It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Miss a Thread About the ATS Games and Why There Are No More?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
When I first signed up for ATS, I remember playing two games. It was really fun and I enjoyed them.

What happened to the games? Did they become too labor intensive? Are they perhaps on a different forum? I don't remember who won back then, but it really did encourage a lot of interaction and cooperation among the members.

Will the games come back in the future? I don't know if people remember these games, they were always some type of mystery post and we had to work together to solve the mystery.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
When I first signed up for ATS, I remember playing two games. It was really fun and I enjoyed them.

What happened to the games? Did they become too labor intensive? Are they perhaps on a different forum? I don't remember who won back then, but it really did encourage a lot of interaction and cooperation among the members.

Will the games come back in the future? I don't know if people remember these games, they were always some type of mystery post and we had to work together to solve the mystery.

Wow....talk about a blast from the past. Yes...I very vaguely remember these and they were fun. Great post....I would love to see something like this come back to ATS!

new topics

join