It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left handers of the ATS community. Stand up and be counted.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExternalForces
a reply to: VoidHawk
Just a lot of smearing.

LOL then they ask us to read what we've written

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I'm sure someone wouldn't mind helping you read out what was smeared. Especially if you ask nicely! :p

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: nonspecific
I'm a south paw, and proud of it. Also ambidextrous.

I'm a leftie, and ambidextrous. In other words, I'm all messed up !

I can catch or pass with either hand, I write and eat with the left only. I bowl right handed. I shave with my left. Etc., etc., etc. Gosh, I hadn't realized how messed up I am.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Okeyd57

originally posted by: Klassified
I'm a south paw, and proud of it. Also ambidextrous.

I'm a leftie, and ambidextrous. In other words, I'm all messed up !

I can catch or pass with either hand, I write and eat with the left only. I bowl right handed. I shave with my left. Etc., etc., etc. Gosh, I hadn't realized how messed up I am.

I think it's a lefty thing!

We are adaptable and thats a good thing.

I am a truly incredible thrower of small things, lighters tools ect, Me and a mate of mind used to work together a lot and it would freak people out to see me throw him a hammer 15 feet up a ladder and see him catch it the right way round and start nailing.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

i never miss a trash can. Even when i am just sitting there with my back to it, and it sitting across the room....i lob it over my shoulder and it lands in the trash.

If there is trash around my can, its because it fell out from being overflowing or something.

This doesn't translate to darts and basketball.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

i never miss a trash can. Even when i am just sitting there with my back to it, and it sitting across the room....i lob it over my shoulder and it lands in the trash.

If there is trash around my can, its because it fell out from being overflowing or something.

This doesn't translate to darts and basketball.

It's funny you should mention darts, as I said I'm a better than good shot it tends to be the heavier the better.

I will quite happily lob a dewalt 18v cordless drill driver 8 feet through an open window knowing it will land in the other guys hand but I have lost at darts with a 200 point head start and 6 darts a go to the other guys 3.

I think it might be because I'm not very competitive when it comes to games but the thought of breaking a drill is too much to cope with.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I am a lefty and also ambidextrous.But for some reason I have never
liked the term south paw.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I'm a leftie and play tactical, with look inverted. Up is down and so forth. I've tried playing leftie but I couldn't run the way I felt comfortable. Odd, I know.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join