It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Automatic Writing (shhhh, it really does happen)!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualKat33

Some formats work better for me, ATS Dark is one of those that just has that effect I guess....and as such, yeah, this is my only forum.

I just never found anywhere else on line I found could hold my attentions long enough to warrant serious commitment on my part. That response was pretty fast coming through....some subjects are easier to talk about than others. Open channels I guess. I've never had "sleep writing" although I have run across old writings that I don't recall writing until re-reading them. When the right channels are open it goes so fast and natural it's unreal.

Other times I struggle even getting a single sentence out. It's all time and place. Never had anything come through about people I knew directly...nothing hard-line predictive. Mostly gentle nature poetry but nothing really hardcore esoteric.

One thing that nags me to this day though....I had some stuff in those old collections I really wish I could re-read. Major disturbance in the force with some of that stuff....a year or two before 9/11 some really weird hostilities started coming through from a new channel I couldn't nail down. Anger out of nowhere. Rage. Blaming and all manner of nastiness. That's not like me or my usual muses. Without the papers, I can't see the timelines and progressions. Can't look for patterns.

I vaguely remember brief passages about something being upset at "patriarchies" or something along those lines. Nothing solid. It wasn't feminine....it was masculine...young and upset. Not sure what it was on about, it never really clarified itself. Very psychotic stuff. They jumped in and out at random times in between my other works. Codes and number sequences, vague threats and loads of errant data so to speak.

Very unusual and high weirdness going on back then all over the mental map.

If I had those old papers I might have more to go on, but they were taken from me prematurely. I have no idea where they are or who ended up with them. I try not to think about it too much because there is nothing I can do about it now anyway.

edit on 5/29/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualKat33
a reply to: CretumOrbis

Feel free to share more details if you care to and this OP is fair game for any subject as far as I am concerned!

- It's more a T&C issue, if you catch my drift.

What you found was in your own handwriting? So, did a sleep writing?

- I've come to realize that most of the things I've written were channeled, but that's the only one I can't remember writing and the only one not written from my perspective. I thought that's what the thread was about, suppose I misunderstood.

Also, a bit different but interesting just the same. Amazing that it only happened that one time and never again since. Must have had some very important information to remember.

- Indeed it did, which is probably why it was titled "Forgotten".

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I have never had that happen.

But then to me it would almost be like channeling. I made a conscious choice many years ago to never do physical channeling/mediumship as I don't really want anything to control me or my body parts other than myself.
Spirit has respected that for the most part.

I find it a fascinating subject though!

When I was trying it, I was (looking back now at it) trying to force it out.
Probably a big part of why I never could.

It seems everyone can excel in certain talents,
but not all are for everyone.

Automatic writing is a neat talent!

It's all just different degrees of telepathic communication. Just like in a normal conversation, you can't force someone to talk. It's a natural tendency though, since most people aren't accustomed to having another person's thoughts in their head. It also helps to know exactly whom you're 'speaking' with - Cats and dogs are great to practice on, since telepathy is their primary means of communication and they're actually interested in communicating with humans, unlike most animals.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I've experienced telepathy a few times, but for me it all seems to be mental.
It doesn't go through my body, just through the mind.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Cats and dogs are great to practice on, since telepathy is their primary means of communication and they're actually interested in communicating with humans, unlike most animals.

I think all animals would be interested in communicating with humans, they would have some very poignant things to say I am sure, cats and dogs are domesticated, so, it stands to reason your opinion is based on experience. There are many animals though that do communicate with humans, though very few humans actually try to understand them (or can)!

I for one have communicated with several different species of animals, I am not Dr. Doolittle or anything like that, but I do hear them and I do talk back! Apes, Birds, Dolphins to name a few! Do not ask me to share what they said, it is private!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I've experienced telepathy a few times, but for me it all seems to be mental.
It doesn't go through my body, just through the mind.

As I said, there's varying degrees of communication. You know the phrase "It's on the tip of my tongue"? That means you've found the base information but aren't sure how to properly translate it. Animals communicate almost entirely through that base information because they don't really have a need or desire to use representational language. (words) Some of the more intelligent animals regularly use visualizations and the occasional word or two, which is partly why I recommended cats and dogs. Channeling or automatic writing would be considered advanced telepathy because it's a direct transfer of pre-translated information, which requires both parties to have similar enough lexicons.

originally posted by: spiritualKat33

I think all animals would be interested in communicating with humans, they would have some very poignant things to say I am sure, cats and dogs are domesticated, so, it stands to reason your opinion is based on experience. There are many animals though that do communicate with humans, though very few humans actually try to understand them (or can)!

I for one have communicated with several different species of animals, I am not Dr. Doolittle or anything like that, but I do hear them and I do talk back! Apes, Birds, Dolphins to name a few! Do not ask me to share what they said, it is private!

It's very much dependent on both the species and the individual's personality. Most humans don't realize they're telepathic, so the usually end up either reflexively putting up walls or broadcasting at full volume on all channels.

I don't think there's been a day in my life that I didn't talk to at least one animal. Even with that much experience I don't always understand everything, and a lot of it can't even be put into words. Most of the animal kingdom uses a sort of don't ask/don't tell/need to know policy, so no worries there. Being telepathic doesn't mean you can't still value your privacy, It's just another kind of language.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I have many experiences with telepathy where I will hear other people saying something in their head and I will answer the question they were asking inside, but were shy about asking! The looks are priceless when that does happen, especially to strangers; My close friends and family are already immune! As for animals, though, it would be illogical to actually understand what I hear them say, but I do often get this feeling from them that they are trying desperately to communicate something, I hear it in their language, but I do not understand them, most pet owners think they know, but that is just conditioned response most of the time.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

When I was around 8 (and I do feel bad for it) I was walking down a dirt road with a friend of mine and a porcupine came out of the muskeg. We picked up these hard mud balls and pelted it with them.

I hit it in the nose and it squealed and I felt everything it was feeling, confusion,fear,pain, everything.
I dropped my mudballs,made my friend drop his, and I have not once ever been cruel to an animal like that again.
It reminded me of a scene from in the movie Powder, if you have not seen it.

I learned a very valuable lesson in that brief instant between the porcupine and I.

Growing up as a teenager I practiced a little telepathy in high school. I was reading a really old book I had found in the public library (it was written around the early 1920's) on telepathy studies having to do with a team of arctic explorers or something along those lines and the success they had with it, so I figured I would try it out on my teacher. He was actually a very in tune person, the only person I ever encountered like that growing up.

I was sitting at my desk and I looked at him and sent him an image.
He reminded me of an old goat, so that was what I sent him. He knew nothing about or what I was going to do,
but he suddenly looked up from his papers,right at me, and said Goat.
It freaked me out, and made me smile at the same time.

as for pets, I dunno, I have had a few that I felt very connected to, but not so far as telepathic communication, more like we understand each others body language and sense of being. I always managed to get my cats to do oddball things that I have never seen anyone else do, like say Sick 'em! and watch them puff up,hop at someone, bat their foot once and run away.
I had one cat that would follow me everywhere I went if I didn't put her inside. It was kind of neat to be followed by a black cat around the block...lol

I believe in animal guides, and have had some weird telepathic guide experiences with ravens, but that could just be my spirit guide using the birds to alert me to something. Strange when it happens.
edit on 30-5-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It is quite strange how we can feel others pain and I have seen that movie. I experienced that type of behavior from others in school because i had this way of being able to see things happening before they did and I could read their thoughts when they were thinking about certain things. I have been a speaker at a conference before and in the middle of my speech looked directly at someone and said something off cue that the person I was looking at just got this really strange expression and knew I was talking about them.

About animals, I had this cat that thought it was a dog and would run after a ball of wadded up paper, knock it around for several minutes and then I would look down and the cat and the ball would be back at my feet waiting for more fun! I had video of it that got misplaced, but it was a hoot, I called him Kasey and he was a big fluffy orange tabby! I miss that cat.

I had another experience once with my cat BooBoo that is rather personal that I might share one day, but it was really phenomenal and it made me realize just what connections we can have with animals. She did read my mind that day and she did save my life without a doubt! I still get chills about it. Not really, what this thread was about , but I wanted to share while it was fresh in my mind.

Telepathy and connections to animals are fascinating, but the auto-writing is another subject entirely. The reason I started this OP was because it happened to me the other day and I wanted to see if others experience this or some form of it as I do and have!

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Yeah, sorry, it is easy to get off track sometimes...lol

Like I said, never been able to automatic write,
but I find it a great subject.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I wasn't admonishing you as much as I was reminding myself!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join