It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amnesty: Hamas committed war crimes against Gaza civilians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
who trusts elections these days
considering the known fack that several us elections were completely rigged
and if, as israelis ( my previous post I think has quotes ) have claimed hamas is israel's baby then i guess they have to take respomsibility for its actions

like The Us is now wearing it for Isis

seems simple enough

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think most people are missing the point here! check out the wikileaks documents that show american and foreign jewish directors willfully plotting to combat the bad press Israel has been getting over its genocide of Palestinians. Not by calling for the bloodshed to stop no no no they planned to use high end actresses like Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johannson to sway hearts and minds then they would silence anyone who criticized Israels actions against Palestinian as Anti-Semitic! To add the cherry on top the person who came up with the idea to win the media war misspells holocaust throughout the email.

How is anyone supposed to trust anything these people have to say? people are waking up getting tired of being pawns to a rogue state of Jewish supremacist.

www.mintpressnews.com...
edit on 27-5-2015 by freefall2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The country.

No it's a state...there is a difference.

The US is a country, but Washington is a state.

Israel is a country, Palestine is a state.

You should look up the definition of State before you talk nonsense.
It means nation or country.

You should also do some history lessons on the State Of Israel before you talk even more nonsense.
It's a State the same as Palestine.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Leave your agenda at the door. This is about Hamas.

OP, it isn't surprising as this is a terrorist organization. I just don't understand... why go after ordinary Palestinians? What have they done that they deserve this?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoverBoy
Leave your agenda at the door. This is about Hamas.

OP, it isn't surprising as this is a terrorist organization. I just don't understand... why go after ordinary Palestinians? What have they done that they deserve this?

Correcting someone's specious rhetoric isn't an agenda.
So maybe tell that to the OP & the person I responded to...

They brought it up in the first place!!! Eh!!!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LoverBoy

Not ordinary Palestinians. Political opposition. Hamas is leading an on going war against the Fatah party (which is ruling the west bank).
This is how this war started:

While Hamas had boycotted the January 2005 presidential election, during which Mahmoud Abbas was elected to replace Yasser Arafat, it did participate in the municipal elections held between January and May 2005, in which it took control of Beit Lahia and Rafah in the Gaza Strip and Qalqilyah in the West Bank. The January 2006 legislative elections marked another victory for Hamas, which gained the majority of seats, defeating the ruling Fatah party.

The result of the election was regarded as a major setback for governments attempting to mediate the ongoing Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The George W. Bush administration immediately declared that it would not deal with Hamas until it renounced its support of suicide bombings and violence, and accepted Israel's right to exist. Israeli president Moshe Katsav and Israel's ex–prime minister Shimon Peres both said that if Hamas would accept Israel's right to exist and give up violence, Israel should negotiate with the organization.

On May 8, three Palestinians were killed and 10 wounded in clashes in southern Gaza, near Khan Yunis, between rival Hamas and Fatah gunmen. The PA, confronted to the Quartet's blockade and Israel's refusal to hand out the $55 million in monthly tax revenues impedes it from paying its 165,000 employees. On May 6 and 7, hundreds of Palestinians demonstrated in Gaza and the West Bank demanding payment of their wages. Although this inter-Palestinian incident had been one of the most serious since January 2006, tension had been slowly risen with the "economic squeeze" on the PA.

Twelve people were killed during the first days of October 2006 in armed clashes between Fatah, and the Hamas Interior ministry police. These clashes started when the interior ministry militia forcibly dispersed a gathering of Policemen demonstrating against unpaid wages. The Fatah-affiliated Al-Asqa brigades have threatened to kill Hamas leaders including Khaled Meshal, Saeed Seyam and Youssef al-Zahar. The Al-Asqa brigade kidnapped but then released a senior official in the Finance ministry.

Source

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Who was I reaponding to when I said that?

Ohh I got it

edit on 28-5-2015 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Look, some of the things you mentioning here are correct, some are not (what are the sources for these quotes?). Many countries were created this way - a bunch of people planing to create a country, then acting to execute their plan. Tell me where do you live and I show you how your country is not that different from Israel.
All of this is out of topic. You are describing events from 100 years ago, while I'm telling you about Hamas killing and torturing it's own citizens, last year.
There is no way to change the past. Lets talk about how we can change the present and build a better future for both nations.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

Sources are on the post. What "things" or quote aren't correct?

Now about your thoughts and claims:

Past:
I'm from Portugal. Please tell me how my country was created. Before you try to compare it to Israel, remember that, 1000 years ago there was no International Courts and Law, and no UN charter or even Human rights Declaration.

Present:
Hamas should be brought to justice, such as Israel criminals, do you agree?

Talking about future:
Do you agree there should be two nations Israel and Palestine? Do you agree that Israel must divide the land with Palestinians in a equal manner?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

It's called divide and conquer.

Hamas is a creation of Israel: Israel behind Hamas - new Assange revelations

The WikiLeaks founder accused Israeli authorities of supporting Hamas group at its early stages in order to divide the Palestinian resistance.

Julian Assange told the paper:

"Our cables reveal that Israel supported Hamas in its infancy, that Hamas was used as an instrument to divide the Palestine Liberation Organization [PLO] and the Palestinian resistance."

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
ISREAL!! ISREAL!

IT doesn't matter what's going on or who we are talking about.

ISREAL DID IT!

Fine Hamas is guilty of murdering its own people!

But, ISREAL!

MOSSAD!

I feel like I'm in a zoo in the parrot section.

You guys are just as bad as any "Zionist" fanatic you fling mud at
edit on 28-5-2015 by Lgbtlivesmatter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Sources are on the post. What "things" or quote aren't correct?

Many things.
One exmple:

An intricate and determined programme of ethnic cleansing at all levels of society and with all forms of suppression continues until this day against the Palestinian people inside Israel and within the Occupied Palestinian Territories.

This is tinfoil-hat BS, and you know it. If Israel wanted to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians you would not even know they existed. The whole thing would be over in a week.
Try establish the same case using conventional sources (like Wikipedia for example). How would you react if I tried to make my point using www.bluetruth.net as a source?

Past:
I'm from Portugal. Please tell me how my country was created. Before you try to compare it to Israel, remember that, 1000 years ago there was no International Courts and Law, and no UN charter or even Human rights Declaration.

Come on man... The atrocities committed by Portugal in south America, Africa and other places, are to long to count.
You are basically saying that murder rape and torture is fine by you as long as it does not violate any international laws.
Really? This is how you look at the world? It's wrong only if it's illegal?
How about the Portuguese Colonial War? 50,000+ killed in Angola, 6,000 killed in Guinea, 10,000+ killed + 50,000 Civilian casualties in Mozambique? Was this also before the existence of international law?

Present:
Hamas should be brought to justice, such as Israel criminals, do you agree?

Yes, but it will never happen. Once a peace deal will be signed, all will be forgotten. It's always ends this way.

Talking about future:
Do you agree there should be two nations Israel and Palestine?

Yes.

Do you agree that Israel must divide the land with Palestinians in a equal manner?

IMO the Palestinian border should be based on the green line (67 lines), which is what the PLO is asking.

edit on 28-5-2015 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
Many things. [..]
This is tinfoil-hat BS, and you know it. If Israel wanted to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians you would not even know they existed. The whole thing would be over in a week.
Try establish the same case using conventional sources (like Wikipedia for example). How would you react if I tried to make my point using www.bluetruth.net as a source?

You want "conventional"? Why not...

The "modern" israeli terrorists:
The anticipation of their plan published on the Israeli Times - when genocide is permissible .

source

Or from Moshe Feiglin, the Deputy Speaker of the Knesset and a member of the governing Likud party the plan for Genocide Concentrate and Exterminate

Or foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman Israeli (march 2015):

Arabs who are disloyal to the State of Israel should have their heads chopped off

Is this guy the "Jewish ISIS" version or what?
source

Or perhaps, you want the late minister of justice, Ayelet Shaked, for Israel Government, (quotes from summer 2014).

What’s so horrifying about understanding that the entire Palestinian people is the enemy?

and justifies its destruction

including its elderly and its women, its cities and its villages, its property and its infrastructure.

They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.

source

Wow!! whose that lady?? Is she the Minister of Justice!?
Tell me more things, that were wrong or "are tinfoil-hat BS".

originally posted by: MaxMech
Come on man... The atrocities committed by Portugal in south America, Africa and other places, are to long to count.
You are basically saying that murder rape and torture is fine by you as long as it does not violate any international laws.
Really? This is how you look at the world? It's wrong only if it's illegal?
How about the Portuguese Colonial War? 50,000+ killed in Angola, 6,000 killed in Guinea, 10,000+ killed + 50,000 Civilian casualties in Mozambique? Was this also before the existence of international law?

Man, i don't wanna go off-topic, do we have to speak about the death-toll, murders,torture,rapes perpetrated by Israel, US, UK, France, etc.. just in 100 year's window of history.. don't try to justify the perpetuation of wrong actions with others nations past.
edit on 28/5/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Hamas didn't exist until Israel invaded Palestine...

Hmmm.

Anyone care to point out the 'original' owners of that region is ?

The modern day 'state' of Israel was founded in 1948.

Hamas did not get created until 1988 by the wait for it- Muslim Brotherhood.

en.wikipedia.org...

But hey who cares!

Hamas are perfect little angels, and never do anything wrong.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I feel like a prophet back on page 1 saying how no one cares what Hamas does.

Newsflash, Arabs started this entire war. Israel wanted peace, they accepted the 2 state solution. Palestine refused and demanded 1 state with Jews under the thumb of their Arab overlords. THAT is how this started. That idea has been burning in them since then.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
What I see here. Is an ongoing thread that despite two warnings from the moderators. Some people still have the sole purpose of taking off-topic.

At least I've becoming used to it. I have noticed a reoccurring pattern here. When the subject is unagreeable obfuscate. When you can't obfuscate it justify it. When you can't obfuscated or justify it placed the blame elsewhere.

edit on 30-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

One exmple:

An intricate and determined programme of ethnic cleansing at all levels of society and with all forms of suppression continues until this day against the Palestinian people inside Israel and within the Occupied Palestinian Territories.

Try establish the same case using conventional sources (like Wikipedia for example). How would you react if I tried to make my point using

lol someone put his tough pants on? Israel is a welfare state that couldn't tie its own shoes without help from the USA. 121 billion in aid with 30 billion during the bush years. Including the cost of destabilizing the middle east through wars. They are putting Americans into debt to support their own agenda its bs. The FIFA scandal is another example where we came in to save their arses "i don't know why" IDF got caught shooting 2 Palestinian professional soccer/football players in the feet. FIFA was set to vote Israel out because out what they did. Before the vote a bomb threat happened next thing we find out is the top officials in charge of FIFA are being investigated for wire fraud and heading the investigation is you guessed it The United States of America. If Israel had to pay the bill for their ethnic cleansing they probably would stop.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

new Assange revelations:
Western ISIS adventurism, Israel behind Hamas

this is not new news

..."Our cables reveal that Israel supported Hamas in its infancy, that Hamas was used as an instrument to divide the Palestine Liberation Organization [PLO] and the Palestinian resistance," Assange told the paper.

rt.com...

edit on Sunpm5b20155America/Chicago48 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Who exactly defends Hamas? Ive never seen that happen. People defend the Palestinian people, pretty sure everyone kind of knows that neither the idf or Hamas are any good.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

no this started when Europe gave away someone elses land to the Jewish people. Imagine if Europe gave the native Americans back america.

edit on 2-6-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join