It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wesley Clark's High-Rise ... (and fall?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Plato-quoting, West Point valedictorian, Rhodes scholar, former NATO Supreme allied commander, and one-time Presidential hopeful Gen. Wesley Clark had a carefully laid, three-point plan for life after public service.

Sixteen years ago, Wesley Clark was the four-star U.S. Army general running the Kosovo war. These days, he’s been pitching food-truck franchises to military veterans and helping a convicted felon raise money to grow hydroponic lettuce...

Since he ran for president in 2004, Clark has joined the boards of at least 18 public companies, 10 of them penny-stock outfits, whose shares trade in the “over the counter” markets, a corner of Wall Street where fraud and manipulation are common.

All but one of the 10 lost value during Clark’s tenure. Three went bankrupt shortly after he left their boards, and the chief executive officer of one pleaded guilty to fraud.

Only four of the 30,958 people in Bloomberg’s database of over-the-counter board members have served on more boards than Clark ...

Former NATO Commander, Presidential Candidate
Makes Millions Pushing Penny Stocks

Bloomberg-News:
Wesley Clark: The Penny-Stock General

-
OBSERVATION:

That COULD be a ... High-Rise-Fall.

-
OPINION:

Just Say ... 'Hmmmm'.

(i.e. if clark is really a big-dummy and was able to rise so high-up-the-food-chain ... what other-things might that also-suggest?)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

I never really liked the guy, couldn't ever put my finger on it. He seemed to be the guy who would simply tow the party line. I don't trust him and i don't know particularly why.

V

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne
That Wesley Clark says the darnedest things.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Thank You for locating that earlier video!

I knew a short-version of that interview must exist. I wanted to include the shortest-version of it with the other video.

HOWEVER ... (or what happend)

I had already spent some time researching/reading-long-source-publications that were included in my Opening-Post when (of course) other personal-events overcame/took-precedence.

Again ... Thanks.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Seems to me that who ever enters the realm of politics, even from the fringe or close observation. They almost immediately become someone else. Lose their morals, become prolific liars and power-lust for more, feeding themselves by absconding with more truths.
Generals and otherwise stalwart men are not immune. Deciding to go to Washington as a public servant has to be almost akin to deciding to take your first hit off a crack pipe.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Whats the message here?
First off you might ask yourself how one goes about becoming a West Point valedictorian.
Its not like ATS where you are graded with popularity stars, you have to get straight A's in all your classes.
That means completely understanding how your teacher thinks then feeding them back exactly enough to get an A grade.
Time is limited you can't waste your credit hours going beyond the class lesson to challenge a teacher, that is dangerous..
Who gives an F'ing Shiite what happens after you get your A?

Same thing in the real world of penny stock corporations, this guy has read everybody's book and received financial incentives for blowing smoke behind their back.

edit on 16-5-2015 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

top topics

join