It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Special Operations forces kill ISIS commander Abu Sayyaf in Syria raid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Is it common for us to abduct peoples' spouses? That part just sounds really strange to me.....

Hell yes, she has vital intelligence and is probably more valuable than the intended asset they killed, as women are nosy lol. Delta takes very experienced operators from all branches of the spec ops community, so they will laugh at you when asked who is better.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This little raid is indicative of the way the US loves to have these stupid little wars to maintain certain things

Indeed what is the strategic reason for this?

Maybe to get intelligence

Anyway, most of these ME wars are phony, imo.

Why the US takes 15 years to defeat the Taliban and almost loose to the Iraqi rebels in Iraq during the Iraq war are “mysteries” that indicate the US wants these cowboy and Indians ( little) wars for the sake of the MIC feeding frenzy and the general plot to destabilize certain ME countries:

I raq

S yria

I ran

S omalia

L ibya

I S I S

I S I L

edit on 17-5-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He was under Oliver North at the time.
Not one found on the nominal books.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

He was under Oliver North at the time.
Not one found on the nominal books.

You sure your buddy wasn't a marine?

Am pretty sure o' olly was a marine.

meh either way its off-topic.

But your buddy sounds like a good get to get a pint with and listen to some old war stories.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

He unfortunately left us by his own hand in 2012.
Brilliant guy.
My best friend as well ,but he wouldn't come to me for help when I asked him too and receeded only to implode.
When intoxicated he would talk about "psychological wet ops" that he hated being in against Sandinistas. A certain actress resembled some on to him and he would go away.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The wife actually dealt with slave operations as well as being privy by proximity to the leader. (no; i am not talking about the Yidziri slave girl; though she too is likely to have a lot of information due to witnessing stuff because of proximity) The wife was involved in the imprisonment; abuse, sale and distribution of captive females. she knows in many cases which lowlife bastards (such as saudis, UAE, Katari, indian, pakistani or whatever actually bought human beings. i expect many many many visits in the night for these scum bags. at least i hope that that will happen.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: crazyewok
Dammit SAS and SBS needs to step up there game!

Well nice to see US armed forces being used for something positive

Allied special forces from Canada/UK/Australia/USA have likely had many successful operations. We just don't hear about them because of their clandestine nature. No idea why the US decided to announce this specific operation though.

For all we know it's a decoy for a much bigger operation going on behind the scenes. Information that's reported is rarely the actual truth. Anyway, as others have mentioned, killing a handful of them makes zero difference.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: crazyewok

Aren't the French still conducting operations in Mali?

There are about 300 Dutch special forces operating in mali , doing long range reconnaissance operations and other operations.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

The Dutch are out to conquer the world and enslave all other nations. How dare they conduct terrorist operations outside their borders?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

yeah we gave that up
, the East India Company and the stuff they did is quite a black stain in our nations history.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Mister Geppetto just killed Pinocchio

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

You can't cut off a few heads and take over a town here. Over here, its just going to get their asses handed to them

Says an ats living in the meca of corperate occupation...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join