It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thus conformist and crescendo spake...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Ummm...sometimes I get the guilty pleasure of unrestrained contemplation...whenever that seems to happen...almost anything can be found drifting like smoke from my fingertips into the fore of your conscience...
Rest easy...........I'll only borrow your consideration for a very short while...

Flows

The rivers choral voices clearly heard
Communicate to me with scarce a word
True strength is always subtle never fraught
With moment nor in moment is it caught

This interplay chaotic though it seem
Is never random rather it is stream
As particle by particle will lie
It's grouping that will name them as they vie

Thus conformist and crescendo spake
From trickle brook to river and to lake
That gentle rain is torrent as a seed
That breaks the mount or gentle bends the reed

Pure amazement that the morning mist will join other waters and rage tempest like against the foundations of the earth...yet placid lie...inviting that cannonball splash of summer and reckless youthful abandon...

YouSir

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

You, Sir, have a gift.

S&F

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Ummm...Thank you Swanne...

I'm of the opinion that a gift should be shared...meted out...so that it might hopefully give rise to the birth of other gifts within the reader...that they in turn might be shared and the process begin anew...

I wonder if the reader realizes the intrinsic role they play...and that without them..........................Nah...

I would continue to pour out my soul on the page...even if I were the only mind that ever viewed such...One small slice of the who that hides behind a screen name...One shallow contribution to community...

YouSir

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

There is no such thing as a shallow contribution. Every actions we make, even the tiniest ones, have an infinity of repercussions even if we know not about it.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Ummm...I know..."the butterfly effect"...

It's more an effort at self deprecation to speak thus...an effort to not place myself above...rather...I would raise the rest of you up and place you all before me............It's much more fun for me to think about the why's behind that thought process and I receive great enjoyment...in witnessing the uplifting of others...

It brings me peace to witness such gentled joy...not because I had anything to do with it...rather...only that it even is...

Be well Swanne...

YouSir

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

an effort to not place myself above...rather...I would raise the rest of you up and place you all before me............It's much more fun for me to think about the why's behind that thought process and I receive great enjoyment...in witnessing the uplifting of others...

YouSir

This is true poetry..

blend57

top topics

join