It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

51 Year Old Actor Drops Hollywood & Picks Up AK-47 To Fight ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Looks like there are plenty of cameras rolling.

What's the difference?

Really? Because the only video I ever see is ISIS propaganda parading Toyotas down city streets or birds eye views of drone strikes. If he's in any one of those frames, I'm quite sure he's #ed!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

All propaganda

Isil was 200 guys fighting

Until US armed them and made them stronger than Syrian rebels

Now ISIS is 20 000 guys fighting.

How do you sleep at night !

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
I have a question.

As a Muslim If I were to go and fight the ISIS would I be hailed a hero ?

or would I be Chalked up as another Jihadist ?

I say this because I am Muslim and I know of many fellow Muslims who went to go fight in Syria against ISIS but now they can't return home because they have been blacklisted as Jihadist .

Understand that ISIS are small in number and the majority of the Muslim umma (nation) has NOT pledged alliance to them .

We understand that ISIS was created and supported by the US and other nations. For a group that is hell bent on establishing a Caliph they sure did violate every Shria law to establish it ( red flag number 1 )

I can go on about many other reasons as to why they are pure evil and must be stopped .

but how do "moderate" Muslims like my self and millions of others stop them without being Labeled as one of them ?

Education is the only way I know to fight ISIS at this point .

any better ideas ?

I would simply say...do SOMETHING. The Muslim "moderates" haven't done much to reject ISIS or other terrorist groups, to support women's rights, gay rights, etc. Obviously that doesn't look very good for the "moderates".

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

A load of rubbish. You clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about do you?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Hmmm, sorry we don't get the "Air time" needed to protest . I am involved in the community and i see many Muslims speaking out . also you can find it on youtube as well. Simply put the MSM don't want the american people to see Muslims speaking out ..nay that would go against their plan on grouping us together all as one .

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I won't go until Kanye goes.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

It doesn't matter. Every side of every issue is being played. It's the most efficient way to control the future: creating it by playing opposite forces against each other.

They seem to want conflict between Muslims and the West. But at this point they certainly don't need help in making at least Europeans hate Muslims, it all comes very naturally seeing how fifth columnists Muslims act in the West.

It's the most brilliant and or stupid idea ever: go to war with the Muslim world, kill millions of them. Offer sanctuary to the refugees, team them up with and introduce them to cultural Marxism and the accompanying victim mentality, coddle them and make them bite the hand that feeds them. Let them run wild attacking authorities and creating criminal fifth columnist enclaves. Be naive enough to hope there won't be any problems. Wait a few years.. call in the tanks and the newly militarized police. Let the iron curtain fall.

It's that special kind of stupid.. a mask of stupidity.

My advice to you is, get out. The Muslim diaspora is being played, you're being set up to be the fall guy. They're using you fools. The white man will rise up against you. They will embrace totalitarianism just to quench the hate they'll be feeling for you. The hate they're currently feeding. They'll stoke that fire like the master manipulators they are. The plebs will keep clenching their fists in their pockets. For now.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Powerful words . in many ways thank you

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The Kurds want his butt OUT.
He's an ACTOR not a soldier...www.channel4.com...

You see soldiering amongst pro's without training is NOT possible because it would get people KILLED.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Of course, this may take decades unless other unforeseen circumstances occur. Who knows what will happen, what I am sure of however, is that they don't just do these things willy nilly. They don't embark on such grandiose projects just for the hell of it, looking in hindsight on history there always seem to be a hidden agenda playing out. The aftermath of 9/11 is clear, the repercussions are obvious in hindsight. So, what are the current events and manipulations about, where are they going with Ukraine and Russia? Isis and the Middle East? What's their long term plan?

Economic disaster seems to be a part of the recipe. Tyranny in the US, Europe close behind. Globalisation, corporations enthroned. Consolidation of power.

I often wonder to what extent Russia and China is free and to what extent they're getting played, and what they're ultimately playing at.

And then, if you're like me.. you always wonder about those UFO's too. And even those invisible entities you guys would call the djinn. Just because something's invisible to us doesn't mean that those invisible things don't get involved in our business. They do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join