It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Monotheists Must Fight

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

following the blood lines, cleopatra was in the lineage of king david via her ptolemy line.

i think it's much older than that, and that it goes on AFTER the exodus, as well, as viziers and via marriage to various royals. jospeh re-establishes the habiru in egypt after the exodus, not to mention, many were married into the egyptian bloodlines before the hyksos as well. i think i've even found evidence that the biblical nimrod (grandson of noah) was narmer, the founder of the pharaonic dynasties at abydos. he was also known as enmerkar (which see) in late ancient akkad (iraq following the black sea flood).

(not to mention, 200 years before nimrod, ham (a son of noah) resetlled egypt. he would've been a khemetian (they were named after him. khem (egypt) = ham).

edit on 16-5-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
this guy is a khemitian

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

sometimes the slightest thing, from the right person, can send me into a tail spin that takes weeks to pull out of. I understand the struggle.

Back when I was working it would get pretty bad. If it takes three days to get better but you don't get to take the three days cuz you have to go to work, it can build up to critical break point. And some of it is reacting to what people say.

But anyway. I'm much better now and it's been breakdown free since 2011. Mostly I was just manically dancing on the forum. Mania burnt out. Emotional drain. Beats the old days.

Thanks both of you, just let me sit out the next couple numbers.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

following the blood lines, cleopatra was in the lineage of king david via her ptolemy line.

i think it's much older than that, and that it goes on AFTER the exodus, as well, as viziers and via marriage to various royals. jospeh re-establishes the habiru in egypt after the exodus, not to mention, many were married into the egyptian bloodlines before the hyksos as well. i think i've even found evidence that the biblical nimrod (grandson of noah) was narmer, the founder of the pharaonic dynasties at abydos. he was also known as enmerkar (which see) in late ancient akkad (iraq following the black sea flood).

(not to mention, 200 years before nimrod, ham (a son of noah) resetlled egypt. he would've been a khemetian (they were named after him. khem (egypt) = ham).

Yes, Egypt is actually just the Greek word, Egypt.

I never knew why they accepted and even to this day allow themselves to be still called by the Greek name. But historically, there were Nubians who did move north. Ethiopians still call themselves Kush.

Interesting thing, when I had my genetics test done, it came back that my mtDNA haplotype is T2b. I thought it only reasonable to research that and what in really, really interesting is that T2b is actually found in highest proportions with where the Neanderthal were at. But it originates in Syria, which the Bible calls Aram.

I don't know if you had ever heard of the old saying from the Jews "my father was a wandering Aramean". It makes sense though, because Rachel and Leah were both from Aram. I don't know if Bilhah and Zilpah were also from Aram, but they might have been. Even Eliezar, Abraham's friend, was from Damascus, so he was Aramean also.

I would therefore, be genetically descended from the same Arameans, so extremely distantly I am related to Rachel and Leah. That's just something I find interesting, it really doesn't mean anything extraordinarily.

I do believe the phenomenon of Genetic Memory is very real, and I feel connected to those ancient ancestors. But being 2.9% Neanderthal, there are things about me that perhaps can be a throw back to that.

Oh, Joseph was Imhotep. A lot of people don't want that to be true, but he was.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

checking on the imhotep thing. it has to follow chronology. if we can date moses and the exodus to the hyksos expulsion, we just need the genealogy for joseph dated, from that time.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

checking on the imhotep thing. it has to follow chronology. if we can date moses and the exodus to the hyksos expulsion, we just need the genealogy for joseph dated, from that time.

The problem with dating and chronology in the Bible is that their time frame and method of timing is different. You have to remember that the Latin method of timing is based on the sun, whereas Hebrew is based on the moon cycles.

Jewish Time
Archaic time keeping

In the early stages of the Bible, history, time, and reality were not thought of as we think of them, as a linear progression through time and history as one event after another. This is a difficult concept to understand, but one which we must if we are to comprehend what the Bible means and says.

We do have clues though. Imhotep and Joseph were both in On, which is now Heliopolis. In the Bible, the Hebrews settled in Goshen, which is in and around On.

In Goshen at a major archaeological site encompassing Middle Kingdom Hyksos and New Kingdom cities, the Austrian expedition under Manfred Bietak has uncovered a great deal of archaeological evidence of Asiatic habitation: 20th to 18th centuries Rowarty, 18th to 16th centuries Avaris,16th to 15th centuries Perunefer, 14th century uninhabited, and 13th century Ramses. The ruins of Avaris indicate a crowded, densely populated city with narrow streets and alleys and mud-brick construction. Monuments associated with the 12th, 13th, and 19th Dynasties, spanning over 500 years, were uncovered indicating a very long history and identifying it as one of the largest cities in the ancient world.

What we do know about Imhotep was that he was an architect and taught the physicians, which is what the Bible also says. The Hebrews were placed in Goshen, which is what the Bible and archeology says.

People assume that the Pharaoh only stayed in one city, but the Bible says that his daughter was bathing in the Nile, it isn't specific as to where. But this Pharaoh of Joseph and Imhotep was Djoser.

The Westcar Papyrus shows a story of Pharaoh and his magicians, during the Hyksos period.

The Pharaoh of Moses' time would have been Cheops (Khufu)

New evidence regarding political activities under Khufu's reign has recently been found at the site of the ancient port of Wadi al-Jarf on the Red Sea

Khufu already had a port on the Red Sea. Herodotus claimed that Khufu was extremely cruel and tyrannical to the point he forced his own daughter into prostitution

Khufu

Khufu’s reign and that of his son Khafre were represented by the Greek historian Herodotus as 106 years of oppression and misery, but this was belied by Khufu’s posthumous reputation in Egypt as a wise ruler. Herodotus’s story of Khufu’s prostitution of his daughter in order to raise money for his building projects is clearly apocryphal.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

goshen is avaris, the capital city of the hyksos

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
well then, Apophis (hyksos pharaoh) worshipped Seth, the Storm God, exclusively (monotheism). The Storm God is Enlil (oldest known storm god, to date)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The Admonitions of Ipuwer, a text from the mess the hyksos created in egypt. when it became apparent that the egyptian people no longer wanted to be ruled by the hyksos, the hyksos allied with the nubians against the egyptian people. lol i didn't know the democrats were in ancient egypt. hehe i couldn't resist.

www.touregypt.net...

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

goshen is avaris, the capital city of the hyksos

Yes, this I know.
I saw that Simchi video a few months ago. Egypt actually forbids anyone into Avaris if they are trying to dig up Biblical history.

It makes me wonder though, there are the Hibiru and the Nibiru, are they the same people?

edit on 5/17/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

nibiru is the name of enlil's city on the euphrates. well it was called nibru but was later called nibiru (babylonian astrologers). it meant the crossing place (of the euphrates, of the meridian of the sky)

habiru/hibiru or habru/hibru = hebrews.

enlil was the storm god that hated humans. in fact, he seemed to be in a perpetual state of anger, thus why he is likened to storms.
edit on 17-5-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join