It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That time a F/A-18 Super Hornet Went into the Merge with a UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonsterMash
a reply to: Ultralight

Paul Hellyer, whether UFOs exist or not, is a very elderly man suffering from dementia. Members of the Canadian govt and even his own family have asked people to politely ignore his new obsession. Take it all with a grain of salt. If he was really in the know about anything don't you think he would give us the nitty-gritty instead of the tired old " US Govt is hiding this and that and blah blah". We should let the man die with dignity and not let UFOs be his legacy IMO.

Being among the few high ranking public officials to openly discuss the reality of alien contact and the governmental cover-up of the truth is a wonderful legacy to leave behind. I'd be extremely proud of him, and as it is, I'm certainly grateful for his courage and honesty.

History will prove him to be correct, and will show him to be a heroic figure.

Politely ignore his family, take them with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa

Paul Hellyer, whether UFOs exist or not, is a very elderly man suffering from dementia. Members of the Canadian govt and even his own family have asked people to politely ignore his new obsession. Take it all with a grain of salt. If he was really in the know about anything don't you think he would give us the nitty-gritty instead of the tired old " US Govt is hiding this and that and blah blah". We should let the man die with dignity and not let UFOs be his legacy IMO.

Being among the few high ranking public officials to openly discuss the reality of alien contact and the governmental cover-up of the truth is a wonderful legacy to leave behind. I'd be extremely proud of him, and as it is, I'm certainly grateful for his courage and honesty.

Why exactly woudl we ignore the people closest to him? Just to believe something that someone *wants* to be true? No thanks. The guy is ill.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

Why exactly woudl we ignore the people closest to him? Just to believe something that someone *wants* to be true? No thanks. The guy is ill.

What is this nonsense about "something that someone 'wants' to be true"?

Are you suggesting that Hellyer "wants" aliens to be true?
As opposed to him knowing that alien contact is a reality?

That doesn't make him ill, it makes him astute. It makes him correct. I think it more accurate to question the health of those who would deny the alien situation.
Though I wouldn't go so far as to call you ill.
Ill-informed, yes, certainly.
Hey, Maybe you are ill, but only a fool would make such a diagnosis about someone based on their understanding of aliens. And I'm no fool.

Nobody wants these aliens to be real. Nobody. We'd all much rather it was cute aliens, like ET, or Alf, or Chewbacca. Maybe Superman, even.
But those aliens are not real, they are fictional characters, unfortunately.

The aliens thatare real? And here on Earth?
A lot less cute.
They tend to sneak around, and take people who don't really want to be taken.
They control their minds to quash any resistance, they can paralyze you with a thought, and read your mind.
They return you, but often after stripping away your memory of the event, with varying degrees of success.

And nobody "wants" them to be real. But, that's the way it is.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What is this nonsense about "something that someone 'wants' to be true"?

Nobody wants these aliens to be real.

Why not?

They tend to sneak around, and take people who don't really want to be taken.
They control their minds to quash any resistance, they can paralyze you with a thought, and read your mind.
They return you, but often after stripping away your memory of the event, with varying degrees of success.

And nobody "wants" them to be real. But, that's the way it is.

Oh, I think a lot of people want them to be real. Because (if you take the abductees stories at face value) believing in the reality of malevolent aliens is much, much less frightening to most people than the alternatives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join