It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuba's lung cancer vaccine to be fast tracked - NOT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Cuba has for several years had a promising therapeutic vaccine against lung cancer. The 55-year trade embargo led by the US made sure that Cuba was where this Cimavax "cancer-cure" stayed. Will that change now?

If Cimavax truly works as well as the Cubans say, then it will show one more way economic sanctions usually backfire. The American Lung Association estimates that 158,000 Americans will die of lung cancer in 2015. Cuba made its vaccine available to the public in 2011. Thousands of American lung cancer victims might still be alive had the drug become available in the U.S. at the same time.

This also illustrates the leviathan government's misplaced priorities. It continues to spend untold trillions trying to stop shadowy, shifting terrorist forces that have killed very few Americans since the war on terror began. A successful lung cancer vaccine could easily save many lives every month, and at a miniscule cost compared to the war budget.

With such a huge payoff, one might expect the government to cut through red tape and get Cimavax on the market as soon as possible. No such thing will happen. Instead, the vaccine will go on the same regulatory treadmill as any other drug.

www.thedailybell.com...

"The losers are the patients who die from conditions that forbidden medicines could have prevented or cured. Government sends them to the grave... in the name of keeping them safe."

edit on 18-5-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

And it will be systematically destroyed; orphaned financially, wiped from the corpus of literature and ultimately forgotten.

Another in a series of Pharma hit jobs. I could be wrong ... but no matter how evil I think the Pharmaceutical cabal is, they continue to plumb new depths.
edit on 18-5-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

No "source" link = no proof.

You have a flag and two stars when I posted this, so there are many more lemmings waiting to follow you.

Good luck with those!

edit on 18-5-2015 by paradoxious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Similar to what they call "Vitamin B17" (has many other names as well),

Colloidal silver treatments, cannibinoid treatments , chaga mushrooms and use of turmeric (the spice found in Indian food that gives it that yellow/green color) for use in intestinal cancers.

All of it will continue to be outlawed and suppressed since chemo and other ineffective medicines are so lucrative for TPTB.

The "Health Care" system is yet another racket, along with wars and the financial system itself. What a shame.. all of those folks who could've been saved.
edit on 18-5-2015 by FamCore because: Wrote "chaka" mushrooms, should've been "chaga"

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Similar to what they call "Vitamin B17" (has many other names as well)....
Yeah, like cyanide.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The U.S. will never see such a thing as long as the American Cancer Society keeps making money. Errrr....the sick system will lose money if cancer is cured.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Here's something factual...

Cancer research UK

I think people find any excuse to blame "big pharma" without considering the importance of things like testing. Without due process you get terrible mistakes like thalidomide.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just curious as to if Cuba has this. Why do they still have the 12th highest lung cancer rate for women in the world ?

worldwide lung cancer statistics
edit on 18-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradoxious

No "source" link = no proof.

Here is the OP link:
www.thedailybell.com...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

And it will be systematically destroyed; orphaned financially, wiped from the corpus of literature and ultimately forgotten.

Another in a series of Pharma hit jobs. I could be wrong ... but no matter how evil I think the Pharmaceutical cabal is, they continue to plumb new depths.
]

I 100% believe you are correct.

Treatments, not cure is the rule.

Any chance of cures will be destroyed in favor of 25k a dose poisons.

You will never get a "cure" for a degenerative disease that takes a good long time to kill you (and of course bankrupt you). The only cure you will get is for a disease that can kill you in days if there is a fear the 'wrong" people have a chance to get it.

It is how the world works.
edit on 18-5-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

top topics

join