It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Year Lurker from Washington State taking the ATS Plunge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

You may have something. In looking at the ingredients, B-6 is a known entity. The HF doesn't help the situation. I never sought the cause, only enjoyed the effects. Now you've made me curious...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: randomspecific

Thanks for the welcome. It is odd to now be able to post, as I have spent a few years only able to read in journeys through many threads. I know the feeling of spatting teeth, but glad I took the plunge!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Welcome Bosco!

You already seem to be off to a great start here at ATS with the other members. Look forward to seeing you in the threads.

Now to go off and double dose on a bunch of B12!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Thanks for the warm welcome! I will in the near future share some of my experiences with NVG scanning the skies. What started on a whim has taken me on journey of self-awareness, questioning our place in the universe. Ultimately, with the things I've seen, and no explanation to satisfy my curiosities, I'm left only with Occam's Razor. I will also post any results from an upcoming trip to the Gilliland Ranch. That should be a hoot!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=19361409]BASSPLYR[/post

No more B Vitamins! When my dog starts talking in a British accent in my dreams, that's where I draw the line. Thanks for the welcome!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Thanks to all of you who have welcomed me into the ATS community. Warm and fuzzies aside, I hope to share ideas, what little knowledge I have, and contribute to the threads. Cheers all!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the over fifty club!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Enjoy your trip to the Ranch.

I've not had a chance to go there, yet... But some ATS folks went out there a few years ago, there's a thread on it around here somewhere...

My Dad grew up in the region and had some strange happenings, as did his Dad. It's an interesting area, I'm told.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I've made reservations for mid-July(mandatory as is a small donation to ECETI), renting an RV along with both of my brothers and 2 friends. I followed the thread(Springer OP, if I remember) on Mr. Gilliland and the events that take place on his ranch, and with the C2C shows I'm stoked to go.
I mentioned in my intro my hobby of perusing the night skies with a NVG. I have seen many satellites, planes, birds, helicopters and anything else that flies--but on several occasions I witnessed things I cannot explain. The weirdest thing I have ever glassed was an isosceles triangle, lights at each corner, the center mass solid, as it blocked out the stars behind it. This thing was in my field of view for appx. 15-20 seconds, and given the estimated altitude(well above jets--30-40K'), never separated, maintained it's form during that time frame. I could find nothing produced, sans black projects, that explained what that object was. Because of that incident and a handful of others, I can be found in my backyard with Gen 1+ 5x binocs scanning the skies on warm nights like tonight.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Yeah, only reason I even knew about it was from researching the medication Diclegis recently.

<< 1   >>

join