It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restricted until 2063

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Hi, I have had many conversations about why possible ancient lost civilisations are not in the round-table-discussion in conventional archeology and history. One option that always comes up is indeed that "the elite" don't want the status-quo being challanged. There are a few possible reasons for this:

1. If the general public realises that all they have learned about our origins was false they might re-examine who they are as human beings and take a more critical look at the system of western supremist culture that supports the elite.

2. If western culture was is the pinacle of human developement (for instance the ancient Egyptians were) then people might start looking for another better way of life. Modern day "democracy" might not be the best we can do.

3. Ancient civilisations may disprove many established theories taught in well established universities for many years. Careers have been built on certain assumptions that may be disproved, turning a well-established archeologist into a dellusional nobody. (check the video about the debate between Graham Hancock and Zahi Hawass for this madness
)

4. Ancient civilisations might have had technologies and conciousness that whould free us from our current day paradagm. The idea is that nowadays we are being manipulated trough fear, desire and the illusion of scarcity keeping us in a unconcious state. When we know that we are the infinite creators of the universe, that everything is connected and that our earhly worries are nothing but an illusion, we can not be controlled anymore..

Personally I am not sure about why the lost ancient cultures hypothesis is being supressed, I am sure there is something going on though: Check my 5 vid's to knwo why:

www.youtube.com...

-Casimir

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i dont see what that has to do with the original topic of this thread,good info though.
Its about why our NZ goobernment is hiding information as to who was here first,check the links I posted a few pages back

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CasimirTH

Nothing is being suppressed. Any archaeologist would drool at the possibility of discovering an entire "lost civilization", as such a discovery would be the high point of their career, and would ensure their place in the history books.

The only thing being suppressed is the critical thinking ability of those that think something is being suppressed.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
the whole forest is off bounds,reporters have tried to do tv stories,magazines have been restricted from the area.......things are found and then hidden all over this country......

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Please read the first page. Nothing is "off bounds" (more than any other archaeological site). You can even get guided tours of many of the sites.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
there are existing long term agreements in place today which most of us dont know even exist behind the scenes the powers that be responsible for the planetary 'themes
the 'overlords' are communicating with us now and concerns about the direction of the planet and us in the future

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i looked at those links to the national library,but they dont say a whole lot. Do you have a link for the guided tours,I may be keen to take one

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
the whole forest is off bounds,reporters have tried to do tv stories,magazines have been restricted from the area.......things are found and then hidden all over this country......

If the whole forest is off limits why does it have an official visitor center, with guided walks, and I see hundreds of pictures taken by people of the forest?

www.newzealand.com...

Maybe you are just buying into lies from fringe scammers looking to sell stuff and capitalize on people's desire to "believe".

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

i looked at those links to the national library,but they dont say a whole lot. Do you have a link for the guided tours,I may be keen to take one

I'm still looking for the link I had seen for archaeological tours. In the meantime, here's one for tours through the forest, though I don't think this one goes to the archaeological sites.

www.footprintswaipoua.co.nz...

If you do go, post some pictures! It looks absolutely gorgeous, especially compared to here in the desert.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

We must be in on it, since we both easily found the forest is not off limits.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
nah im not buying into anything....im just sick of reading and hearing of items found that have since been hidden,or given to the natives to be disposed of,never to be seen again......for some strange reason...wonder why?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

im just sick of reading and hearing of items

Some sources would be appreciated.

In all my years of being interested in this subject I haven't come across anything concrete that deserved follow up.
The so-called 'bullain bowls' on Banks Peninsula (I live in Christchurch) are erosional features, the 'pit dwelling' in the MacKenzie Country is a gravel pit where gravel was extracted for the power schemes (I've been there, and talked with Hakai Tane who has very interesting but nonetheless kooky ideas which have no basis in fact and absolutely no supporting evidence). I've written to Colin Menzies and asked him , if the Moeraki boulders are actually giant ballast stones from large Chinese junks, why are there spherical concretions in Cretaceous sediments in the Waipara gorge? (he claimed there were no other spherical concretions anywhere, exhibiting a severe lack of comprehension about concretion formation). I didn't hear back from him.
The 'Kaimanawa Wall' is ignimbrite and entirely natural.... etc etc.....
edit on 4-6-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

So you keep hearing things that go against logic and have no evidence to support them, but you believe it "because" and you are sick of it?

I would be sick of being taken for a ride by scammers too.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
aoraki,i gave you a source,but you decided its not credible,and still havnt said why you think that.
What about all the trig points found all over auckland and other citys,in my non credible source......maori said they found a race of surveyors here when they arrive,why would they lie? Cause the mathematics dont seem to be wrong in the info.
Anyway,im not an argumentitive type of guy,deductive reasoning is a good start point

check the info on elocal back editions...................or not,im not too fussed either way.
laters

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
There's even debate that the Egyptians reached punt.

how did the Egyptians construct vessels that could make a round-trip voyage of up to 3,000 km?" Notice how surpised they are that egyption boats can travel only a meer 1.500km?

(discovermagazine.com...)

"scholars had long known that Egyptians traveled to Punt, but they debated its exact location and whether the Egyptians reached Punt by land or by sea. Some had thought the ancient Egyptians did not have the naval technology to travel long distances by sea, but the findings at Wadi Gawasis confirmed that Egyptians sailed a 3,000km round trip voyage to Punt, located in what is today Ethiopia or Yemen, Ward said."

Again there is debate whether the egpytions traveld 1500 km let alone 20,000km through open water andnot the red sea

There goes the egyption theory most people seem fond of

And we know the greeks had no where near the technology to sail 20,000km through open water to New Zealand

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yes they whould drool at the possiblity to find a lost civilisation, but they could never find one outside of the current paradigm of 6000 years of gradual evolution into the so called pinacle of civilisation: The modern day materialistic supremistic sociëty..

I feel this is so because they simply fail to look outside of this paradigm. If they whould they whould be scrutinised by all the ohter archeologists for abondining the core principles the scientific church of archeology. They whould also find out that there is plenty of evidence that could support other ancient civilisations that existed before these 6000 years of evolution. Like the carbon dating at Goblekle tepe, Gunung padang and weather ersion of the sphinx show, or my video's show:

www.youtube.com...

I am not saying that there definately is a delibirate supression, but I say that humans have too many emotional, social and economical investments into the current paradigm and are because of that often unable to face anomalous phenomena with an open mind. Forming theory outside of the paradigm whould also make them question their self-worth self-image and their entire existance. It whould be the dissolvement of their ego boudries, they can't, because they feel need a firmly fixed ego in a competitive world. This is not only true for "conventional theorists" but also for "conspiracy theorists". We should not think one of those generally tell the truth and the other does not.

-Casimir

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Taufung

But the Maoris did, a so called stone age society , if they did it. How come supposedly more advanced societies couldn't.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

One was a group of people (note: not Maoris (sic) then) used to island-hopping and navigating the open ocean; the other a group of coastline hugging people...

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Sucks that i will die before the NWO/OLD ORDER is instated, i hope we get a little peek. But i doubt it.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Here's anew site with some interesting info on a possible find tangatawhenua16.wix.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join