It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird trailer stuff

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I first noticed it about a month ago. Little kids footsteps in the house. Undeniable. That's what I heard. Then a week later, loud pounding. Heard by me and the only other person in the house. A couple other minor things but those two events happened. I am educated and sane. I have eliminated all reasons for these things and am left with belief in the paranormal

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I believe what we are seeing is not ghosts but a rip in time. Like a shadow of the past beeing seen or heard again for a bief period of time. I have seen with my own eyes past scenes in my apartment of individuals who are still alive but their younger self.
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

Fine. How did you eliminate "all reasons" for other than otherworldly things?

If you would…

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamfox1

I believe what we are seeing is not ghosts but a rip in time. Like a shadow of the past being seen or heard again for a bier period of time.

Except when they interact with you. There is no mistaking this kind of activity. It is focused and directed, they… look… right… at… you…
edit on 15-5-2015 by intrptr because: BB code

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Nobody here but us ghosts.
I grew up next to a cemetery.
I've experienced more "ghostly" things than I can count.
Don't let it bug you.
Water off a ducks back.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I used my brain to determine if it was pipes or whatever. No logical explanation

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18

I used my brain to determine if it was pipes or whatever. No logical explanation

Just curious, you live in a trailer? Like a trailer home or a mobile home?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I live in a trailer in a trailer park

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I live in a trailer in a trailer park

First thing I thought of was someone messing with you by running along the side of your trailer slapping it with their hands to imitate children's foot steps. (?)

Can it be ruled out?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I would check to see who owned the trailer before you, if the trailer is new then it could be connected to the land itself. Try setting up a digital recorder when your not at home to see if you catch any voices.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Yeah that wasn't it at all. Laying in bed with the tv on. Heard it but dismissed it. Heard it again and got interested. The next time I heard it, muted the tv, sat up and listened. Heard it for about 5 more seconds. I told my wife about it the next day and she says she has also heard it. We have joked about it since but still? First time I have ever had this happen to me

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

I don't want to catch voices.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The human brain has a magnetic field.
The planet we are stuck on at present has a magnetic field.
I have speculated that the interaction of the two could leave interference patterns that replay.
The location acting similar to magnetic tape. The brain of the observer acting as the heads on a player.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The next time I heard it, muted the tv, sat up and listened. Heard it for about 5 more seconds.

So its real, then.

Heard what exactly, footsteps inside your trailer, or coming from the walls?

Sit outside some evening and see if you hear it inside.

Could be squirrels on the roof? How about a prank by kids. In lieu of a door bell, they are teasing you with "footsteps"…

Not saying not paranormal, just trying to eliminate possibilities the way you say you have.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Ancient Champion

I don't want to catch voices.

Other then doing a background check on where you live there's nothing else I think of to help you.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
The human brain has a magnetic field.
The planet we are stuck on at present has a magnetic field.
I have speculated that the interaction of the two could leave interference patterns that replay.
The location acting similar to magnetic tape. The brain of the observer acting as the heads on a player.

Or it can simply be spirits in the trailer.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The first time was in my bed. Came from inside the house as far as I know. The pounding was heard when I was on the porch. Went in to tell the boy to go to sleep and found he was lying on bed with the lights off. He has a bunk bed and couldn't have made the sound between me hearing it and h getting back up in to bed. He said he heard it too. That's when I got freaked out. That was about a week ago. Petty calm since

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
My brother lives in a trailer out on the prairie.
I was sleeping on his couch one night and heard footsteps across the roof.
I grabbed a shotgun and ran outside to investigate.
It was a bobcat.
I fired a round into the sky to scare it away.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

And again, I'm not a dummy. I have eliminated all those routes. This was paranormal

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

This was not animals on the roof. Sounded like a 200 pound guy jumping

top topics

<<   2 >>

join