factions continue to pit one against the other geographically?

I was born on Earth One . You were born on Earth One . We were ALL born on Earth One.

Rich, poor, religious, spiritual, intellectual, scientific, simpletons, all born on Earth One.

The only thing that could save humanity would not be a benevolent outside influence, no it would have to be a malevolent Race that causes humanity to rise up together to defend the Planet against an outside source.

Planetary Alliance.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

You aren't wrong, just premature.

Some day, assuming we survive the next few years or so, we'll come to that realization. It'd be nice if I was alive to see it, but that seems unlikely. Maybe my nieces will be, though... It's certainly something to dream about, and work for.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I don't think everyone will find the door of salvation. There will be benevolent rushDisclosure and contact to save those who want, just before WW3. Other scenarios exist, but what we see is a closer nearing to that one.

May be WW3 between US-China-Japan and not necessarily US-Russia.

China forgets its great might in conventional weapons (many of them made-in-Russia) and million wide army makes it impossible to be stopped conventionally. The war with China won't be a small war for Spratley islands. China wants it to be like that, and take the islands with little or no resistance.

It will be a big war stretching from Manchuria to Taiwan to Hainan, and Japan will definitely take a role in it. If China expects something else it is wrong. Or perhaps China wants exactly that, to engage USA and to beat it up. But that means a total nuclear war between the two, in which let me guess who is the winner. I doubt USA will wait the Chinese first surprise nuclear strike. Pearl Harbor is enough, and then there weren't nukes.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
May be WW3 between US-China-Japan and not necessarily US-Russia.

Neither of those scenarios constitute a world war.

A world war generally involves more than two, or three nations. The world would have gone right to pot for a world war to happen. China acting like the playground bully to its neighbours is not the formula for world war.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

While I am often the first to come in and claim bs on a piece without proven support to it, this is not a secret and it's not a shock.

This has been brewing for months, and those who have been paying attention didn't need it spelled out in this way - it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that there could be military conflict over this issue.

Right now we have two flash points for a potential war.

First we have the military exercises with Nato, and with Russia. Either could trespass at any moment and a declaration of war be made. In addition to the exercises, we also have Nato members needing to increase their defenses against the Russian threat, this too could lead to war with one person accidentally firing a weapon.

The second is obvious China and the South China Sea, claiming ownership of a vast area that it has no authority over. This is international waters, and the idea that China thinks it can threaten anyone to keep out is ridiculous in the extreme. As a point of protest the US should be flying over that region every damn day.

With regard to conflict with Russia, it could be any one of a number of players to kick that one off. With China, it would have to be China pulling the trigger. They would be responsible for the war they imagine might occur, because they are the ones breaking international law and threatening anyone who dares to travel through international waters they claim are theirs.

The US probably won't be firing on China in these waters, it will be China firing first at the US, in international waters, which is a crime.

No one wants war, but I do sometimes think that it would be better to do it now rather than wait until China (or Russia) has gained any more of a foothold, or increased their preparedness.

If you know you have a Hornets nest growing in your yard, you deal with it before they become a more threatening problem.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The United States arbitrarily carved things up here after they beat the Japanese so it is not totally innocent,next it wants the Chinese,Vietnamese,Filipinos and Japanese to ave it all figured out by an international body it is not even a signatory to.There is a huge property debt and stock market bubble ready to pop in China and to cure those ills countries often go to war.Yes the US would win any confrontation but as a Chinese general said to Mc Arthur in Korea when he threatened nuclear war,'so we loose 200 million or so we've got plenty more',proper diplomacy not the usual gunboat diplomacy is required by the US here.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook
Years and years ago on AFS there was a forum post (that must be still in here) talking about China invading the USA from South America which I thought was absurd! A few days ago I read how China is investing in many South American countries and the article alleged that the USA (Washington) no longer has influence (in SA). Could all this hot air be about the old and banking systems?

A

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join