It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Teen Says He Saw Jesus Before Being Revived

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I wasn't aware that ruffled dark hair had to be long.

My husband currently has ruffled dark hair and it isn't long.

Robert Downey Jr. has ruffled dark hair and it isn't long.

Did you miss this part?

I saw a man who had long ruffled hair and kind of a thick beard

It's literally right in the OP.
edit on 18-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous
a reply to: bb23108

I find it so funny that atheists feel the need to hang out and reply on threads scoffing and mocking something they profess not to believe in. If you do not believe or agree with it, why waste so much time with it?

Whether you believe in an afterlife or not, why spend the time with such trivial and meaningless stuff?

What I also don't understand is why you are not attending your thread. You accused me of being an atheist, I took the time to explain in detail, my take on this matter, and I never heard back from you.

I do not understand why people start threads and then do not attend to them. We are having a conversation, and obviously there was a misunderstanding, so I explained in detail what I meant HERE - including more about my take on these matters of life after death - and I don't hear anything back.

Why do people do this? It happens a lot on ATS. One wouldn't do this face to face with another, so why do that here? It seems immature to me, and certainly not encouraging real consideration of these important matters. Perhaps I am wrong, perhaps you are getting more medical details about this incident?

edit on 5/18/2015 by bb23108 because:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
For those asking if he saw Jesus as a White or Black person ,
Keep in mind his experienced happened in Spirit not the flesh/body.

What makes this Near Death Experience different from most?
His heart stopped beating for over 20 minutes.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

For those asking if he saw Jesus as a White or Black person ,
Keep in mind his experienced happened in Spirit not the flesh/body.

Okay, but was the Spirit of the transparent or opaque variety?

Okay, just kidding, but actually various reports of NDEs do have people describing their religious person of choice with various physical attributes.

originally posted by: arpgme
What makes this Near Death Experience different from most?
His heart stopped beating for over 20 minutes.

Yes indeed, if in fact that did happen. As I just mentioned, I was hoping ArnoldNonymous was out trying to discover some verifiable medical information about this crucial aspect, since ArnoldNonymous has been gone awhile. I read the report but it was only a quote. Real verifiable proof is obviously better.

edit on 5/20/2015 by bb23108 because:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bb23108

Maybe transparent,
Maybe opaque,
Maybe both.

Some writings say God appeared as a burning bush, but later appeared as a dove with light from Heaven. Some say the devil appears as a beautiful being to deceive, but can also turn into a dragon and a serpent.

Even in dreams people can change form. It's not difficult to imagine spirits doing the same.

The only real proof would be medical records. The news doesn't put all of that personal information on display. Maybe, they could interview the doctors, but this is not big news for them to put in such effort.
edit on 20-5-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join