It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Dimension 2012 (Broadcasting Question)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Less than 36 Hours to 6/3/2015 Elimination of the "Freedom Tower" in NYC

Large Image Link

EZRA 9:6 And said, O my God, I am ashamed and blush to lift up my face to thee, my God: for our iniquities are increased over [our] head, and our trespass is grown up unto the heavens.
EZRA 9:7 Since the days of our fathers [have] we [been] in a great trespass unto this day; and for our iniquities have we, our kings, [and] our priests, been delivered into the hand of the kings of the lands, to the sword, to captivity, and to a spoil, and to confusion of face, as [it is] this day.
EZRA 9:8 And now for a little space grace hath been [shewed] from the LORD our God, to leave us a remnant to escape, and to give us a nail in his holy place, that our God may lighten our eyes, and give us a little reviving in our bondage.

The Book of Ezra describes an equation for the "Activation of Sirius", on that matches the Mayan Account precisely. We've highlighted a few things in Blue, namely "Constellation Sirius" described as a TREE WITH ELEVEN BRANCHES. Followed by a set of 4 glyphs on the opposite side also highlighted in Blue ... if we multiply 11 Months times 4 Sets we obtain 44 months, thats 4 Sets of 11 Months:

1. We arrive at 1320 Days ... 10/23/2011 to 6/3/2015 = 1320 Days Total.
2. Harold Camping Arrived at 10/21/2011 (in calculating the bible's eschatology)
3. Carl Johan Calleman Arrived at 10/28/2011 (in calculating the Mayan Calendar)

Evidence of the "Portal/Rainbow" from the "Activation of Sirius" for this 74 HOUR PERIOD. (Seven Main Glyphs, 4 Minor Glyphs). We observe something paralleling the "Portal/Rainbow", "Activation of Sirius". Perhaps we observe simply a Super Nova in the Constellation of Sirius.

Secondarily, highlighted in Green, the Antichrist is described as having "Spiritual Authority", but in contending with Satan, the universe will give him the power to euthanize, that is to cut off the penis, where satan has a penis above his head, the Antichrist has the "Activation of Sirius" above his head. I will decided how to punish both the usa if this is necessary, and cleanse Genetic Dan if this is necessary at the 20 hour mark, which is about 1/3 of the 74 hour period. If you do not follow my instructions. And perhaps, exterminate by tsunami one of the brown races, like we've achieve in the past, as a means of promoting civility for the lesser educated members of our species. With that said, the Antichrist does not want to take authority unless what we talked about is fulfilled. After JFK, and after New Orleans, the Antichrist will address the population globally as the authority if you are still in disobedience for the final 20 hours if that is necessary. Very simple instructions, take whatever you want out of the spaceship, kill everyone onboard, and destroy the spaceship and pyramid, you do not know if either will otherwise remain in part or in full. (Back to Topic - the Clock is Ticking)

Ezra describes the establishment of the Third Temple Mound ... ... ... ... Which is a reminder of God's covenant to bring ascension to human race. What the XOC Mayan Relief is describing is this establishment however temporary of the NEW TEMPLE MOUND, which is at the bottom center of the XOC Mayan Relief, you can see as a kind of "I-Beam" which resembles the "Roswell I-Beam".

(In eliminating all credibility of the current administration, because that will be the subject of my short speech on most of the forms of broadcasting globally. I will talk about how JFK betrayed both the citizens of the USA, and mankind, in dissolving area 51 and the advanced technology programs, that we established previously, and why what had recently happened, has been done for your greater good. Then I will kindly ask the the democratic party to step down, but I will not enforce this decision, until I have the power to do so, the final 20 hours we will discern if having the power to do so will be necessary ... it is however my personal goal to see the usa furnished as we talked about, and not the necessity of defamation).

(I've asked the aliens to leave some things workable as an example, one such example is thee anti-cancer chamber, I've used once or twice because using the bodies chakra system causes cancer, because we've been modified not to have this ability accessible to us. That was one of the things I've asked the aliens years ago, could we cure cancer, but after seeing their heads puff up with very angry expression, information was passed into my mind, that simply because we are scum or scum bags, but we are to live our lives being grateful for how we are judged because we will be richly rewarded).

(The Pope, and the International Space Station have fell on deaf ears, they simply do not care. I've asked the universe to damage one of the structural beams in the "Freedom Tower", if you search the building you should find the damage, this is your authentication of what is to happen. The Clock is Ticking, Love and Blessings).
edit on 1-6-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
We are less than 17 Hours away by my estimate, could be off a little

Image Link

Coincidentally, we are not viewing a blood sacrifice, the Heart of the individual in the center is not being pierced. If this is not a blood sacrifice then what is being taught? The Gospel in the book of revelations, associates the Antichrist/"Manchild" to a "woman giving birth", this is what is happening here. Judah the Lion is pictured in place of the Antichrist as a symbol of rebirth (because his reign is generally begins during the 5 months). This being true "Judah the Lion" to the left is being fertilized spiritually. Remember, the nations left remaining alive are commanded to gather to the "heart of Judah" during the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation, when the "10 Virgins" are commanded to gather together. Then we see to the far right, the Goddess Tlazolteotl often pictured as the bird, or red goddess, holding what appears to be a magical rod, or she is holding "Sirius". "Sirius" is the LARGE OBJECT ABOVE THE ANTICHRIST IN THE CENTER. It is at this time the Goddess Tlazolteotl establishes the "Temple Mound" to give Judah the blessings, that identify with the Activation of Sirius.

I went ahead and asked the universe to leave an activated automaton onboard as a gift for you, when you allow the news agencies to accompany the military in some way. Certain footage doesn't have to be broadcast immediately but I want them to have footage they can share, in addition to what everyone will see outside. So your being encouraged to be slightly more faithful to the truth we talked about. The spaceship will be open to you when its finished landing. It simply is not time for the Antichrist to reign, although as we've also indicated several times, this is a viable possibility if this is necessary. Just about wrapped up with this discussion.
edit on 3-6-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
INVALIDATION of Sirius Activation

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Gospel has no reason to extend supernatural events beyond the 5 months, because there are only 5 kingdoms in the Gospel, so this is a parallel. The Parallels we observed between the Mayan eschatology and the Gospel with the Activation of Sirius are indeed recounted in the Gospel. But God and the Universe are not going to act on them. You will ask then why? The War with Judah is going to be resolved as a matter of faith with no signs, until the Antichrist is suddenly deceased, which follows the "3 Days of Darkness". This is 8/25/2015 the 12,000th Day of the Antichrists Life Span (if we follow Matthew 24:32 which says "Summer is Nigh", that is 7/15/2015, and then 42 Days beyond that is 8/25/2015). Our interpretation is 100% viable and actionable. Just like we've talked about.

God can use the sin of "Aaron and Dan", to convict "Judah of Sin" until the "3 Days of Darkness", in which case all humanlife will simply be exterminated outside of the USA when the "3 Days of Darkness" begins. Genetic Dan will be slain, and Aaron (Catholic Clergy and Italian Race), will be slain, along with all the Separatist Inheritors* of the law, (Asian people accordingly, Jewish People Accordingly, Dead People Accordingly). According to our discussions.

We have the power to invalidate both the "Activation of Sirius", and it is Invalidated, and we have the power to invalidate the "42 Days of the Great Tribulation", consider it invalidated. We also have the power to cleanse what you will see recently done in the news, as a example of what can be done immediately based on the level of force uses against the Antichrist, in secret or openly in fully view of the public, in full view of the international community, as you face the ultimate end of human life.

What we also discussed, about the activation of the chakra system is true, and about the possible lessening of gravity is true, and about the space ship headed by the antichrist is also true. This will be done for the benefit of what remains of humanlife in the United States of America, which is the heart of judah for the 5 months of the Antichrist's Reign.

(Based on the level of force, Dan and Aaron can be terminated on 7/15/2015, however. God intends to use them to finish the war Judah has, to complete the definition of the Separatist Inheritor* of Judah. Love and Blessings.) (The Mayans did not take into account the ferocity of the World/Judah, or the ferocity of Dan and Aaron, that God ties together to euthanize all human life outside of the USA ... ... ... ... we can tolerate their suicide until the 3 Days of Darkness, what is more important is that we do not introduce additional threats to the citizens of United States of America as they prepare to go to their New Planet in the New Universe, and Jupiter is a picture of that New Planet ... ... ... ... Love and Blessings).
edit on 3-6-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: scrambledpotatoes

Only 11 hours left for whatever you've claimed is going to happen. Better start getting your excuses ready.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

So...I guess now the question is....Are you going to:

A) Apologize and admit that you were spouting nonsense all along.

B) Back-pedal and try to make excuses.

C) Be a coward and just disappear.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

So...I guess now the question is....Are you going to:

A) Apologize and admit that you were spouting nonsense all along.

B) Back-pedal and try to make excuses.

C) Be a coward and just disappear.

B) Back-pedal and try to make excuses

Goddess Tlazolteotl - Regarding the "40 Day Sirius Activation of Roswell New Mexico"

"In that desert was a great stone or rock, called Teheuhuetl, deticated to penitential acts; which rock Yappan ascended and took his abode upon like a western Simeon Stylites. ................................. The goddess left her wonderful flower garden, and that day the lean, penance-withered man on the rock beheld the fairest of women. "My brother, Yappan", she said, "I, the goddess Tlazolteotl, amazed at thy constancy, and commiserating thy hardships, come to comfort thee; what way shall I take or what path, that I may get up to speak with thee?

Yappan was caught in her spell and, descending, helped the goddess to climb the rock. She tempted him and he fell. After the goddess left him he was slain by Yaotl, the enemy. ................................. The Gods Transformed the dead man ino a scorpion, with his forarms fixed lifted up as when he deprecated the blow of his murderer; and he crawled under the stone upon which he had his abode."

Myths of Pre-Coloumbian American

The Desert is Roswell New Mexico ... the Roswell Events of 1947 involving the Aliens, constitutes the "Blessing for the 40 Day Sirius Activation", so the law was satisfied, although very distastefully by mankind. That being said, it is discontinued in part because the continual acts of cruelty and mass murder of the Antichrist, Yappan is used not the word, "Antichrist". Highlighted in blue, is the claim that the "Antichrist has the Heavenly Temple, until the 3 Days of Darkness, in which he prepares to lead the Scorpions for the 5 Months of Revelations, we discussed previously in the link of our previous comment".

Here, the Mayan predict that the "Roswell Pyramid, Activation of Sirius Events", do not happen when the Antichrist/Yappan is given authority to judge the human race. Even though this is a result of mankinds sin against the antichrist. We are technically not back peddling, but the truth of what has happened recently has been revealed. (Moses Killed the First Born of Pharoah King of Egypt ... because he would not "smote the rock in Egypt" .... Now After or when the 3 Days of Darkness occurs, humanity will be free of its sin against the Antichrist, then the Heavenly Temple will be revealed).
edit on 4-6-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join