It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Fruits of US policy, more lives destroyed, Macedonia next.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Macedonia used to part of Yugoslavia, US and Germany broke that apart by stoking rebels and because Serbs wanted to keep the country from fracturing, they were painted as bad guys and bombed.

Creating a US-Saudi backed Muslim country in Europe (Bosnia) wasn't enough.

US needed a military NATO base so they stoked even more Muslim rebels and separated Kosovo from Serbia.

Kosovars built a golden statue of Bill Clinton as thanks
www.telegraph.co.uk...

US in return got a puppet government and a military base in Kosovo
upload.wikimedia.org...

Now that Macedonia will be negotiating new pipelines with Russia, those same Muslims US arms and pats on the back are causing hit and run attacks in Macedonia threatening a new civil war.

My question is simple.

Will I live long enough to see US crash and burn.

Will I live long enough to see justice.
edit on 19-5-2015 by Aboveway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
And to think Europeans believe US is on their side

They think US wouldn't sacrifice them so that the dollar can live 10 years more.

You would think Europeans are smarter.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
someone must had missed the genocide that was going on in kosovo huh? Genocides bad mmmm kay? If they would had kept it civil they would not had been bothered but when they started genocidal killing that was a no no.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Aboveway

Oh my God would you please read a history book. (bangs head on desk repeatedly)

That area of Europe has been comparable to the Middle East for centuries because of conflict.

Those areas were well stoked before the US and UK were ever involved.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

0P probably never heard of it. But we should almost certainly relax. The OP sounds like a propagandist or hater, I bet you if we would not have aided those people.

He would have a same styled thread up saying do US ignored genocide.

One thing I learned you just can't win against haters.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aboveway
Macedonia used to part of Yugoslavia, US and Germany broke that apart by stoking rebels and because Serbs wanted to keep the country from fracturing, they were painted as bad guys and bombed.

Creating a US-Saudi backed Muslim country in Europe (Bosnia) wasn't enough.

US needed a military NATO base so they stoked even more Muslim rebels and separated Kosovo from Serbia.

Kosovars built a golden statue of Bill Clinton as thanks
www.telegraph.co.uk...

US in return got a puppet government and a military base in Kosovo
upload.wikimedia.org...

Now that Macedonia will be negotiating new pipelines with Russia, those same Muslims US arms and pats on the back are causing hit and run attacks in Macedonia threatening a new civil war.

My question is simple.

Will I live long enough to see US crash and burn.

Will I live long enough to see justice.

Justice?
First I suggest you read up on the history of the region, and specifically what exactly "Macedonia" is. It's not even a Slavic word lol.
Justice? How about justice being done with the eventual abolition of that fake pseudo state that has pissed off every single neighbor by making ridiculous, illogical, unfounded claims against them? It has irredentist claims agianst some neighbors as well.

Do I feel sorry for them? Absolutely not.
There is a corrupt regime that rules in Skopje. A dictatorship by any other means.

For you, this is a new problem.

But in reality there's been problems between the Slavs and Albanians there for years now.
The last civil war, one of FYROM's neighbors sent it assistance, military assistance. That neighbor was Greece.
How were they repaid? By FYROM not only continuing it's irredentist claims but escalating them.

When the next incursion by the Albanian terrorist group the UCC erupts into a civil war in FYROM, there will be no help from Greece. And Greece, while in the grips of an economic crisis, is still able to provide A LOT of assistance. If it was politically feasable, Greece could end the existence of the Albanian terrorist groups. But it's not in America's interests for that to happen, nor will the Greek people accept military losses for a country like FYROM.

FYROM is screwed.

The Russians wont back them. The Americans will not forgive them. The Albanian terrorist group will be unleashed on FYROM like it was unleashed on Serbia.

For the Albanians it plays into their agenda of creating a 'greater Albania'. They want to create this greater Albania by carving out parts of other countries that they think belong to them. Now why do they think they belong to them? In some cases, like FYROM, because there's Albanians living there. In other cases, like Greece, because Albanians had lived there during Ottoman times when the Turks were moving around Muslim populations into Christian regions. Never mind the fact that the Greeks were there before the Albanians even existed as a group of people.
This same terrorist group has also threatened Greece as well. They even delivered a letter of demands to Bush when he visited Albania. Among those demands was the carving out of a greater Albania from neighboring countries.
Now, they've gotten part of their demands accomplished in Kosovo.

And Albanians are hypocrites, their reasoning for all this is the alleged "abuse" of Albanian minorities. Yet the once sizeable Greek minority in southern Albania, ie Northern Epirus(southern Epirus is part of Greece, and the northern half should have been as well, but thanks Britain and other world powers of WW1 for drawing up the maps, you muppets), is a shadow of it's former self. Why? Because of the policies implemented by Albanian governments and dictatorships directed AGAINST minorities, aimed at driving them out. In other words, ethnic cleansing. But of course for most people they wont comprehend that because for them ethnic cleansing is what Serbs do to Albanian terrorists.

Do you know why Greece is in an economic crisis? I mean, we all know it has a huge debt, but WHY was the trigger pulled by the American educated CIA puppet Georgios Papandreou when he came to power?
Because the previous government of Karamanlis was flirting with the Russians and the proposal for a gas pipeline from the Bulgarian black sea coast to Greece's Aegean coast, with tanker ships used for the rest of the journey. That would have been a direct threat to other pipelines and existing shipping lanes used. Because the intent was to bypass the choked up straits near Istanbul.
So they brought the government down and the country to it's knees, hoping this would solve the Russian attempt to get a foothold in Greece.
Except it's almost backfired, because the Russians are building a new pipeline through Turkey, and proposing to build it through Greece as well. Which the Americans are opposed to, as far as Greece is concerned anyway. Their suggestion is to focus on the TAP pipeline and forget the Russian proposal. In other words, do as we say or else.

What's happening in FYROM now is not only directed against the dictator in Skopje, but to Greece and others in the region as well.

If the Skopje dictator Gruevski turns his back on Moscow, the Albanian problem will disapear back into the shadows. And for the remnants that refuse to go back into the shadows because of their nationalistic stupidity, then NATO will provide support to ensure they permanently go away. Like they did during the last civil war.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: Aboveway

Oh my God would you please read a history book. (bangs head on desk repeatedly)

Maybe you should stop banging your head on the desk repeatedly, so the history books you are apparently reading actually sink in and make sense. And that's if you are reading history books and not propaganda and revisionist publications disguised as "history", for which there's plenty going around regarding the Balkans, in particular emanating from FYROM and Albania.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
someone must had missed the genocide that was going on in kosovo huh? Genocides bad mmmm kay? If they would had kept it civil they would not had been bothered but when they started genocidal killing that was a no no.

Perhaps. Most people did miss the ethnic cleansing that was going on from the Albanian KLA terrorist side.
Most people also missed the provocations by the KLA terrorists that sparked the war.
Who armed them? Who funded them? Who supported and still supports them?

This is another case of American foreign policy being short sighted to serve the short term interests.
And as usual, the sheeple swallow it whole. But in the not too distant future you'll come the realization, like you have about other US stuff ups, the truth of what was really going on. Don't have to listen to me now, but you'll learn in time the truth.

Is it a coincidence that the trouble spots in recent times in the Balkans are the regions that form part of the "greater Albania" project of nationalist Albanian terrorists?

Connect the dots, what you can't figure out put in place things we do know from other scenarios. Because the methods are similar, the practices are similar.

Will be interesting though when the Albanians want to turn their sights on north west Greece, what the Americans and their western European puppets will do. Greece being part of NATO and all that.
An attack on a NATO member is an attack on the whole alliance. Will NATO go to war with the same terrorists they've supported since the Kosovo war?

I bet you are unaware that Albanian nationalist terrorists dream of taking even more of Serbia. I bet you are unaware that there's been several incidents where Serbian authorities have busted Albanian terrorists with caches of weapons in southern Serbia near the Kosovo border.

Shame Westerners, shame shame shame.

Supporting terrorists because your government propaganda machine tells you a one sided biased story, with lots of fictional facts.

I bet you also don't know that the Albanians were busily involved in the human organ trade on the black market, among many other things they are invovled in. Guess who the victims were? SERBIAN CIVILIANS.

No outrage over the attrocities, kidnappings, rapes, destruction of centuries old historical sites committed by Albanians though. Nah, the propaganda media hasn't told you about that yet.

Amuses me to see so many people talking as if they are experts as if they know the facts and talking down to others, yet they know very little.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

You are right about Muslim Albanians not getting along with Slavs.

But this has been going on for ages, and never escalated into wars until mighty US policy went in and armed Muslims to the teeth and encouraged them to start small scale attacks that escalate into full blow war.

Bosnia
Kosovo
Now Macedonia
edit on 21-5-2015 by Aboveway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aboveway
a reply to: mortex

You are right about Muslim Albanians not getting along with Slavs.

But this has been going on for ages, and never escalated into wars until mighty US policy went in and armed Muslims to the teeth and encouraged them to start small scale attacks that escalate into full blow war.

Bosnia
Kosovo
Now Macedonia

They were already armed. Some of them were called the KLA or UCK, and now the UCC..some of them were and are known as the Albanian crime gangs. In some cases there isn't much of a difference.

new topics

top topics

join