It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says he has a "foolproof way" of defeating ISIS ...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
... but only if he's elected.

I believe him. I mean would 'The Donald' lie to The People? Not a chance. He says he doesn't want to leak his plan --- which he says will be 100% effective --- so the enemy won't be prepared. So is he just playing the old 'if you elect me I will...' card or is he really willing to put lives and security in harms way in order to solidify his yet-to-be-announced run for President?

linkage

+11 more 
posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If he knows of a way to defeat ISIS with 100% success and he's not sharing that info, wouldn't the omission of that information be synonymous with treason?

Let's waterboard him and find out if he's telling the truth, I say. No man that withholds vital information on that scale as leverage to get votes deserves a place anywhere near the Oval Office.
edit on 28-5-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Uh,yea, right.
In terms of smarts he ranks right up there with Perry and Paul.

I gotta plan to defeat ISIS, send all the US politicians over there to deal with them personally! ISIS will either go broke or be bored to death.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Donald Trump is totally reliable. I mean it's not like he lies to himself about how horrible his comb over is every single day of his life is it?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Uh,yea, right.
In terms of smarts he ranks right up there with Perry and Paul.

I gotta plan to defeat ISIS, send all the US politicians over there to deal with them personally! ISIS will either go broke or be bored to death.
Yea. When ISIS kills them, all the worlds problems are gone. ISIS becomes the hero and everybody goes about their business with surplus dollars, since we are not spending all of that money on war anymore. Win, win.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
If he knows of a way to defeat ISIS with 100% success and he's not sharing that info, wouldn't the omission of that information be synonymous with treason?

Thank you, that's probably the silliest thing I'll read all day long.

His plan is probably to simulate a nuclear attack on American soil so they'll come out of hiding to dance in the streets. Then we'll be justified in blowing all the celebrators to pieces.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Not having his billionaire friends
fund them maybe ?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

When Donald Trump says he has a "foolproof way" of defeating the IRS...

...then I will listen.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Why would the CIA or Mossad want to defeat ISIS ?

They are our biggest asset in the Middle East

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

So Trump's omission of vital national security information being treason is "silly", but blowing people who celebrate a false flag nuclear attack on American soil to pieces is somehow justified. Do you wanna blow up the American Citizens who dance in the streets too?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well obviously his plan would be to invite all of their leadership to compete on The Apprentice...then just fire one after the other, until their entire organization is decimated.

Problem solved!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Shazam is vulnerable. But ISIS? No way.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I'll go along with your plan... but only if we can send all the rest of the lawyers with them. After all, lawyers are just the pupal stage of politicians.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

To him it's true...I guess delusional people are in every walk of life.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

After saying such nonsense Trump not only has to run now, he should have announced his candidacy at the same time he said this. Nixon had his secret plan to end the Vietnam War, and that didn't work out well. Other GOP candidates and the media should ask him to meet with high-level military officials to see if his plan is one (cough, coughing fit, laughing fit) which hasn't been thought of by anyone else, if it is feasible, and to see if the Obama administration would like to use it (all in secret meetings of course, to save Trump from further embarrassment).

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

It's impossible to save Donald Trump from further embarrassment so maybe he should just reveal his big plan.
edit on 2015-5-28 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

His plan is to host a machete-throwing competition in which these so-called 1SIS people believe they are attacking defenseless women/children who hold different beliefs from them, but they're actually participating in one of those games you see at carnivals (throw the dart at the balloon for example) and opposing military forces swing through during the peak traffic times and carpet b0mb 'em, justly so.

WHam,Bam, ThankYouMa'am

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
There are several ways to defeat these 6th century killers, but our king oblabla will not have it. Trump is not the only one with a clue....just publicity bs......

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Meh, I say vote for him to find out.

We had our first black President, now we can have our first orange one.

They guy has on so much spray tan he looks like he rolled in Doritos.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Do you work for ISIS?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join