It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black sheep of ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This thread needs a theme song....

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
theres a few Goats

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well what happened to the black sheep? I mean ATS was where all the black sheep could come together.... I guess after years of captivity some found their place in a herd and from there the black sheep started to become the minority.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I lie awake at nights worrying about this
what do the other kids think at the end of the day Who Gives A Hoot .

It is the internet hit the off switch

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ashirah

Ummm...I know what you mean Ashirah...I tend to create threads that absolutely nobody else is interested in...(well..maybe a few)...But it doesn't stop me...It just makes me want to make even more threads and start even more conversations that die a quick thread death due to lack of interest...

Maybe eventually I'll run out of things to say.............but untill then...you can consider me a friend...

YouSir

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
"Black Sheep?"

Wait until you are branded with the "people like you" label.

However there is a comfort in being an outsider.
edit on 28-5-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I came out of me mothers womb and the first thing that happened was some guy hit me.................been that way my whole life. Just makes you stronger. Someday I will write a post, or introduce myself, just not today.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I've liked the threads of yours that I've come across. And thanks.

a reply to: stonerwilliam

Nah, I wasn't losing sleep, not over this at least. I'm not sure why some people think I'm crying in the fetal position because I took 5 minutes to write a post inquiring if anyone else feels something of a loner here. Didn't necessarily feel hurt or bad about my solo status.

Just one of those things I was somewhat curious about and was actually pleasantly surprised to see certain members respond.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Dude, I lurked here for 4 years before writing this introduction:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am happy that you are here among us black sheep and I am thankful that we have ATS!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumin

Hello! No I didn't. I was sick! And all this rain we are having makes it a little hard to plan for anything. Fingers crossed we will be going to the zoo on Monday.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't think anybody here is a misfit, to be honest, not on ATS. I've said this on a different thread, but the forum is so diverse, there's a place for everyone here.

You believe 9/11 was an inside job? There's a place for you. You don't? There's a place for you too.
You believe in aliens? Place for you. You don't? Place too.
Global warming. Place for you.
Bigfoot. Place for you.
Religion. Place for you.
Pro-gun. Anti-gun. Place for you.

You just gotta find which places you belong to.

If we're talking about being ignored by "the regulars", then that's normal. It can be annoying, and it is. But that's life. The more you post, the more people will see you, obviously.

When someone is in a group, they usually pay more attention to their friends. Same thing here. It takes time, that's all.

In real life, I'm such a misfit, though. I'm probably a misfit among misfits.

...now watch as this post is completely ignored, damn you, people!

edit on 28/5/2015 by LukeDAP because: typos, typos everywhere

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I thought we were all black sheeps and that's why we come here.

We may agree with some, agree to disagree with others, but we are a pretty amazing community. I don't think any of us are your average every day sort of people. We are different and glad to be different. We're all black sheep and proud of it.
HUGS!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Been here 6 years and 100% feel like a misfit, as I do in real life, I am shy and I don't connect easy, never have!

Are we forming a misfit group here now? would that make us misfits anymore?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
Been here 6 years and 100% feel like a misfit, as I do in real life, I am shy and I don't connect easy, never have!

Are we forming a misfit group here now? would that make us misfits anymore?

ATS MISFITS ALONE TOGETHER!!!

(sort of like "Single Parents Alone Together" from About A Boy?)

Here, I made us something:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

LOL! That was great!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
To be honest, the only reason I'm even here is because I feel this is a place where so called "black sheep" congregate.

That's why I always jump onto those American pro gun threads. I've honestly got no real issue with gun ownership in general, but citizens being able to own AR-15's is dangerous, stupid and completely pointless and I personally ain't to piss weak to go against the status quo and try to explain basic logic to those dudes. Just calling it how I see it!

No need to be disillusioned if people ain't starring you for stating your honest opinion, imo. You never can tell what people will star anyway. Sometimes I'll write something and think its absolute gold, yet not one single person will star it. Then I'll write something that I think will be incredibly unpopular and people will just star the crap out of it.

Its all just one big enigma to me.

All I know, is that I enjoy reading everyone's opinion. Whether your right wing or left wing, pro guns or anti guns, believe in aliens or don't, or think that the twin towers were blown up or believe the official version.

imo, us "black sheep" have an obligation to just keep posting, to keep any one mainstream opinion from dominating this forum.

After all, it is the mainstream that's lost it's marbles. Us outcasted conspiracy theorists are the ones who are clued onto the bigger picture, right?

Anyway..................rant over, take it or leave it. It's all good to me.

edit on 28-5-2015 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

It's lonely being intelligent and perceptive... And there are a lot of 'unique' people on ATS

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

Misfits alone together? Nice lol..

For some reason I feel like this may be more appropriate for a--holes like myself

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I own some of dem dere shooty things.

Mwahahaha

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I own some of dem dere shooty things.

Mwahahaha

Well, why not bother? It is your right as an American citizen.......... after all.

As soon as I obtain a decent block of land, I'm gonna be hooking myself up with a .22 pump action rifle, so I can shoot them pesky foxes, who dare to mess with my poultry. But being able to own 'automatic' weapon for no good reason, is just crazy and has no bases in logical reasoning.

But let's not turn this thread into one of those debates, lol.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join