It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of Putin's leading critics was just poisoned (Vladimir Kara-Murza Jr.)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
One of Putin's leading critics was just poisoned

WASHINGTON — The wife of a prominent Russian opposition activist who mysteriously fell ill in Moscow this week is seeking his evacuation to Europe or Israel for toxicology tests, saying his condition has not improved.

Vladimir Kara-Murza Jr., a former political ally of slain Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov, lost consciousness in Moscow on May 26 and was hospitalized with what his wife calls "symptoms of poisoning."

"His condition has not improved since; he has not regained consciousness," his wife, Yevgenia, said in an e-mail to RFE/RL and other media outlets.

She said the hemodialysis he underwent to treat kidney failure "has not had any effect" and asked that he be evacuated by plane from Russia "to a medical center in Europe or Israel where full toxicology testing and treatment can be done."

Kara-Murza’s father, who is also named Vladimir, told RFE/RL's Russian Service on May 28 that "the situation appears to be more serious than we thought."

"His kidneys stopped working in the evening. And Volodya [Vladimir Kara-Murza Jr.] is alive now thanks to an artificial kidney, thanks to hemodialysis, which can lead to lesions of other organs," Vladimir Sr. added. "His lungs are being artificially ventilated. He is connected to 10 devices."

Kara-Murza's father is a journalist with RFE/RL’s Russian Service.

The activist's family has been cautious publicly about whether foul play may have been involved, stressing that so far there is no evidence pointing to such a scenario.

"There is no criminal case so far, none has been opened because he is simply a normal patient who arrived at a Moscow hospital by ambulance. That’s his status, nothing more," his father told the Moscow-based Ekho Moskvy radio on May 28.

Read more: www.rferl.org...

Click link for remainder of article...

Poisoning seems to be an epidemic lately for the Russian opposition to Putin.

Another possibility -

The elder Kara-Murza said Russian doctors believe his son may have ingested a dangerous amount of antidepressants that he may have begun taking after Nemtsov’s murder three months ago.

Read more: www.rferl.org...

I guess it is wait and see for the time being.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Every "great" world beater poisoned and killed his opposition just before he went on to try and take over the world.

History is a marvelous thing if people will just learn from it.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Legman

There is no present or future... Just the past repeating itself over and over and over..

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Most quietly brilliant post I've seen on ATS.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
what are the symptoms of missing anthrax ?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones

i like this thinking and anything reported against putin now i just see as a slow brainwashing process.
we all know this is about the briccs bank and making life hard for putin and china as well .
im sure you all saw the south china sea island thread.

china and putin are evil is repeated over and over again.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Well if you missed it, then none?

Although multiple organ failure but I would have thought they could test for it.
edit on 28 5 2015 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Perfect example of how Proverbs change in modern times. The saying used to be " beware of Greeks bearing gifts" in the 21st-century we need to change that to........." Beware of Russians bearing food and drink" .

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman

Most quietly brilliant post I've seen on ATS.

As much as I would like to claim credit the phrase was coined by Eugene O'Neill.
edit on 28-5-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Perfect example of how Proverbs change in modern times. The saying used to be " beware of Greeks bearing gifts" in the 21st-century we need to change that to........." Beware of Russians bearing food and drink" .

when the USSR invaded Finland they told the world they weren't dropping bombs but food supplies...

Ironic

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien

china and putin are evil is repeated over and over again.

Cinderella comes to mind...

If the shoe fits...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Symptoms of Anthrax - CDC

Cutaneous anthrax symptoms can include
ulcer on forearm showing cutaneous anthrax

•A group of small blisters or bumps that may itch
•A painless skin sore (ulcer) with a black center that appears after the small blisters or bumps ◦Most often the sore will be on the face, neck, arms, or hands
◦Swelling can occur around the sore

Inhalation anthrax symptoms can include

•Fever and chills
•Chest discomfort
•Shortness of breath
•Confusion or dizziness
•Cough
•Nausea, vomiting, or stomach pains
•Headache
•Sweats (often drenching)
•Extreme tiredness
•Body aches

Gastrointestinal anthrax symptoms can include

•Fever and chills
•Swelling of neck or neck glands
•Sore throat
•Painful swallowing
•Hoarseness
•Nausea and vomiting, especially bloody vomiting
•Diarrhea or bloody diarrhea
•Headache
•Flushing (red face) and red eyes
•Stomach pain
•Fainting
•Swelling of abdomen (stomach)

Injection anthrax symptoms can include

•Fever and chills
•A group of small blisters or bumps that may itch, appearing where the drug was injected
•A painless skin sore with a black center that appears after the blisters or bumps
•Swelling around the sore
•Abscesses deep under the skin or in the muscle where the drug was injected
•Keep in mind ◦Symptoms are similar to those of cutaneous anthrax, but injection anthrax can spread throughout the body faster and be harder to recognize and treat than cutaneous anthrax.
◦Skin and injection site infections associated with injection drug use are common and do not necessarily mean the person has anthrax.

What are the symptoms for Polonium poisoning?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
MAybe more polonium poisioning.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman
Every "great" world beater poisoned and killed his opposition just before he went on to try and take over the world.

History is a marvelous thing if people will just learn from it.

Yes and I am still trying to find out what has happened to Viktor Zolotov , it looks like he's another one. If you have a system that's lets one man rule , he gets isolated, and very dysfunctional.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Aside from the rumor mill about Viktor Zolotov being killed I don't think anyone has seen hide nor hair of him since then. If he is in fact dead then there was more to the time frame where putin was "missing". I am curious if we are seeing the real putin or a body double with the Russian version of weekend at bernies.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Bingo. Its how they work. Incurable and not super fast AND painful.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

TBH... all reasonable people that understand stats know what happened to Viktor Zolotov.

Putin has no intention of ever stepping down and is readying his satellite countries acquisitions.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Shady. I wonder if it's possible that he's being framed by a particularly ruthless foe.
I mean, Putin is the glaringly obvious culprit for this.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unresponsible
Shady. I wonder if it's possible that he's being framed by a particularly ruthless foe.
I mean, Putin is the glaringly obvious culprit for this.

Negative buddy. Anyone that would want to destabilize and weaken Russia would not have taken out these last two opposition leaders.

This is what it seems to be.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Pure speculation by western MSM

And to make things worse, the so called poisoned man has no real support. No need to kill him.

None of these CIA tricks will work,

Westerners simply don't understand the Rissian soul.

With every trick you are making them stronger.

edit on 29-5-2015 by BentBone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join