It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Election, Ventura says Don't vote, don't bitch. I say he is wrong. Also Jeb Bush wins.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I ran in a post today about Bin Laden's book stash.. I will link that at the end of this post.. The guy said something about the elections and I decided to make a very good and long post about why he is so wrong.. Anyway a copy paste of that post because it really deserves its own thread... I will bump this post every month till after the elections because of the reason below..

This is my prediction for the 2016 election..
Jeb Bush is running for president, He will win.. Reason why.. He has the most money backing him.. They will blame Democrats failures in the last 8 yrs and then say we need time for change.. He will win on those grounds...

Now to the meat of this post..
This is from here..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

originally posted by: Indigent
Pretty much Cameron said conspiracy theorist are all terrorist in the UN, they just need to tarnish a little bit more the reputation before making a move on you guys.

Me ATS naww never whats that a burrito brand?

I'm sure it's a priority for him. Especially after the recent UK election results. Best evidence I've yet seen of a totally fabricated election in a so-called democracy. All eyes on 2016 in the US.

Me boy.. What the hell do you mean all eyes on 2016.. You do not pay attention to much or know how to history..

Let me break it down for you.. 2008 Ron Paul ran for president.. They said he did not have the support needed for presidency therefore all his armchair whiners didn't get him elected..
I will make the point to say this is a lie.. The closest thing I can come to in relation to internet whiners is this..

Lets not mention this whole time while he was running the media ignored the crap out of him and then during debates would ask him screwed up questions with noticeable laughter and mock just to make the point that RP was a fruit loop.. The question of this story is.. "What makes you think you are electable?"

Lets move to 2012.. Ron Paul again decided to run for president..

This is where we straight out see the wrestling match in action.. We know the winner.. But hell lets watch Presidential Idol™ for S&G.

Here they said Romney was tops for the republican party.. Now notice that video above from 2008 and we apply that to 2012 and Romney is tops for the republicans.. Well not so fast there jimmy.. Well does one have proof? Why yes.. Yess I do..

Then we have the media telling people RP is nowhere to be found.. Literally.. he vanished off the face of the media map.. Nobody wanted to hear this guy.. well Media wise.. But on the net, in the streets people were listening to that guy.. Media however.. Not so much.. So proof of this blackout of RP.. Why yes again..

And at the end of the day Has there been any proof of fraud of this game...

Maybe I am just a crazy Ron Paul supporter.. maybe The elections are legit.. Maybe the people did vote for Obama.. Maybe the state didn't apply the 'He who counts the votes decides everything' gig. But in the end.. I will always be right.. I wonder if any questions have ever been asked about how legit the election is.. Possibly.. Most likely, yet again... Not heard..

At the end of the day, we know something is wrong, we smell it in the air. and can see it on tv, we can just tell.. Nobody is going to do anything because everyone things they will not be able to make a difference.. Perhaps they are right.. Perhaps the people like being Willfully ignorant about these issue.. maybe the people enjoy the ever increasing security.. maybe just maybe they don't care about what rights they are giving away.. as long as they are not getting screwed with.. why the hell does it matter to them..

But... it is all of our problem.. The world as a whole will be slaves soon.. Us older people from when we was growing up to today.. There is a drastic contrast to what was and is.. And tomorrow is going to be way way way worse of nobody does anything about it....

My end to this post.. I will leave with V, this statement he makes has more truth to it than we think.. Tell me you can not apply this to America as a whole today..

==
Have a good day and use your brain if you decide to vote.. Not everyone you hear about is the right person...

edit on 5/21/2015 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I plan on voting. Don't know for whom, but it won't be Jeb and it won't be Hillary. But, if you vote, you can b****. So I will be voting.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Glad you looked at the material.. Cause they do no rig the elections..

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I don't think so. His brother almost destroyed this country and caused ISIS. I don't think people are that stupid.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I will be voting as well, and as Ketsuko mentioned it sure as hell won't be for a Bush or a Clinton. They may not rig the national election...but they sure as hell do "steer" the national election very well. And people can't use the ol "you wasted your vote on an independent candidate, or alternative candidate argument" stating that they couldn't get anything done in congress...as everyone can see...nothing gets done in congress anyway except maybe giving themselves raises.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

Jeb will win, but it's who is backing him and not the money. Check into his ggrandfather's deeds, his father's friends, and his brother's associates. Those who hold global power is what you'll find. Power is both reason and end game.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So does ppl really vote the face whom got most money from bigger corps investing their future, not all of ours but at least theirs,.. They just keep repeating same mantra how they gonna do dis and dat for yall folk if you keep them/elect em in the offices and then they just shows the midd finger for ya, hey btw their lies is what keeps us in the wars and poverty, vote em again an again, see if they grow conscience anytime soon, i think it should be clear by now that ppl love money so much that they can sign papers to send kill any amounts of ppl, either their own or their enemies, no matter, money is great.

Why there is no party that would be fighting for the ppl and by the ppl, that could advertise it self as if we do not keep our words you have the right to fire us and take over, even jail em if they broke the promises for millions of ppl...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
As far as the people voting in the President it's all smoke and mirrors because we don't. If Bush does get the nomination he won't win because some TP member will run and split the vote so Hillary will get the win. Besides as far as polls go Hillary is walking all over the GOP right now. Personally I could care less who runs because I'm voting for Bernie Sanders.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Jeb will win, but it's who is backing him and not the money. Check into his ggrandfather's deeds, his father's friends, and his brother's associates. Those who hold global power is what you'll find. Power is both reason and end game.

That's the way I see it as well. The neocons never gave up any power; in fact they elected one of their own under the democratic banner to carry on the Bush agenda and even consolidated "more" power. Politics, political parties,campaigns, election are all just a big charade to placate the electorate. I'll still vote in the off chance I'm wrong....and just a deluded conspiracy theorists; but it's difficult to ignore the evidence staring you right in the face.

Bless your hanging chads if you still buy into the fantasy.
edit on 21-5-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So you think you can vote yourself out of a rigged system? The only good thing about voting is, you giving your consent to a system of KNOWN LIERS...Oh wait, not so good.reply to: ThichHeaded

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Wait, I thought Jesse was running......... and Howard Stern running as his VP. Jeb Bush WILL NOT be elected either. Book it.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Oh look, it is a Ron Paul crybaby thread.
The internet Ron Paul fanatics would bomb online polls to skew the results making it seem like he had a lot of support to anyone who looked at those online polls when in fact it was a small group of fanatical support.
When it came time to really vote the truth was out, he got only a small percentage nationwide. The fanatics still want you to believe otherwise.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I too am certain that at least the US presidential elections are predetermined any more, and maybe even beyond that. You can say that you don't believe it, but no one can say that it is not possible because now that it is computerized all it takes is the right keystrokes. Heck, even hackers could change the vote and with no physical evidence to recount well it's just a joke. Nonetheless people should all vote and they should pull there heads out of their butts and refuse to vote R or D because everyone who limits their vote to one of those two sellout parties is sending a clear message to the sellouts at the top that they are happy with the way things are going and want to keep it from changing. Would electing another party candidate change anything? That's not the point, the point is when you are tied over a stump with your trousers around your ankles and two thugs are standing behind you asking you to choose which one of them gives you the once over, by choosing one of them you give your consent and rape now becomes a consensual act of endearment.

Our government was intended to be participated in by more of us than just the "elite" political class that now holds us in a death grip. The sellouts in DC and in state capitols perform their gyrations in vacuums, for the most part, where there are no citizens to stand up and question the crap that they pull or even better to give them hell when they "legislate" themselves into millionaire acres. The venues in which they perform are packed only with their own lackeys who profit as well and cheer them all on to greater feats of theft and corruption, so how exactly is it supposed to ever be repaired? It will not for it is doomed, but if we commoners all derelict our duty as well, then we are as much of the problem as they are. We need to get much more involved and voting is only the bare minimum even if it is in vain.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Anybody who listens to that has been professional "wrassler" has a screw loose.

That said, there are concerns in our electoral process but I'd suggest that is not a good reason to not vote. It may count, it may not, but abandoning the process is exactly what TPTB want. They do not want an informed electorate who studies the issues and then votes their mind. They want low information drones who will vote for whom the MSM tells them to vote for.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

'He who votes decides nothing, Who who counts the votes decides everything.'

Good words to live by.. and TinFoilTP.. Have you ever seen the actual voting record to who wins votes?

I want to make it clear that I have thought shady things were going on well before Ron Paul.. 2000 election, 2004 also.. How those 2 elections can be so close for it to matter.. The odd in that happening are really astronomical..

Also you talk alot of game.. You have any proof I am lying?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
...and Howard Stern running as his VP.

One could only wish. We could have Secretary of State Beetlejuice, Jeff the Drunk as Chairman of the Federal Reserve, Sour Shoes running the FCC and plenty o' lesbians.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Time will tell. Book that.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
Anybody who listens to that has been professional "wrassler" has a screw loose.

That said, there are concerns in our electoral process but I'd suggest that is not a good reason to not vote. It may count, it may not, but abandoning the process is exactly what TPTB want. They do not want an informed electorate who studies the issues and then votes their mind. They want low information drones who will vote for whom the MSM tells them to vote for.

I guess they said the same thirty years ago ......Anybody who listens to that has been actor (Reagan) has a screw loose.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded
a reply to: NavyDoc

'He who votes decides nothing, Who who counts the votes decides everything.'

Good words to live by.. and TinFoilTP.. Have you ever seen the actual voting record to who wins votes?

I want to make it clear that I have thought shady things were going on well before Ron Paul.. 2000 election, 2004 also.. How those 2 elections can be so close for it to matter.. The odd in that happening are really astronomical..

Also you talk alot of game.. You have any proof I am lying?

I never called you a liar. I pointed out there are diehard Ron Paul fanatics who played up the internet to make him look like he had more support than he really had and then of course there are the ones who were duped into believing it. You could be either, doesn't matter.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I feel the need to respond to you directly as you were inspired by my comment. It won't be a long response because your thoughts are incoherent.

Me boy.. What the hell do you mean all eyes on 2016.. You do not pay attention to much or know how to history..

Would you like to compare notes on history sir? I'm here waiting for you anytime. Let me tell you something about history you may fail to grasp --it's not an opportunity. The future, is where 100% of the opportunities lie. You seem to be conflicted about the decision to vote in the US elections or not. Did you experience the indignity of having your preferred candidate blackballed from media coverage? Maybe you are on a path to learn something important about US "democracy"?

Nope. Right back to the poison well.

This is my prediction for the 2016 election..
Jeb Bush is running for president, He will win.. Reason why.. He has the most money backing him.. They will blame Democrats failures in the last 8 yrs and then say we need time for change.. He will win on those grounds...

Have a good day and use your brain if you decide to vote.. Not everyone you hear about is the right person...

I think a kick in the testicles would be best for you at this point, but all I can offer is this...

Have a bad day. You've been duped into participating in a charade. Participation by voting is not a neutral act. It is a mantra of submission. Use your brain --but you'll need to deprogram first.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join