It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolan and the Roswell Slides

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
any one else confused ????????????

maybee its my flexible moral compass - but i am struggling to comprehend how mr dolans serial adultries [ with , assumed for this argument consenting adults ] has any bearing on this ?????????????

the VALID reasons why mr dolans role in this farce are abhorent have been laid out in many posts in many threads

this [ citing him as an adulterer ] is a IMHO scraping the barrel of prudishness

Exactly. Next time we have a Phoenix Lights like event here over my home town, I'm going to run outside, look up at the craft and yell "RICHARD DOLAN HAS AN OPEN MARRIAGE WITH HIS WIFE!!!!!".

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Don't hear any call to personally destroy Rick Dyer for his serial offenses... or Jaime Maussan.

Must be due to shattered expectations where Dolan is concerned. Guess he's not immune to U.F.O. disease.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Morals do have a bearing on this, if you were raised to have good morals you don't support nor appear and draw in thousands into a scam to defraud a half million dollars or more from the Public. If you have morals and are a good person you don't have sex with other Men's wives. I think it has great bearings on this. If it is slander then why is it still out there? If you have good morals you don't unfriend supporters that have helped you and supported you for years when they ask about the money grab and the hoax you are about to attend. I think it is entirely relevant. Evidently a Husband of a wife was none too pleased and posted this rant. Dolan got a Divorce some time after these posts by what I have learned. Dolan also has children that can find these things and rants on the Web so how embarrassing is this for them? Credibility is directly tied to a foundation of good morals. Thus the statement that Dolan is a Good Man and thus credible and was hoodwinked or fooled into his current situation is certainly disputable and disputed by many at this point in fact he is the subject of outrage all over the Internet.
edit on 1-6-2015 by batmmannn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I consider it valuable.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Where is the Like Button?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: batmmannn

It's those little green stars at the top of each post. If you like a post, click the empty one to add one.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: batmmannn
Morals do have a bearing on this,

I would argue the guy who doesn't cheat on his wife, but has an agreed set of rules and boundaries, is honest. It's not my cup of tea, but I don't judge others for their personal, consensual choices.

if you were raised to have good morals you don't support nor appear and draw in thousands into a scam to defraud a half million dollars or more from the Public.

Can you prove he did that, or if it happened, he intentionally did that? If you can, then I will agree with you and not listen to him or see him as valid any longer.

If you have morals and are a good person you don't have sex with other Men's wives.

I agree, but if it's consensual, then it wouldn't be my place to care. Again, I'm more the traditional marriage type, but whatever.

I think it has great bearings on this. If it is slander then why is it still out there?

Who knows, but even if I had a problem with his lifestyle, I wouldn't just mark something as fact in my mind just because I saw it somewhere on twitter.

If you have good morals you don't unfriend supporters that have helped you and supported you for years when they ask about the money grab and the hoax you are about to attend. I think it is entirely relevant. Evidently a Husband of a wife was none too pleased and posted this rant. Dolan got a Divorce some time after these posts by what I have learned. Dolan also has children that can find these things and rants on the Web so how embarrassing is this for them? Credibility is directly tied to a foundation of good morals. Thus the statement that Dolan is a Good Man and thus credible and was hoodwinked or fooled into his current situation is certainly disputable and disputed by many at this point in fact he is the subject of outrage all over the Internet.

I'm not a fan of his lifestyle, and if he cheated on someone, then that's bad and I agree, is not moral, and would call into question a propensity to potentially mislead others. I need hard evidence, or some strong circumstantial evidence that I can use to connect the dots with logic and common sense. If he tossed you to the side, then I would be curious as to why. Did you communicate with him? Did you jump up his ass when he was having a bad day from others going after him? What was the situation? Plus, how did you know these were mummies and not aliens? Please share what evidence you had that medical experts didn't have.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-
Dolan has been a respected pillar of the UFO community for a long time and all of this seems so weird to me.

I just got notification that my post about the Citizen Hearing on Dislcosure was off-topic on a thread in the Aliens and UFO forum.

Now. when I do a search re. "Richard Dolan" on ATS, I pull up a thread from a banned member.

What gives?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: -Blackout-

You could consider, on a lark given you love for his work, consider that while Dolan has made a name for himself in the chaotic field of UFO reporting--I won't say "researching" or "studies," he may be working for the other side in shaping the historical revisionism of the phenomena to better suit the government's position once the cover finally comes off and eventually it must.

You say "may be."

Please share your personal opinion.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join