It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the barrier or walls of time be breaking down?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I have seen shadows and full images or even physical form of people who i know are dead or even still alive but of their younger and also older self.

I thought it was just me until i saw the reaction of my dog when she saw it too. She was happy then confused when it dissapeared.

I have seen my younger brother when he had long hair as he was when he went to Middle school. Seen past classmates as they appeared when they were young in public. Seen long dead relatives walking on the street as they did so long ago. Also have seen strange military looking individuals in public only to see them fade away when i do a double take. :/????

Have seen even my grandfather at my work before he died but he was way younger then what he was .

I have been wondering if all the ghosts or spectres seen in the past and in the present time been shadows of a time long ago or of a time not here yet.

Could CERN be tearing the walls of time apart or some other force outside be doing it.
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamfox1

As a person who has never claimed to see anything extraordinary or who never actually has. I wish you the best with this. It could either be something wrong or something right with you. Science is far from complete and by today's standards you may be consider mentally unstable. I wouldn't claim to know a damn thing about it. My beliefs lead me to believe it is possible but I figure highly improbable you've seen "ghosts" or anything of the like. If you have though, damn, lucky.

+18 more 
posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Personally, I never believed in time. I know that might sound weird, but its a man made unit of measurement. I may be called crazy, but I believe everything that has happened, and will happen is happening RIGHT NOW.

I also hold a strange belief that humans can't see everything. Some can see things others can't. I read once that color does not exist. The human eye has adapted to see color to help us. A dog see's black & white, a person sees color. Who is right? Perhaps there are some people who can see things such as ghosts, time rifts, other dimensions. Who knows?

I believe we pretty much know nothing about the true nature of the universe. Everything we know is tailored to our human senses.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

As a person who has never claimed to see anything extraordinary or who never actually has. I wish you the best with this. It could either be something wrong or something right with you. Science is far from complete and by today's standards you may be consider mentally unstable. I wouldn't claim to know a damn thing about it. My beliefs lead me to believe it is possible but I figure highly improbable you've seen "ghosts" or anything of the like. If you have though, damn, lucky.

Already had myself checked
its not me

I thought i was going crazy but nope .

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I thought it was just me until i saw the reaction of my dog when she saw it too. She was happy then confused when it disappeared.

Cool… happened to me once. A knock at the sliding glass door brought a low growl from my brothers dog…

not the kind of jumps up and barks at the front door kind of alarm, just a low grrrrrr while looking right at the same spot I heard the knocking. No one was there.

Knock, knock, knock…

Who's there?

Just us no-bodies.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I have been wondering if all the ghosts or specters seen in the past and in the present time been shadows of a time long ago or of a time not here yet

You are experiencing it in real time, right?

So are they. Do they ever look at you or gesture to you, or ignore you like you aren't there?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamfox1

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Already had myself checked
its not me

I thought i was going crazy but nope .

How competent was the doctor and by whose standard?
Life and truth are both funny things. I hope you know I am not taking jabs. I just want to bring consideration to any factors possibly not already thought of.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I forgot to mention it has been seen by my mom too which really makes that cold chill down the spine sensation happen

Same time the dog reacted by following it only to be seen standing in the middle of the room puzzled were he or it went?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I forgot to mention it has been seen by my mom too which really make that cold chill down the spine sensation happen

This is bringing up many ideas and as much as I'd like to type them all out, the Bacardi I have consumed is hindering me from doing so. Although I don't completely agree with being able to see the dead, I don't disbelieve it either. It seems like a beautiful yet possibly horrifying idea.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Imagine your sitting in the living room watching tv and your mom is in the kitchen prepairing lunch. This apartment has no backdoor and is on the second floor. You hear the front door lock open and the sound of keys. Dog dosent bark which is odd but she has that alert reaction ears pointed up and looking towards the door. Door closes footsteps up the stairs to the living room. My thought is that its my dad coming from work but from the corner of my eye as i turn to the door way i see my brother passing by. I look at him now with full attention he keeps on walking towards the bed room about to pass the doorway of the kitchen. My dog gets up but just stares at it from the living room doorway. My mom sees it pass by and as soon as she looks out the kitchen doorway she sees no one there . Thats when she lets out a scream of terror and tells me what she saw. I calm her down letting her know i saw it too. We both search the bedrooms and see nothing disturbed. Now remember this apartment has no backdoor and is on the second floor.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I have seen shadows and full images or even physical form of people who i know are dead or even still alive but of their younger and also older self.

I thought it was just me until i saw the reaction of my dog when she saw it too. She was happy then confused when it dissapeared.

I have seen my younger brother when he had long hair as he was when he went to Middle school. Seen past classmates as they appeared when they were young in public. Seen long dead relatives walking on the street as they did so long ago. Also have seen strange military looking individuals in public only to see them fade away when i do a double take. :/????

Have seen even my grandfather at my work before he died but he was way younger then what he was .

I have been wondering if all the ghosts or spectres seen in the past and in the present time been shadows of a time long ago or of a time not here yet.

Could CERN be tearing the walls of time apart or some other force outside be doing it.

I saw myself an hour in future the other day of the corner of my eye.

I also have always believed everything happens at once.

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

OK so thought I saw another ghost (ive seen 2 in life, plain as day) out of corner of eye. Mostly just short brown hair and distinctive flowing white shirt. Dissapeared as I looked, but I saw it distinctively turn it's head straight in my direction.

An hour later, after showering and doing g some laundry I threw on an old way oversize white t shirt that I had forgot I had. I came looking for something and I stepped through the door into the hall, and it was like whoa. I had very deliberately turned my head to look at where I had been sitting to find whatever it was I was looking for. I realized I looked exactly like what I saw.

edit on 15-5-2015 by ISawItFirst because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Not a question of time at all. What if the delineation that separates the different universes in the multiverse has thin spots or is breaking down. I put forward it is not necessarily someone from the past , present or future , but perhaps someone from a different universe that briefly transitions through to our universe. Some models predicts that all universes exist on the same plane but are separate by spaces in the dimensions , so therefore we cannot interact. Suppose at some point the time/space between universes or "branes" cross over ?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You are on the right track heaven is like earth except cleaner,more pristine,hell is also like earth but more polluted and unkempt and dangerous-we are about 1/3 down from the top.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Not a question of time at all. What if the delineation that separates the different universes in the multiverse has thin spots or is breaking down. I put forward it is not necessarily someone from the past , present or future , but perhaps someone from a different universe that briefly transitions through to our universe. Some models predicts that all universes exist on the same plane but are separate by spaces in the dimensions , so therefore we cannot interact. Suppose at some point the time/space between universes or "branes" cross over ?

Thats what I think the Mandela Effect is evidence of. All of you Berenstains are now part of my Berenstein world.

CERN fired up in 2008 and recently restarted. This is only the beginning.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
well im not originally from this time so yes i believe time is getting wonky. Might be my fault though for asking the big man a do over so to speak. sorry for the inconveniences older i get the more the disturbances get weirder and weirder.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I think I may be I the same boat, so to speak.

Eh.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

Eh.

Sharing your body with past relative too? Actually its my consciousness/soul in this meat sack since energy was the only thing able to be sent back. Growing up twice sucked.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I had a dream last night where I saw/interacted with several people I haven't seen or heard from (or even thought about) since high school.

I very rarely recognize anyone in my dreams. This particular dream had at least 9 people from my past. Their voices and personalities were the same as they were in real life and we were even talking about what would have been "memories" from our time in school. I haven't seen any of these people in 15 years.

This is probably not relevant, but it was definitely odd.
edit on 5/15/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

Eh.

Sharing your body with past relative too? Actually its my consciousness/soul in this meat sack since energy was the only thing able to be sent back. Growing up twice sucked.

No I'm pretty sure it's just me in here. My c/s, has seen a few meat sacks I think. Haven't figured out why. But, for better or worse, I'm in this one now. This now, anyways. I could go on and on about this, but that's not my style.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I have had sort of a different kind of oddities happening to me lately.
For example. All my life I have had a mole on the middle of my neck right by my Adam's apple. Been teased numerous times that it is just my beauty mark. Imagine my surprise when I realized one day it just wasn't there anymore. This is something I have seen day in and day out for as long as I have been looking in the mirror.

Of course I mention it to my wife and roommate because I have to admit it sort of shocked me that it was missing. My wife of ten years at the time didn't even recall that I had one there, (really hard to miss) nor did my roommate. This conversation went on for a bit because I was pretty amazed she had no clue I had one there or remembered that I did.

A week or so later, what do you know, it is back like it never disappeared at all. When I mention it to them and go to show them, they have no recall whatsoever of the prior conversation about it missing. Even now I am still befuddled about the whole thing and what could have happened to try and explain it.

This of course is only one example of what has been going on with me lately. There are other similar things or happenings. I have always had a great interest in "time," and have been a believer that we do live in the past present future at the same time. So I have pretty much written these moments off as some sort of time glitch myself.

Anyhow, just thought I'd share one of my experiences.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join