It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No vaccination? Then stay out of college

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If vaccinations work, there is no need to bully those who choose not to get vaccinated. But they don't appear to, oh my. You mean people were bullied into putting in harms way their children and sacrificing percentage to terrible side effects and death for something that is so ineffective that the presence of unvaccinated alarm them?

REALLY?

Just keep going. Its your world, not theirs. Never let them dictate anything to you. Put your leaders on short chains.
edit on 18-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

This is a preview of the GOP. They are for smaller, less intrusive governments, unless they are Facist and they gain advantage from it.

The laughable part is he, at the age of 20 is walking around with near zero immunity to anything. All the artificial immunity wears off in late teens. It's funny. The transnational corporation you love, ends up being the one to stab you in the heart.

You know why they won't mount a huge campaign to get adults to take booster shots? Because then you will find out they've been lying to you about the benefits of their product for a long time. LOL.
edit on 18-5-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: NthOther

This is a preview of the GOP. They are for smaller, less intrusive governments, unless they are Facist and they gain advantage from it.

The laughable part is he, at the age of 20 is walking around with near zero immunity to anything. All the artificial immunity wears off in late teens. It's funny. The transnational corporation you love, ends up being the one to stab you in the heart.

You know why they won't mount a huge campaign to get adults to take booster shots? Because then you will find out they've been lying to you about the benefits of their product for a long time. LOL.

I am glad that we are in agreement that Republicans and Democrats are equally untrustworthy as defenders of freedom and justice.

In truth, any party (including Libertarians) which holds power must be presumed to be corruptible and therefore its power should be limited to the greatest extent possible. The only difference is that Libertarians actually profess their willingness to dramatically reduce government power and authority and, if awarded office, can be immediately judged by their actions or inactions regarding the divestment of official jurisdiction.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Metallicus

Would you let some one shoot you while you are wearing a bullet proof vest just to test it and make sure it worked?

Some people may call your bluff...

But, seriously, that's a terrible attempt at an analogy.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: Aboveway

If you carry a strain of something, that's mutated, my vaccine is suddenly not worth anything.

Don't forget about that funny little immune system that we're all born with and works well for the dramatic majority of human beings. It does a pretty good job against most things. The body can generally absorb illnesses like measles, so that's not an issue, either. It also creates life-long immunizations that don't tend to lose their efficacy, like immunizations created in a lab.

Vaccines are great for things like Polio--debilitating diseases that generally do disfigure and deform--but for illnesses that the body can handle on its own, vaccinations are useless--well, maybe "unnecessary" is a better word--except for where the profits of the drug companies are concerned.

Yes, I do have sympathy for those incapable of being immunized and where their bodies can be overtaken by things that most bodies will fight off, but I'm talking in general. As uncaring as it may sound (and I'm far from lacking empathy), in those instances, those individuals need to take the proper precautions for their own lives, not me. I'll do what I can within reason, sure, but injecting unknown substances into my body isn't going to be one of them (as long as I can help it).

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Oh so abortion is fine but I can't make the analogy of why I should worry if I am protected?

Makes sense.

Just cause I have a bullet proof vest doesn't mean I would let some one shoot me, just like just cause I am vaccinated, doesn't mean I shouldn't worry about someone who isn't.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

It provides dual protection, against the spread of disease and the mutation of disease.

So then referring to your post earlier

Because the reason we vaccinate people is not only to prevent the spread of disease, but also the mutation of disease.

If you have been vaccinated why are you worried..you would not suffer any ill effects of the disease you have been vaccinated against.

But then again lets have a quick look from a pro vaccine website;

www.historyofvaccines.org...

HIV

The virus that causes Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) is a highly genetically variable virus, for several reasons. First, it reproduces much more rapidly than most other entities. It can produce billions of copies of itself each day. As it makes rapid-fire copies of itself, it commonly makes errors, which translate into mutations in its genetic code. The more beneficial the mutations are to the virus’s survival, the more likely that mutated virus will be to reproduce itself.

HIV first appeared around the 70's. So out of those billions of copies per host of itself you would think it would have produced millions of deadly mutations of itself that havent had any "vaccines" to wipe them out. The planet would have been depopulated by now...40 odd years later. All from one Zombie HIV carrier. And yet we are still here. Funny that.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Oh so abortion is fine but I can't make the analogy of why I should worry if I am protected?

You can make the analogy, sure--it's just a bad one because it's not even close to comparing apples to apples.

Plus, no--I'm not a fan of elective abortions at all. In fact, I consider it murdering a child, if you really want to get into that.

Just cause I have a bullet proof vest doesn't mean I would let some one shoot me, just like just cause I am vaccinated, doesn't mean I shouldn't worry about someone who isn't.

I completely agree that most vaccinations don't deliver the protection that they promise, and you should be worried about people like me who rely on their natural defenses against disease for the vast majority of them--especially if you aren't taking care of your body (or for some other reason) have a less-than-optimal immune system.

I'm a big, scary, disease-ridden boogieman. How ever do I survive and rarely (less than once a year, on average) get sick?

ETA: If you answer with "herd immunity," I'm going to literally laugh out loud and end this discussion--if you knew how many sick people I am around on a yearly basis, every day, you wouldn't even think about uttering that phrase.
edit on 19-5-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

computers can make one sick:
the keyboards are one of the most germ filled things there are
especially around kids
lol
then of course there is the odd post that makes one wanna barf

funny about the freshman thinking vaccines might protect him from disease, maybe he will get one that prevents conception, like some many tetanus recipients have had...that will help him complete his education

“Mass Sterilization”: Kenyan Doctors Find Anti-fertility Agent in UN Tetanus Vaccine

www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on Tueam5b20155America/Chicago38 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join