It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Earth a prison planet? If not, why aren't we permitted to go out of here?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I just love it when people present circumstantial events like they are proven events then build a theory based on it.

Not to be rude, but that is called a Hypothesis and is perfectly valid method for a foundation of understanding and for building proof upon. I would guess that most of what is called Science today was built on what stated as a hypothesis. If it is good enough for science then it is good enough here.

-MM

No that ISN'T a hypothesis. A hypothesis makes an assumption then sets out to collect evidence to see if it is true or not. What we have above are a bunch of assumptions then a theory built using the assumption that those assumptions are absolutely true. That isn't a hypothesis, it is confirmation bias. I understand that it can be tough to tell the difference between the two though.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

So you do nothing by slam the OP for unverifiable facts and then went on to say:

I also believe that we have done more in space than is publicly known, but to what extent, I'm not sure.

So you are all science and scholar in one post and then a raving theorist in the next.

I don't think one needs to be a "raving theorist" to speculate that there may be/have been experiments or missions carried out in space by the military that are not publicly known, but ok, whatever. There's still a big difference between that, and stating, as fact, that we have 6,000 years of recorded history documenting multiple visitations from extraterrestrials, and that said extraterrestrials started the first human civilizations.

Comparing the two is nearly as asinine as the claims presented in the OP.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I just love it when people present circumstantial events like they are proven events then build a theory based on it.

Not to be rude, but that is called a Hypothesis and is perfectly valid method for a foundation of understanding and for building proof upon. I would guess that most of what is called Science today was built on what stated as a hypothesis. If it is good enough for science then it is good enough here.

-MM

HAHA..that is NOT a hypothesis

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
I read in a book once that a cow jumped over the moon..it must be true since we are taking any written thing as FACT.

Anyone can appear to jump over the Moon, it is just a matter of the observer's perspective.

-MM

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

-MM

HAHA..that is NOT a hypothesis

Yes it is, it might not qualify as a scientific hypothesis which may be what axioms that you tie it to.

-MM

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
And in the deep blue ocean, a dolphin blows a bubble... "Is the ocean a prison ocean, if not, why can't we leave? history has shown us aliens from he air have visited us.." and the other dolphins gather around and reply "Because we cannot survive in the air. Plus the aliens from the air are nasty. And besides, I like fish."

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Possibly because we dont realise we project telepathic thoughts ALL THE TIME and that we CANNOT RECIEVE....others simply KNOW OUR INTENTIONS before we can act upon them.

YOU may be a good human being.....BUT....you might work for a Military or Boss who CAN ORDER YOU TO DO BAD THINGS......so simply put you cannot hide your intentions...so as long as negative intentions are projected we will not be accepted by anyone.....we will have to fight our way out.....good luck with that...its been done before but its not easy.

The MAN in the Spacecraft may be good....but if his belief systems allow him to sanction himself to commit crimes against Humanity then he is NO LONGER A GOOD MAN.

"Good" people with "Good" intentions WOULD NOT be interfered with....and they COULD BE ARMED and left alone....it is not the weapons which keep us quaranteened here.....it is the intentions behind the people putting the weapons in space....TPTB can hide their intentions from the masses on earth but not from anyone who has not had their natural telepathy geneticlly bred out of them.A UNITED PEACEFULL HUMANITY would be welcomed.....nothing less will be accepted,for us to fight our way out it would take a Global Unified effort which is never going to happen unless it is driven by peace and prosperity.

No one cares if a well intended person carries a gun....but EVERYONE CARES if a bad apple carries a gun.When everyone can read everyone....no one needs a gun....but you see IT IS US who cannot RECIEVE telepathy.....we can only send...so we are like a blind man with a loaded gun because we have no way to 100% be sure of others intentions....we are JUMPY ON THE TRIGGER because we have been geneticlly modified to NOT RECIEVE properly....we send constantly but can not recieves at will.If we could recieve we would immediatly know others intentions here because no one knows how to control their broadcasting of their own thoughts everyone has the send button jammed open and no one knows how to recieve.Well some have technology now which can do it from what we read.

TPTB cannot hide their intentions....that will not change....they realise this now.....and they cannot leave because of it....they can only try to fool good people unknowingly into helping them....people who will NOT REALISE THEY ARE BEING USED...people who will NOT PROJECT the negativity their bosses plan on using them to manifest in the future.

TPTB cannot pass the NATURAL LIE DETECTOR.....but they have learned to manipulate others into helping them subvert the process.

You CAN arm yourself with a Planet level weapon and continue to be well intended....IF.....your true intentions are to only use it for self-preservation....but you see the bad apples running the show now on Earth are driven by profit and belief systems which run counter to universal peace.They are simply liars.....Humanity is NOT represented by one honestly manifested unified voice and this is what keeps us pinned in here.If Humanitys true feelings and intentions were represented honestly then Humanity would be MORE THAN WELCOMED Universally.There is no such thing as a free lunch....we need to be strong armed but well intended....its a Jungle out there and everyones is packing something.We just need to disenfranchise the few greedy humans running our show.

Having knowledge of technology is useless without a labor-force to manifest the tech.The majority of us are only valuable because we are needed to manifest technology into machines.Maybe we are simply one small appendage of a UNIVERSAL HUMANITY we are not alllowed to learn about.Maybe we are a worker planet producing things for a greater Humanity.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch
And in the deep blue ocean, a dolphin blows a bubble... "Is the ocean a prison ocean, if not, why can't we leave? history has shown us aliens from he air have visited us.." and the other dolphins gather around and reply "Because we cannot survive in the air. Plus the aliens from the air are nasty. And besides, I like fish."

Dolphins are mammals and thus air breathing, they need air to live. The need to live in the sea to survive though, so I get your point.

Another fun fact about fish is that all fish are aliens, there is no such thing as a fish. The Nobel Prize winning biologist Stephen Jay Gould concluded after a lifetime's studying of fish that there is no such thing as a fish.

-MM
edit on 27-5-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

-MM

No that ISN'T a hypothesis. A hypothesis makes an assumption then sets out to collect evidence to see if it is true or not. What we have above are a bunch of assumptions then a theory built using the assumption that those assumptions are absolutely true. That isn't a hypothesis, it is confirmation bias. I understand that it can be tough to tell the difference between the two though.

I think you are mistaken, sir. Here is the definition of a hypothesis:

hypothesis
[hahy-poth-uh-sis, hi-]
A proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation (working hypothesis) or accepted as highly probable in the light of established facts.

You might be confusing it with a scientific hypothesis, well that is a whole other matter.

-MM

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

No sorry wrong no aliens have ever been here. We've been off the planet. We've been to every corner of the globe. Nothing prohibits our movement to anyplace except our own technology and we are obviously constantly at work to improve that.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Ok fair point. I meant scientific hypothesis, but the reasoning in the OP still isn't a valid hypothesis scientific or otherwise. The OP is using an unproven hypothesis to prove another hypothesis. THAT is confirmation bias no matter which ways you slice it.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Leprekon

What's a lunar outfit? You said your friend saw these.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Ok fair point. I meant scientific hypothesis, but the reasoning in the OP still isn't a valid hypothesis scientific or otherwise. The OP is using an unproven hypothesis to prove another hypothesis. THAT is confirmation bias no matter which ways you slice it.

Please, let us leave scientific hypothesis to the scientist; at least for me, these forums are mostly for fun and not a tool for real scientific evidence-based research as such - real research is tedious stuff. Also, perhaps the OP was merging two hypothesis into one epic one rather than using one hypothesis to assert another?

-MM

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No, I am not going to leave scientific hypotheses to the scientists. I am going to use them myself since science is the best way we have to explain the universe around us and the better I understand how science works, the better I can understand cutting science as it comes out. It also allows me to slice through the BS out there. For instance the OP, which you are trying to suggest is the sandwich of two hypotheses to make a larger one. Well hypotheses don't work like that. You need to prove one hypothesis before you can use that hypothesis to prove another. Here is the OP's first hypothesis word for word:

For ~ 6,000 years recorded history and 12,000 years history in stones, humanity had multiple visitations of ETs, and build up of giant structures on earth, along with setting the first civilizations.

However, the human nations were never allowed to move freely into space. It was permitted only to the "gods" to come and go from planet Earth.

That is CLEARLY asserting things like they are unquestionably true. That's not guessing, that's just making statements like you know its true. Here is the OP's discussion:

Therefore, it is logical to ask: isn't the Earth a prison planet, under quarantine of some kind, where the humans were sent for past trespasses in previous lives?

Or if there weren't such, what is the reason for incarceration of all human descendants of the DNA changed by Annunaki?

How about a just recompense for that, by higher galactic senates and courts?

So given his first hypothesis, we are supposed to hypothesize about these questions. Well why are we assuming the first hypothesis is even true to begin with? I'm not trying to detract from a possibly fun thought exercise, but if the OP wanted to present it as such, he shouldn't have asserted the first hypothesis as a certainly. Instead he could have worded it like, "Assuming that aliens helped us build in the past..." or something like that.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

There are many of us that believe of an Embargo of Earth by some otherworldly force about 5-6,000 years ago at the around the start of Kali Yuga (the age that we are currently in). Some call these otherworldly "extraterrestrials" or "interdimensional"; the point being that planet Earth got new owners that have a very different plan for human kind here in Earth than the previous owners. The Vedas talk about this, the Babylonian cuneiform scriptures, and many other texts from across the planet.

I believe that anyone can leave the planet once you are dead and in your spirit form; the problem is that many of humans do not achieve a sense of Self during their lifetime. This lack of focus on the self causes the recently dead to be drawn into re-birth here on Earth rather than taking a conscious decision to leave Earth when in spirit form.

-MM

Which high school did you go to? They left all of this out of our curriculum!!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
In case you haven't heard, the human body is not designed for space.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

Dolphins are mammals and thus air breathing, they need air to live. The need to live in the sea to survive though, so I get your point.

Another fun fact about fish is that all fish are aliens, there is no such thing as a fish. The Nobel Prize winning biologist Stephen Jay Gould concluded after a lifetime's studying of fish that there is no such thing as a fish.

-MM

I wasn't saying they don't need air, but that they cannot survive outside of their natural habitat. We don't see dolphins flipping about in deserts or rain forests. And so to them, their entire world is the ocean. They may swim to the surface and peer out into the world above, but they can no more live outside of it, than we can in space. We can venture into space, but without the ability to recreate an artificial environment that allows us to survive, we wont. And we're not very good, yet, at making that environment given space is a particularly hostile place... full of micro meteors, radiation, etc, that make survival a little difficult.

Heck, we cannot even safely climb the tallest mountains without artificial means of survival..

As fish are not fish, so a banana is a berry.

edit on 27-5-2015 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Legman

You mean your school didn't offer a creative writing course?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Heya.. you might enjoy the thread I made some time ago about prison planet earth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Legman

There are many of us that believe of an Embargo of Earth by some otherworldly force about 5-6,000 years ago at the around the start of Kali Yuga (the age that we are currently in). Some call these otherworldly "extraterrestrials" or "interdimensional"; the point being that planet Earth got new owners that have a very different plan for human kind here in Earth than the previous owners. The Vedas talk about this, the Babylonian cuneiform scriptures, and many other texts from across the planet.

I believe that anyone can leave the planet once you are dead and in your spirit form; the problem is that many of humans do not achieve a sense of Self during their lifetime. This lack of focus on the self causes the recently dead to be drawn into re-birth here on Earth rather than taking a conscious decision to leave Earth when in spirit form.

-MM

Which high school did you go to? They left all of this out of our curriculum!!

Winston Churchill said "History is written by the victors", which is what may have happened to our history. To put it in another manner; if the Earth was indeed seized by some secretive outside force and put into an embargo, don't you think they also would have written this fact out of our history books?

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: Legman

You mean your school didn't offer a creative writing course?

I don't know about the schools in your country; but in my country they strangle creativity by focusing on repeating facts, and what passes as creativity is actually strictly governed by rigid rules to fit within the current cultural paradigm; for example in arts a great focus is given on copying someone accepted by the cultural elite, if you badly copy you are punished with bad grades; which is conditioning rather than educating.

I have a whole thread on western education that some of you may appreciate right here on ATS. Enjoy.

-MM

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join