It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence for Informed Trading on 911

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

No no you are all wrong......it was 19 anti-western Islamic extremist Saudi hijackers who flew 4 planes that day.....2 hit the towers an hour apart and (unfortunately) 3 towers fell and 3000 souls lost their lives, one plane hit the pentagon and all the surrounding cameras (one) clearly show an aeroplane in that single frame that made that hole.

One plane crashed into a field. No-one had any warning and NORAD was just caught unawares amongst the confusion of an exercise that was transpiring at the same time - about the same thing.

Anyway, to exact retribution, the Taliban was removed from Afghanistan 26 days later because they gave osama bin laden training camps to train terrorists and then Saddam 2 years later, with embedded reporters and the TV guide gave us the invasion time so no one would miss it - because he has WMD's.

These are the facts, anything else is the workings of a deluded conspiracy theorist.

Did I miss anything?

Didn't think so, thank-you and good night.

Yours Sincerely.

The US Government.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I think foreknowledge is an understatement…the only one that didn't know anything was up...was poor old Georgy boy.

The hell… he split town early that day, 'visiting' a classroom filled with little children. And there he sat, even as it was occurring.

And he has said publicly twice that he saw the 1st plane hit the North Tower (1st Tower hit) live on TV, nobody did and if they did they had to know it was going to happen.
Start at 27 seconds to avoid the suck up.

I watched the first tower get hit on live TV, and I'm sure millions of other people who were watching the same news broadcast at that time saw it too, and had no idea what was about to happen.

I can't remember which news station it was (might have been NBC or Fox at the time), but I definitely recall they were broadcasting from the top of a building looking out over the city with the towers in the background, and you could see the plane coming in and strike the first tower while they were in mid-sentence. The broadcasters turned around in their chairs and started trying to figure out if a small plane hit the tower, and that's when everything started.

I will NEVER forget the events of that day... where I was, what I was doing, what I was watching on TV as it happened, and what followed. I wouldn't say I'm lucky to have watched both planes hit the towers on live TV, but I can unequivocally argue your point that "nobody did".

~Namaste
edit on 19-5-2015 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2015 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Are you sure you saw the first plane hit...live on tv?

Live? Maybe i was missinformed. Can you share a link of that segment...?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

> Miss anything....

uh.. yeah... pentagon... duh!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Merinda

Ironically, a few of those people selling airline stock short
were actually in the Twin Towers (and refused to get out).

Their greed killed them.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Any hackers reading this, you have my permission to dig.
go after the small fish first, the ones that seem irrelevant.
Like the "witnesses" that appear to be tv station employees.
I'm 100% convinced this was planned and who knows what else
I was convinced 15 minutes into this video, watch it to see if you saw
what I saw
September clues

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

I think you are getting the world trade center confused with the NYSTE and NASDAQ.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Max Keiser, the host of RT's ‘Keiser Report,’ is a former stockbroker,
and he tells the story of "suicide bankers" before and after 9/11.
He is the source of the story about "put-options" being placed by
people in the World Trade Center who latter died--suicide bankers.

Keiser writes:

A new book by James Rickards, 'The Death of Money' (read: 'Death of Bankers'), opens with a timeline starting three days before the 9/11 attacks on the Twin Towers and describes them from a first-person account from inside the CIA, which was monitoring trading on airline stocks (specifically 'put options'), from traders who were profiting from the 9/11 disaster.

Both Rickards and I agree that judging by the price action and volume in the options market ahead of the 9/11 attacks, it was clear we were witnessing insider trading. I was one of the biggest producing option brokers when I worked on Wall Street, keep in mind, so I am very familiar with that market. The put options before the disaster were trading like you would expect them to do after a disaster, not before. It was very obvious that advanced knowledge of the attacks was circulating amongst traders. The options market was in fact screaming insider trading, and brokers and bankers were talking about it in the days leading up to the attacks.

To highlight just one obvious point missing in his narrative: millions of dollars worth of profits from 9/11 insider trading still sit uncollected in an Alex Brown account (now owned by Deutsche Bank) in Baltimore, just down the road from the CIA's HQ at Langley.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5

It is apparently a fact that a good portion of the "puts", guaranteed to make big money in the wake of 9/11, were never cashed in.

sorry, but that doesn't cut it....why do I say that?....I daytraded for a couple of years, and you have to establish an account with money already in it, and you are assigned an account number. your personal information HAS TO BE listed due to the various governments financial laws, BEFORE you execute ANY trade...it doesn't matter if you instituted a "put", it's the same as a "Call", you have to already have money in an account with the owner of that accounts personal information......in other words, whoever initially instituted that "put" is responsible...regardless of them "cashing it in"...it's, all from/or goes to, the same account.
edit on 19-5-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

I think foreknowledge is an understatement…the only one that didn't know anything was up...was poor old Georgy boy.

The hell… he split town early that day, 'visiting' a classroom filled with little children. And there he sat, even as it was occurring.

And he has said publicly twice that he saw the 1st plane hit the North Tower (1st Tower hit) live on TV, nobody did and if they did they had to know it was going to happen.

I watched the first tower get hit on live TV, and I'm sure millions of other people who were watching the same news broadcast at that time saw it too, and had no idea what was about to happen.

I can't remember which news station it was (might have been NBC or Fox at the time), but I definitely recall they were broadcasting from the top of a building looking out over the city with the towers in the background, and you could see the plane coming in and strike the first tower while they were in mid-sentence. The broadcasters turned around in their chairs and started trying to figure out if a small plane hit the tower, and that's when everything started.

I will NEVER forget the events of that day... where I was, what I was doing, what I was watching on TV as it happened, and what followed. I wouldn't say I'm lucky to have watched both planes hit the towers on live TV, but I can unequivocally argue your point that "nobody did".

~Namaste

Please show me that footage.

The Nadet Brothers which was the first footage, didn't even come to light till 19 hours after the plane hit. as far as I know.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The 4 part 9/11 Ten years of deception has a fantastic analysis for
the put option fiasco and proves it was way beyond chance.
9/11 truth is about to happen. Just recently everyday people
not formally interested are asking lots of questions.
I don't know where it's coming from but mark my words
it's about to blow wide open.
For the new WTC 7 can show the problem in 8 free fall seconds.
Then the lightbuld comes on.

edit on 19-5-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

~Namaste

Please show me that footage.

The Nadet Brothers which was the first footage, didn't even come to light till 19 hours after the plane hit. as far as I know.

I found this, I had never seen this before, hard to image they were broadcasting someones feet live and then the plane hits the building? Or they were on the scene and the camera happened to be running? The News Guy isn't much help, I assume the later. Odd clip, "sounded like a plane crash"?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

It is apparently a fact that a good portion of the "puts", guaranteed to make big money in the wake of 9/11, were never cashed in.

sorry, but that doesn't cut it....why do I say that?....I daytraded for a couple of years, and you have to establish an account with money already in it, and you are assigned an account number. your personal information HAS TO BE listed due to the various governments financial laws, BEFORE you execute ANY trade...it doesn't matter if you instituted a "put", it's the same as a "Call", you have to already have money in an account with the owner of that accounts personal information......in other words, whoever initially instituted that "put" is responsible...regardless of them "cashing it in"...it's, all from/or goes to, the same account.

Surely you would have to agree that it raises further suspicions of the SEC, when you would come to claim your "9/11 investment" prize, which may have included PUTs on AA, UAL, Morgan Stanley, and others. Especially after the market recess of four days.

In fact, huge investors made aware by the likes of Krongard were perhaps told to forget about it. Write it off. Too many questions. The FBI was looking the other way unless they do something stupid.

It says in the official report that the suspicious investments were not of significance, since Al Qaeda was not behind these. Clearly, investigators had no need for evidence, unless it was to suppress it. They had already "decided" on Bin Ladin and Al Qaeda.

Here is an artice about unclaimed options, some three weeks after 9/11. I would surmise that people didn't want to get too close to this, especially if their advisor had foreknowledge, and they were the named investors. Write it off, or get a bullet in the head?

SF Gate article 9-2001
edit on 19-5-2015 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You typed: "Anyway, to exact retribution, the Taliban was removed from Afghanistan 26 days later because they ...."

Let Me finish it: "Had limited the opium production to 7% of the world's supply and BigPHarma™ needs MORE opium to produce more opiate based pain meds to "cull" the ones 'abusing' the drugs by overdose deaths and incarcerating the ones who sell the drugs. This is a "Win/Win"

Now Afghanistan produces 84% of the world's opium.. So it is EASIER to grow opium in a war zone...

What if I typed You that "the same guys" making $$$ on the war are also making $$$ on the prisons and the over prescribed meds by BigPHarma™?

•••

The same guys that couldn't land a Cessna™ do maneuvers in a commercial airliner that a Colonel from the Air Force™ w/30 years wouldn't even attempt, You mean those guys? The ones using Super-Duty Visas? Everything blows up but their Visas and passports...

Signed,

The duped taxpayer

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

By the way whatever happened to the investigation of insider trading in the wake of 911? Did it go forward, were results publish? Were results suppressed? Did investigators complain about obstruction of their work?

A simple google search turns up the answers.

Yes the government back tracked each option transaction.
Most were purchased by subscribers of a newsletter which recommended selling those airlines because they pre announced down turns in their earnings (as required by SEC).

By the numbers the total number of shares involved is about 900,000 .
Considering that both air lines trade over 15 million share per day it doesn't amount to much.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone has seen this, but it's an interesting timeline:

www.american-buddha.com...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merinda

Why would somebody not claim his ill gotten gains. Only reason I can think of, is that somebody connected to the perps placed the puts rather than the perps themselves.

Exactly. Who are the most likely suspects?

It's obvious now. Saudi royals who sympathized with Bin Laden. People with money, international trading accounts, and foreknowledge. Maybe even one of UBL's wives or in-laws?

After the event, they got scared, or others with more experience/power told them that they would surely be traced and the royal family wouldn't protect them, that the USA was roused to anger and if necessary some would be sacrificed.

The perps got wind of it

I'm guessing Saudi internal security.

and sternly warned their associate to cash in on the puts he placed livid he did so in the first place. If there was an significant uptick in volume, but in the end the gains to be made were just a couple of measily millions, then I think what I theorize was the case (insider trading by people connected to the perps, but not the perps themselves somebody further down the totem pole).

Or the person in question was just denied execution of his puts electronically. At any rate just by placing the puts it can be traced who placed them. Of course the person in question might have used surrogates for obvious reasons.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Here's the part that I just don't get. People that have huge amounts of cash to be able to make such bets, especially sure bets, simply cannot be THAT stupid to make such plays....unless they have some kind of guarantees or assurances as to the safety of collecting on them once the profits have been made. Am I wrong? Who would be capable of giving such reassurances? They may not be answers, but these questions have to be asked and by doing so cast such doubt upon the whole stinking mess that, well I could not have been as simple as the lies Tom Kean and his commission buddies spoon fed to us. l

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

I am not saying it is not known who made the trades. I am sure the people who did make the trades are known have been addressed, reprimanded and warned against collecting on the trades they made. In fact I am sure that sort of thing happens fairly regularly. After all the CIA and FBI is an information network (so is the NSA). There must be many events, though none with the impact of 911, where employees feel the temptation to hedge the information they have in the cases it can be hedged for a profit. I imagine those further down the totem pole are being closely watched for that sort of thing while those further up have more leeway. Also most of the times despite insider knowledge the bets they make don't always go the way they think, because they do not understand trading or overestimate the impact of the information they have.
edit on 31-5-2015 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: wasaka

Max Keiser, the host of RT's ‘Keiser Report,’ is a former stockbroker,
and he tells the story of "suicide bankers" before and after 9/11.
He is the source of the story about "put-options" being placed by
people in the World Trade Center who latter died--suicide bankers.

Keiser writes:

A new book by James Rickards, 'The Death of Money' (read: 'Death of Bankers'), opens with a timeline starting three days before the 9/11 attacks on the Twin Towers and describes them from a first-person account from inside the CIA, which was monitoring trading on airline stocks (specifically 'put options'), from traders who were profiting from the 9/11 disaster.

Both Rickards and I agree that judging by the price action and volume in the options market ahead of the 9/11 attacks, it was clear we were witnessing insider trading. I was one of the biggest producing option brokers when I worked on Wall Street, keep in mind, so I am very familiar with that market. The put options before the disaster were trading like you would expect them to do after a disaster, not before. It was very obvious that advanced knowledge of the attacks was circulating amongst traders. The options market was in fact screaming insider trading, and brokers and bankers were talking about it in the days leading up to the attacks.

To highlight just one obvious point missing in his narrative: millions of dollars worth of profits from 9/11 insider trading still sit uncollected in an Alex Brown account (now owned by Deutsche Bank) in Baltimore, just down the road from the CIA's HQ at Langley.

That reads a bit to tidy and neat. How can he tie an Alex Brown account to a particular physical building in driving distance from the CIA HQ? Was Alex Brown so small they had only the one brick and mortar building? Do they know whose name the account was in and that he was employed with the CIA stationed at langely? Like you can see I do not discount insider trading, but I still have to ask myself how he can he tie it to a particular account?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join