It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are real truth sites being blinded to new visitors ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I'm going out on a limb on this and I don't do it lightly. Just trying to do the right thing here and help those truth sites who might be finding their revenue falling. Thought this was the right forum for this.

I hope this information is not accurate, if it is accurate the internet is being controlled in an insidious way.

It seems that what is happening is that the NSA is now controlling the net and any site the govt disapproves of will slowly starve because their sites are becoming blind to new traffic. Note, If you have visited such a site before you NOT notice anything different.

A site that is being blocked from public view will not likely beware of it unless they are told about it and they attempt to go to their site from a computer that has never visited their site they will find this it seems.

Jimstone.com has been writing about this for several days now.

I'm just putting it out there so those who wish can check it your self. I suggest that the you check things out for your self by going to a truth site that you have not been to before. According to Jim stone not all truth sites are real truth sites so they may or may not be blind to new traffic.

Question, should this be accurate is it connected to Jade Helm ??

cheers

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

The NSA does not control global internet traffic, or routing.

There would have to be a dedicated program, by government and corporate interests like google and internet ISP's to mess with search results or otherwise block traffic from going to certain sites etc.

The likelihood of this is very low. Their success rate doing it, even lower, considering with two or three keystrokes I can route my own traffic a million different ways to bypass a million different kinds of filters.

I'm sure they'd LIKE to do that though.

~Tenth

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I suggest that the you check things out for yourself by going to a truth site that you have not been to before

Aside from Jimmy giving me directions, if I have never been to a truth site before, how do I navigate my way to one?

Call me bias, but I personally don't hold back on anything on ATS - especially about Ol' dodgy bros Inc the NSA, and not once, in my time here have I been censored. Yes, I have caught many a thread that barely lasted 1min before being 404ed, and yes I've read and been directed to weird ship, but how do I get to a truth site you mention.

I'm so old school computer savvy that I now know cookies are not just things you eat and clearing my cache is something I am good at - but my wife is "expert" level at clearing my cache, and she doesn't even own a computer.
edit on 27-5-2015 by Sublimecraft because: I have no reason.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hmm..

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
They have the off switch for the internet. If this is so than they have other means to control the internet. They control what you view and also interfere with what you post. They no doubt have people online searching through what people upload and post. Whether that be youtube or forums. They are watching and blocking things depending on their objectives.
edit on 27-5-2015 by mmirror because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: mmirror
They have the off switch for the internet. If this is so than they have other means to control the internet. They control what you view and also interfer with what you post. They no doubt have people online searching through what people upload and post. Whether that be youtube or forums. They are watching and blocking things depending on their objectives.

No they don't.

There is no 'internet off switch'.

It's not physically possible. The internet doesn't all come from one single source, nor is it all managed at a single source. No one single organization could 'shut off' the internet.

That would require a conglomerate of hundreds if not thousands of businesses.

~Tenth

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

No OP

no Tothetenthpower

What is happening is that sites government disapproves of are being choked by paid people whose job is to try and turn the site mainstream which of course is impossible so the people just leave one by one.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Come on man, you sound like a really smart guy, why in the world would you make such silly comment.

"There is no Internet shut off switch"

Every single ISP in North America can be ordered to shut down temporarily.

It doesn't matter that Chinese and Russians and Europeans are still playing Crush on their PDA and laptops.

For all intents and purposes Internet would be shut down for citizens of US, Canada and even Mexico.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

What is happening is that sites government disapproves of are being choked by paid people whose job is to try and turn the site mainstream which of course is impossible so the people just leave one by one.

No website I know of is being 'choked'. And paid posters are more likely hired by think tanks, run by super PAC's or the CFR, then some government program.

People give far too much credence to the little old NSA and it's powers. Government is usually the most ineffective and wasteful organizations we have. Why would it be any different in the NSA's case?

Every single ISP in North America can be ordered to shut down temporarily.

Please prove this.

It doesn't matter that Chinese and Russians and Europeans are still playing Crush on their PDA and laptops.

Yes it does, because that's not an internet 'off switch'. That's them attempting to shut off North American Internet Traffic.

Which isn't just as easy as making a few phones calls.

For all intents and purposes Internet would be shut down for citizens of US, Canada and even Mexico.

Not really no.

www.submarinecablemap.com...#/

This is a list of all the dedicated FIBER cables around the world ( at least the ones we know about) and notice how many come into the America's in general.

It's not that simple to just 'shut if off'.

~Tenth

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Get real

Even mainstream media talked about Obama getting Internet shut down switch operational for emergencies, this was few years ago.

As usual Americans are quite infamous for problems with long term memory.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

Even mainstream media talked about Obama getting Internet shut down switch operational for emergencies, this was few years ago.

And you would believe them? Funny how people use the MSM as a source when it fits their own narrative.

Again, please PROVE where anybody has said with absolutely certainty that an internet kill switch exists. And then please show me the technical documents describing how this thing plans to work.

I'm not going to argue something just because you don't understand the scope of the internet and the hardware and players involved in keeping it functional.

As usual Americans are quite infamous for problems with long term memory.

I'm not American.

~Tenth
edit on 5/27/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
actually i agree in part with this op,

are you aware google is not theirs ,they found the code going in endless circles going around the internet collecting,and decided it was theirs,that in my book is theft but they got away with it.

it was never intended to be used for pay per click (which is control of internet traffic)
i strongly believe that google is just the us goverment with frontmen

are you aware that nations use their submarines to connect to undersea internet cables of other nations?????????

utah data-centre (possible nsa mirror of the web so all data flows through this point )

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

I'm not American.

~Tenth

Well you ought to be

I am kidding please don't ban me, you wouldn't shoot a Canadian would you LOL

We are all like nice and stuff
edit on 27-5-2015 by BentBone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It's not the NSA that does this, but Google. If you piss them off, they will bury search results for your website to like the 50th page.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Sorry OP, i am not trying to be obtuse, but what is a TRUTH site?

Honest, I just don't know what those are...can you give an example?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's not the NSA that does this, but Google. If you piss them off, they will bury search results for your website to like the 50th page.

They are one and the same.

I have been in high security underground rooms, with proprietary Google servers as far as the eye can see.

They make no effort to hide it. Even the rack security cages were Google branded.

And when I say as far as the eye can see? I have good eyes. How many 8 foot sever racks can fit in 300 yards.

And, these were the obsolete ones.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ISawItFirst

They aren't one and the same. There may be a lot of behind the scenes collusion (and I'm not denying there is either), but just because that is the case doesn't mean that Google is an extension of the government or anything. Google stands up to the government on things as well.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: mmirror
They have the off switch for the internet. If this is so than they have other means to control the internet. They control what you view and also interfer with what you post. They no doubt have people online searching through what people upload and post. Whether that be youtube or forums. They are watching and blocking things depending on their objectives.

No they don't.

There is no 'internet off switch'.

It's not physically possible. The internet doesn't all come from one single source, nor is it all managed at a single source. No one single organization could 'shut off' the internet.

That would require a conglomerate of hundreds if not thousands of businesses.

~Tenth

I'm somewhat surprised that you would make these statements given what's been revealed by credible whistleblowers. NSA intercepts and interdicts all the major ISPs and the optical lines off the continent. The want to own the internet. No one can stop them.

Thomas Drake is a former NSA senior executive who pulled an Edward Snowden back in 2006 and revealed some of the agency's secrets. He was consequentially prosecuted under the Espionage Act, but that hasn't scared him away from talking to the press about the recent NSA revelations. FAIRVIEW, he says, is an umbrella program for upstream data collection that's not covered by PRISM. "Upstream means you get inside the system before it’s in the Internet—in its pure form," Drake told the Daily Dot recently. And about the name, "It's just a name," he said, "that at the highest level means to own the internet."

who counts the votes?

source

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: ISawItFirst

They aren't one and the same. There may be a lot of behind the scenes collusion (and I'm not denying there is either), but just because that is the case doesn't mean that Google is an extension of the government or anything. Google stands up to the government on things as well.

Google and the USG are symbiotic. Google wouldn't be able to do what it does without implicit approval of the dark state. This relationship is very lucrative for Google and they provide many capabilities in return.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

I'm somewhat surprised that you would make these statements given what's been revealed by credible whistleblowers. NSA intercepts and interdicts all the major ISPs and the optical lines off the continent. The want to own the internet. No one can stop them.

Seeing is different than controlling. They NSA may have VISIBILITY into any given network, but operational control is a whole other beast.

~Tenth

top topics

<<   2 >>

join