It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird "Apocalyptic Dreams" occuring

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
People have been having these dreams for thousands of years. Dreams are personal. If you have an out of body experience and someone shows you something then worry. But dreams are just for you.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=1936
edit on 28-6-2015 by Exodus4413 because: Misprint

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I have been having apocalyptic dreams for as long as I can remember which the first one I can recall being at the age of 5. Weirdly they are not nightmares even when I have been eaten by dinosaurs, melted by lava and even incinerated by a nuclear war head. I do not consider these nightmares because they have never scared me. Most of the time I even know I am dreaming when I am asleep. I have had only a couple other recurring dreams but other than that the rest are all about the end of the world. I can recall every dream and even have gone too such lengths to start writing books based off of the dreams because I can always recall the vivid detail of each of them. I too wonder if there is some meaning behind these dreams besides stress. I would like to see if anyone has any insight about any of this. One thing that did worry me was after a dream I had, later that night I was having a party with friends and I collapsed into a rose bush and ended up having an out of body experience. I watched myself on the ground in the bush while my brother helped me out. Later that night i had realized that my dream from the night before had a weird connection with this event. In the dream i witnessed a nuclear bomb detonate in the distance only to have the shockwave come to an abrupt stop at my feet. That night i realized that the spot right outside my apartment where i had the out of body experience was the same exact spot i was standing in my dream when the shockwave had come to an abrupt stop at my feet. I would like to hear others take on what that might have meant... Thanks

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The latest one I have had which might signal trouble:

I was in my car being driven by the faceless man. We were on a huge highway surrounded by lots of other cars. Suddenly there was an enormous, catastrophic crash in front of us. Cars were flipping through the air Hollywood action-sequence style. Not one car on the road was left untouched by it.

My car stopped just short of the wreck. I actually heard the crash, and I saw that my bumper had inches to spare. I got out and I could see the devastation on the road and hear the people screaming and crying and moaning. There were some people wandering around in the chaos. I broke down in tears and couldn't even process what I was seeing. I knew I had to help, but I didn't know where or how to start. I felt so helpless.

And that's when the driver of my car got out and came around and put his arm around my shoulders to comfort me. I distinctly remember a voice saying, "It's not your fault."

Generally, I dream in symbols. Cars are symbolic of my life and where it's going. The faceless man is the Holy Spirit. He pretty much always drives my car or walks with me when he's in my dreams.

So, from this dream, I am expecting everyone around me to be in some kind of catastrophe that I somehow escape even though I will not be emotionally unscathed. Or the world breaks out into chaos that leaves people damaged and their lives destroyed.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Exodus4413

.. In the dream i witnessed a nuclear bomb detonate in the distance only to have the shockwave come to an abrupt stop at my feet. That night i realized that the spot right outside my apartment where i had the out of body experience was the same exact spot i was standing in my dream when the shockwave had come to an abrupt stop at my feet. I would like to hear others take on what that might have meant... Thanks

You have a protective Force Field around your living space...
the Pennsylvania Dutch have 'hex' signs painted on and in houses and barns to ward off bad spiritual entities

perhaps your force of will has created the force field around you home, so that you can sleep or relax in peace instead of being 24-7/365 on continuous guard

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Yep, my weirdest dream was when I was renting above an army recruitment center. In my dream experience I was in the mind of a Palestinian attacker attacking a city center at dawn and saw all the events through his eyes, and with his feelings. My dream self was intercepted by the security services and the dream self was detained in a parking structure. I was being led into a room to be interrogated but instead a man standing behind the door garrotted me with a wire and an ice pick was put through my ear, killing me instantly. I even started to experience the souls going to a heavenly state and the praise of Allah.
As this was so odd, I didn’t get it from reading and couldn't have thought it up so it seems I was having some type of psychic dream. Just for the record I'm a pacifist and not Palestinian. Peace out.

a reply to: sirlancelot

top topics

<< 1   >>

join