It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati recruiting new members with their new site all over the world

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
No worries but thanks for the encouragement all the same. You'll notice I said waiting so I have no intent on ending the game early unless of course Im cornered bv zombies that is then click, boom, gone.a reply to: rukia

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNKNOWNPURPLE
just came across the Illuminati site that recruits new members and sells the new testimony of the illuminati, you should look it up crazy stuff.

illuminati.am...

what do you think fellow members

I call bs.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
Fake website.

Illuminati disbanded in 1785.

There is no "all-powerful" Illuminati running the world.

While I do think this website is fake, your reasons for dismissing it are not quite comprehensive.

We know that the Bavarian Illuminati in its public form disbanded in the late 1700's. We don't really know for sure if they continued.

Remember that related to the Illuminati were the Jacobins. Washington and several other leaders stated they thought jacobinism had infiltrated the US.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNKNOWNPURPLE
a reply to: jimmyx

great post Jim

wow, I don't get that often, so thanks.....sounds like another cult to me, abandon critical thinking and join our group!!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
As far as the legitimacy of the historical group I see it kind of like the Mafia (who supposedly are a creation of the Illuminati) we all know they are real but if you ask one of them they will say " that there is no such thing and you are discriminating against and stereotyping Italian Americans who are legitimate business men, or they may keep it short and say fugedaboutit" and for clarification purposes I must add that I don't factually believe in a present day Illuminati which is why I said kind of like btw.
edit on CDTMon, 18 May 2015 11:44:12 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago18-05:00Mon, 18 May 2015 11:44:12 -050044 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTMon, 18 May 2015 11:45:48 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago18-05:00Mon, 18 May 2015 11:45:48 -050045 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Just a ploy to sell books..

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hey whats wrong with books... just teasing btwa reply to: TheunT

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

It's like how big a font can I use for nonsence to make it 100 pages plus.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't want to buy your stupid book .

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
seems such a fraternity with unspeakable powers... to draw it's own members out of the darkness...assembling themselves behind closed doors...mysterious associations.

only in candlelight/artificial light can world matters be discussed, for if it were to come to light...

if air was as dense as water, i could use my boat propeller as a wind generator...

one cannot see the light if they are enveloped in it?

if everything they do is in the dark, why do they call themselves illuminated?
only they know the evils of what men do...

felt like posting a video...

hgd

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well I believe the term means enlightened ones or something to that extent which didn't really have anything to do with light vs darkness but referred to being enlightened as in having knowledge of the truth. A lot of scientist and scholars who were ahead of their time were Illuminati and they met in secret as to avoid the persecution from the crazed religious sect.

You know when I actually stop and think about it, I may actually like these guys or at least the original sect that is. They do say if you can't beat them then join them...a reply to: loveguy

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap
Because a secret society will just publicly announce their retirement? And if everyone believed that would that not be the perfect proverbial "hide in plain sight" which is used by most intelligence agencies.... They just took different names you see... Same group rebranded, all it takes is a little research and money trail following.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

yeah.

ain't it odd that each of the three main religions have their own fundamentalist counterpart?

Jews are supposed to be Zionist
Christians are supposed to be Catholics
and Muslims are supposed to be Islamic

there is a real evil but it's not just one faction/sect/fraternity

monkeys teach us about boundaries when we visit the zoo and a certain type of guy thinks its ok to harass them with caging mockery, and is surprised when he receives a gift of dung...often hitting bystanders... later called casualties of war...

it's on the individual if they will live in the dark, or live in the light.

that's just my personal take.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Interesting little video discussing this site...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

i have the same problem
I don't get that often

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

great video good disclosure

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well, I signed up and haven't heard anything from them. *shrug*

If they want me, they know how to find me now.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Well, I signed up and haven't heard anything from them. *shrug*

Make sure to buy the book or you may not be able to answer the next set of questions in you membership process.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

If they want me, they know how to find me now.

Maybe they have always known...

They are the Illuminati, remember they know everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join