It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragons Flight at Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
(This is from the Ongoing Story at The Shed 3. 2 of My recent entries, from My point of view... Thought some might like to see a little of what goes on there, well from a Dragons point of view and His Doings...)

Night time has fallen onto the woods around The Shed. All are sleeping now and I decided to go on a night Flight. You know, to make sure all is well in the world of The Shed Friends and company!

Onward towards the Dragons Keep CC and I amble. Down the dirt path softly lit by the half moon tonight. It is beautiful out here in the cool night air!

I find the keep is full of sleeping Dragons. A few are still up and with dreary eyes, they watch us approach...

"Good evening dear friends! Who here would like to join us on a night time flight over Accasia?!" I say in a low toned voice.

"I shall join You Syx. I am not feeling like sleeping right now anyways!" The white Dragon said to Me.

"White it will be my pleasure to have You as company tonight!"

White was stretching as He go up, another Dragon spoke up. "I wish to join You all as well" The small Blue Dragon said.

"Perfect! Let's go guys!" I said as we headed for the nearby cliffs.

Off we strolled down towards the cliffs overlooking the waters on the North shoreline...

Now at the edge of the cliffs, CC climbed on My back and We All dove off in unision. Down we sailed to the breakers on the shoreline. Just before hitting the waters, we opened our wings and gathered the air beneath us! Soaring now over the waters, we took a few wing beats together and soon were heading upwards towards the night sky and moon! It was a wonderful experience to be drifting high in the skies tonight!

Now seeing the entire island below, we could see that all was well in our world. Beautiful colors of the trees lit from the half moon were spread out all over the island. Sleeping companions could be seen near their low flamed fires to keep warm...

"This is a glorious flight tonight Syx!" White said as we all sailed with ease on some warm updrafts from below. "I am glad you came to us for company!"

"I am in awe of this island softly lit below!" Blue said with a smile on His face.

"Syx this is fantastic! I love these night flights!" CC said with a smile!

"I am in full agreement with You All! Thank You for sharing this tonight with Me!" I said as we soared high above the tropics below...

The Dragons landed in an open field just outside The Shed, near the Dragons Keep. They Waited for CC to climb down from Syx's back. She had a great time as did all the others on their night flight.

Day Break now and all is still calm at The Shed. Sleeping inside and out were all the Shed companions.

Syx and CC said their farewells to the Dragons, as they walked back into the Keep area. Syx Shifted back into His Human form, and looked into the small cave entrance, for a stash of clothes He had in there. He got dressed and He and Cc walked back to The Shed.

Just outside was a small fire pit, with smoldering embers from the night before. There some Cat People, and elves laying near it, were all asleep still...

They looked very peaceful and content lying there. Syx stoked up the fire with some wood that was lying nearby. The flames grew and the heat did as well along with it.

The more intense heat woke one of the Cat's. He looked around with dreery eyes and stretched his arms wide, arching his back. Yawning he saw CC sitting near the fire and spoke to Her.
"Young one, how are you this morning?"

Laughing a little CC said, "I'm not that young you do know right? But I am doing fine, Thank You!"

"You are very young, compared to one such as I CC. We grow to a very old age. I have forgotten how Old I am." He purred...

CC merely looked at the Cat in wonderment...

"Good Morning to You!" Syx said to the cat man. "I am sorry the fire has awakened you!"

"It is fine Syx. I wanted to be up a little before now, but must have been very tired last night before I fell into slumber... Might be My old age!" He laughed.

"Well we all get old, do we not? Some say we are only as old as we feel. If that were true though, I am very old!!" Syx laughed, encouraging the same reaction from CC and the Cat Man. This woke the others around the fire pit area...

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

edit on 25-5-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Thanks for promoting our beloved Shed 3 Syx!
To elaborate, the Shed 3 is a combination chit chat and story telling. Our story lines are always written in a different colored font so people can easily read the story. There are many magical beings and creatures and twists and turns to the story. All are welcomed to join.

I always love reading about our wondrous dragons and Syx leading them all.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Nice! Maybe some more story tellers will join us.

Well done!

P

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I thought it might not hurt to post this right?
Had been wanting to pull more of the older stuff together,
but right now I have too much on my plate, so that will have to wait!
Besides, I want this story to move foreward!!!

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I know right?! I want more in there as well Pheonix!! Will be that much more Fun!!

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Glad you are in the story too...
edit on 25-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

thanks..i hope you and all the others keep it going as i want to know how this ends..maybe this is a story that never will..So GET WRITING TO THE ONES AT THE SHED....

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

LOL CC! We will keep it going, the others anyways will for sure...

new topics

top topics

join