It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bitching

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Bitching. Eveyone is always complaining about this site. I'm sorry it doesn't conform to your perfect standards but it's a free for all sight where everyone can say whatever they want. Be kind and be thankful you can even read or post on a sight like this. Understand not everyone has your viewpoint. Read and be kind. Post only if you appreciate the freedom this sight gives. Treat others how you want to be treated.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Oh boy! Can of worms here. Flaming in 3...2...1...
Or this is just a troll thread.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Bitching about people bitching?
Did you buy exclusive rights?
I don't mind so much. Sometimes I get a kick out of it.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Touche

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I am that bish. I need to get to work on the bishing.
I have better things to read, maybe laters.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Hate to be pedantic, but it's "site" not "sight". "Site" is an abbreviation for "website", while "sight" deals with "seeing" (as in, "eyesight").

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Thank you. I will make sure to study my reading flash cards this weekend

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18

Thank you. I will make sure to study my reading flash cards this weekend

No problem

I actually agree with your OP. Just pointing out that in a free-for-all site, people can & will complain about anything and everything. And I actually prefer when they complain over silly stuff than over race, religion, war, death, helping others, etc.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Hate to be pedantic, but it's "site" not "sight". "Site" is an abbreviation for "website", while "sight" deals with "seeing" (as in, "eyesight").

Stop being so pedantic and bitchy.
Grammar Nazi.
If you try and correct my previous incomplete sentence, the dog gets it.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You speak as if you are a veteran, must have been lurking for awhile...but you are right, nobody is forced to be here and we should all be thankful to have such a place to voice our insufferable opinions, sadly, there are way to many who do think because it is an anonymous place to do so find it rather easy to be trash talking jerk trolls....they crawl out from the darkness and infect us whenever they can.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Well said brother.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Amen! fellow member...you said a mouth full!

We all should be...
for ATS and the freedom of speech we do have here.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
Treat others how you want to be treated.

Words of wisdom.
PLAY NICE.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I agree FF, however, (Yah here it comes?) When I do and get trashed out back from those who I am trying to be decent to, it sucks! It feels so unapppreciated that I have even took the effort to open a can of nice on them and a waste of time that it just plain Sucks!!! I do try to keep being nice, but it does make it hard to do so!! LOL! Know what I mean?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I hear ya'. Being screamed at by condescending idiots who, for some mysterious reason, feel entitled to treat those they don't like with public disdain ... it's sucky. It's hard not to not respond in the same manner. I'm reminded of the old saying that goes something like this - When we play with pigs in the mud, we ourselves are going to get dirty.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

About the pigs in the mud, The mud slinging is what I hate. It does tend to stick, then before I know it, I am throwing it right back at them. Feeling like Crap afterwards for having dropped to that level! I am not sayin I'm above anyone else really, but that I do try to stay on top of the game of decency... Ya Know? LOL! Is hard to do at times, but what we should expect of ourselves, and others too I'd say... Just some more thoughts on this all!

edit on 24-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Good Thread ! Sorry, wanted to tell You that first, but I got carried away with FF! LOL!! HAve a Good One! Syx...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
When I was pregnant I got on babycenter.com forums. (I am in the middle of nowhere, so sadly the internet is my main social interaction)

If you really want to see bitching, you should check THAT out. Thousands of hormonal women. Yikes! No matter how carefully I worded things there would be at least one member flare up on me, then others would join in...kind of like a pack of wild dogs. When I made the mistake of admitting that I once slapped my year and a half old baby's hand for reaching for an electrical outlet I was ganged up on for being abusive and told that my children should be taken away from me.

Trust me....ATS is a cake walk.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I hereby officially bitch about you bitching about grammar.

We're now in a tertiary bitch situation....anyone want to go for quaternary?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join