It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Clinton Cash" Scary what Im reading about this couple!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
I used to work at the House of Representatives, as a Front end Dev, you wouldn't believe how many congressmen and congresswomen run for their spouses office when it's close to their spouses end of term.

How that is even remotely ok, is beyond me. And this is just for smaller positions, not the PRESIDENCY!

A married couple may not be the same person, but they ARE going to share the same opinions / mindsets even on a general level. And that alone isn't really fair and balanced.

If you ask me, it's been a sham for a while now, to learn how this system operates, is more sickening than liberating.

No we are one person, she's got the bigger boobs.... less facial hair....kinda

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yes. This couple is scary and smart. Let's not forget Chinagate brought to you by ole Bill in the 90's. I still get disgusted when I think about what he did. Chinagate

They are globalists and will sell their mothers for wealth and power. I don't believe a word that comes out of their mouths.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You should look up what bill was doing as when he was still in Arkansas and what hillary did then.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Sounds like Bill learned a lot from the CIA while he was in office.

The CIA and various other "corporate mercenaries" have been setting up deals like this for decades.

Basically, the goal of the mega corps and mega banks is to have every country in the world drowning in perpetual debt. The "corporate mercenaries" go to the leader of a country and say "We'll come in and do these things for your country, we'll also give you XX million dollars as part of the deal. In return, you'll owe us XX% of your oil/minerals/whatever natural resource. If you refuse, you will be assassinated or removed from power via internal revolt."

They either play ball or they're taken out.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

Hillary was a complete a hole to the secret service as first Lady, I bet they are #ting bricks thinking about her coming back.

I was on the in side for a good part of that and she was the worst... She treated secret service like bell hops and would get rid of them in an instant.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnesiumbones
You should look up what bill was doing as when he was still in Arkansas and what hillary did then.

I guess people do not remember Whitewater, they are well versed in "dealings". Old Slick Willy was deeply with organized crime in AR...
edit on 21-5-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: sirlancelot

Well its a tad better than war profiteering like another political family but not by much.....

Why do people vote for family’s like this?

Looks like USA elections will be between a family of Business Shills or a family of war profiteers.

Considering Bill is basically a son to the patriarch of said war profiteering family I'm not so sure they're different at all.

If anything Obama actually represents something positive here. He stole Hillarys coronation away from her in the best political fight this country has had in 50 years. Then he managed to completely sideline her before the end of her first term.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

By no means do I support Clintons but it seems like Hilary is being so set up to burn.

So that Jeb has a chance.

Game of so called US democracy, two party system with same guys running the show.
edit on 21-5-2015 by Aboveway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tnhiker
I don't understand where all these numbers supporting hillary come from? Every time I turn the news on, Hillary is surrounded by supporters, and the news goes on about how great she is. Sick of this bs in this country. And no offense britain, sick of seeing the hoopala about your royal family as well.

If you Hire a few Actors to forward the Cause.
Then Many Fools will follow.
All of this Hoopla is Staged.
Just my opinion.

We DON'T Need Another CLINTON,BUSH,etc.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: TomLawless

Well its a tad better than war profiteering like another political family but not by much.....

Why do people vote for family’s like this?

Looks like USA elections will be between a family of Business Shills or a family of war profiteers.

I don't know what's worse: people in America voting for families like this, or the boot licking supplicants in your country continuing to fawn all over the royals as if they're direct descendants of god or some other such hooey.

More Americans seem interested in our royal family than us Brits.

Most here I know dont give a flying # about the royals.

To most of us they are just overpaid historical reenactors we keep around for tourism sake.

Yeah, it's crazy how much publicity they get here.

It's somewhat reassuring to see your take on all of that. What would happen if you folks stopped footing the bill for them? Would they be homeless?

Nah the Queen owns a McDonalds

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
We are screwed if the sheep in the US elect this sellout!

Don't worry, the ignorant herds will. Either She or Jeb. At least it will be presented like they elected one of them. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I'm on board with the no more Bush or Clinton candidates...and as right leaning person, I feel that is fair considering the things these groups have done. What I can't understand is while even right people wouldn't elect another Bush and agree Bush made many mistakes, there are still so many left leaning people who would vote for a Clinton. I have to believe that more of the left will always vote for the democrat running...no matter how bad they are, no matter how bad the left (just like the right) has become and they will play them up to be a savior. Just like they did with Obama, twice.

I believe more on the right are willing to dump the two parties and vote differently and that it is those on the left that will never change. I mean...how can right leaning people get on board with a third party when the left lies and then votes hard-core left anyway? It just doesn't seem to matter to them. Corruption, financial games, war. The left candidates are KNOWN to be just as bad as the right, but the right seem to demonize the right candidates that have screwed up while the left praise their candidates KNOWING that they are corrupt. They just don't care.
edit on 5/22/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

There have been wars since the age of man.. I am not an advocate of war, or the Bush's, but this country cannot survive .another go round with Hillary. Her political destruction has to end. We know HER. Not talking about her name or family. Her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join