It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Monotheists Must Fight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy
I offer gifts and bribes.

I may know who Shekinah is. Kantsveldt has been constantly getting me to look at Inanna " Lillaenna gets her attitude through being the ghost of Inanna haunting the former places... "

Here's a theory:

Shekinah the light of Inanna is the Hebrew version of beauty and fertility.
She was the light on the tent.
In the Letter of Hebrews, the tent was the copy of what was shown from heaven.
The temple of Solomon was not, it was a copy of man's temples.
Read the description of dedication of Solomon's temple. A dark entity enters. The ghost of Shekinah.
Solomon's temple was a ruin from the get go, haunted by an angry ghost. No glory or fertility was available in that temple.

A gift, the best I can make, I'm just a man after all. It is just a theory, but check the references.

No, here's more: come see the child!

Exodus 33:10When all the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the entrance of the tent, all the people would arise and worship, each at the entrance of his tent. 11Thus the LORD used to speak to Moses face to face, just as a man speaks to his friend. When Moses returned to the camp, his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, would not depart from the tent.

edit on 15-5-2015 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
some derive their concept of a mother earth goddess/creatrix from the legends about tiamat. there's only one glaring problem: the books that mention tiamat as the earliest reference to a creator, assume this is actually the case but it's not. the enuma elish, in which tiamat figures prominently, is by no means the earliest text and even it predates the torah.

the earliest creator references are in the sumerian-akkadian texts referring to enki, and not in the sense of creating the planets/stars/etc, but rather creating lifeforms on the earth. tiamat doesn't show up in sumerian texts till enuma elish. as a result, i don't believe tiamat is an actual entity but a deified object. this is really obvious when you read that she is paired up with abzu, who was himself a deified object not a god, as earlier texts refer to abzu as the abyss.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
I offer gifts and bribes.

I may know who Shekinah is. Kantsveldt has been constantly getting me to look at Inanna " Lillaenna gets her attitude through being the ghost of Inanna haunting the former places... "

Here's a theory:

Shekinah the light of Inanna is the Hebrew version of beauty and fertility.
She was the light on the tent.
In the Letter of Hebrews, the tent was the copy of what was shown from heaven.
The temple of Solomon was not, it was a copy of man's temples.
Read the description of dedication of Solomon's temple. A dark entity enters. The ghost of Shekinah.
Solomon's temple was a ruin from the get go, haunted by an angry ghost. No glory or fertility was available in that temple.

A gift, the best I can make, I'm just a man after all. It is just a theory, but check the references.

No, here's more: come see the child!

Exodus 33:10When all the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the entrance of the tent, all the people would arise and worship, each at the entrance of his tent. 11Thus the LORD used to speak to Moses face to face, just as a man speaks to his friend. When Moses returned to the camp, his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, would not depart from the tent.

I had a really long reply, but accidentally closed the window and lost it all....

Thank you, but no gifts or bribery. And your very genteel greeting on the other post, I didn't know how to respond. I was just a little more than humbled. I am not used to gentlemanly addresses, thank you Sir.

A little Neil Young must suffice

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I was singing that song to myself just yesterday while making coffee.

Sanctification of the mundane.

Thank you.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
so are you suggesting inana is the holy spirit?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
so are you suggesting inana is the holy spirit?

No.

The truth is that in the spiritual realm, we just don't know all there is to know there. We get glimpses every now and then.

The Bible says in the Book of Revelation that there are seven spirits before the throne, and they aren't angels because John identifies the seven stars as angels.

Who are these seven spirits of God before the throne?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

In the city of Eridu, Enki's temple was known as E2-abzu (house of the cosmic waters) and was located at the edge of a swamp, an abzu.[1] Certain tanks of holy water in Babylonian and Assyrian temple courtyards were also called abzu (apsû).[2] Typical in religious washing, these tanks were similar to the washing pools of Islamic mosques, or the baptismal font in Christian churches.
en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know how to post pictures anymore. Maybe someone could post this or similar.
Solomon's temple
The great big water container called "the sea" would be the Abzu.
The abzu concept goes back to earliest Sumerian civilization, pre-dating enuma elish.

I'm not the expert in these things. There are many ATS posters mainly in Ancient Civilizations that know all of these things. Names, dates, cities, gods, goddesses, latest finds, recently translated documents.

Back when I was in college the standard text in English translation was James B. Pritchard, The Ancient Near Eastern Texts Relating to the Old Testament 1950. Rather dated and selective. There is so much more available.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

In the city of Eridu, Enki's temple was known as E2-abzu (house of the cosmic waters) and was located at the edge of a swamp, an abzu.[1] Certain tanks of holy water in Babylonian and Assyrian temple courtyards were also called abzu (apsû).[2] Typical in religious washing, these tanks were similar to the washing pools of Islamic mosques, or the baptismal font in Christian churches.
en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know how to post pictures anymore. Maybe someone could post this or similar.
Solomon's temple
The abzu concept goes back to earliest Sumerian civilization, pre-dating enuma elish.

I'm not the expert in these things. There are many ATS posters mainly in Ancient Civilizations that know all of these things. Names, dates, cities, gods, goddesses, latest finds, recently translated documents.

Back when I was in college the standard text in English translation was James B. Pritchard, The Ancient Near Eastern Texts Relating to the Old Testament 1950. Rather dated and selective. There is so much more available.

i have a huge thread i started back in 2005 here on ats, it's over 300 pages long, on the subject of the abzu, the e.abzu, enki, enlil, the bottomless pit of revelation, the nun of the ancient egyptians, all related. when i first started it, i assumed enki was the bad guy, but by the time i was done, i realized he wasn't.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Matthew 13:51"Have you understood all these things?" They said to Him, "Yes." 52And Jesus said to them, "Therefore every scribe who has become a disciple of the kingdom of heaven is like a head of a household, who brings out of his treasure things new and old."

There is a scribe goddess too. Some people know about her.

Matt 10:18and you will even be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles. 19"But when they hand you over, do not worry about how or what you are to say; for it will be given you in that hour what you are to say. 20"For it is not you who speak, but it is the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you.…

Perhaps the Father has spirit daughters?

When you read and study, the scribe goddess helps the learning stick. The memory goddess brings it up. And the weaver goddess can spin a pattern. All pretty mundane. It probably even happens for people who don't know it.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

i have a huge thread i started back in 2005 here on ats, it's over 300 pages long, on the subject of the abzu, the e.abzu, enki, enlil,

I remember some one was constantly popping up in threads and saying "Enki this" "Enlil that" was that you?

I'll look for it. Thanks.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Solomon's temple

Here ya go....

Are those Golden Calves around the Abzu?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Thank you windword

Those are Bulls, perhaps related to Baal (Lord) 12 Lords. They could also be related to the bull that Gilgamesh fought.

The aurochs (/ˈɔːrɒks/ or /ˈaʊrɒks/; pl. aurochs, or rarely aurochsen, aurochses), also urus, ure (Bos primigenius), is an extinct type of large wild cattle that inhabited Europe, Asia and North Africa. It is the ancestor of domestic cattle. The species survived in Europe until the last recorded aurochs died in the Jaktorów Forest, Poland in 1627.
Aurochs

Fighting bulls back then would be no easy thing.

I'm a bit in down mode right now. It was a grand dance,.

I'm going to put my hands in my pockets for a bit.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

In fairness, I should explain. I'm bipolar, and I'm in downturn. Brooding.

Having said that:

Exodus 24:9Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, 10and they saw the God of Israel; and under His feet there appeared to be a pavement of sapphire, as clear as the sky itself. 11Yet He did not stretch out His hand against the nobles of the sons of Israel; and they saw God, and they ate and drank.

The mental picture that I get from this verse, blue above reflecting on blue below. This could very well be symbolized by the Abzu.

This is for undo too. and everyone else.

In my depression I'm thinking the best I can do is hand out a little here a little there for someone else's good.

edit on 16-5-2015 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

It's all good. I've perusing this thread, and saw your request and thought I could help.

I also deal with depression, and sometimes the slightest thing, from the right person, can send me into a tail spin that takes weeks to pull out of. I understand the struggle.

Smile! It forces Dopamines through your system!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

yes those are golden bulls around the abzu. the hyksos were pharaohs for over 100 years, closer to 200. i found an incredibly indepth video on the subject that i mostly agree with, though there are moments i disagree with. let me see if i can find it

edit on 16-5-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
here it is:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: pthena

It's all good. I've perusing this thread, and saw your request and thought I could help.

I also deal with depression, and sometimes the slightest thing, from the right person, can send me into a tail spin that takes weeks to pull out of. I understand the struggle.

Smile! It forces Dopamines through your system!

Had I known this, I would have been making jokes for you. That way there is a lot more Dopamine for your system.

I don't understand depression, so it is hard for me to empathize, but I will sympathize.

I hope I have never said anything to you that would put you in a tail spin, if I did, I apologize.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

yes those are golden bulls around the abzu. the hyksos were pharaohs for over 100 years, closer to 200. i found an incredibly indepth video on the subject that i mostly agree with, though there are moments i disagree with. let me see if i can find it

That's a really short time considering Egyptian culture was at least 1,000 years old by that time. But even Cleopatra wasn't Egyptian, she was Ptolemy Greek.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Had I known this, I would have been making jokes for you. That way there is a lot more Dopamine for your system.

I don't understand depression, so it is hard for me to empathize, but I will sympathize.

I hope I have never said anything to you that would put you in a tail spin, if I did, I apologize.

No you haven't said anything to send me into a tail spin, nor has anyone here on ATS. You guys make me smile, laugh and sometime give me surges of adrenalin, LOL. Only "special" people can set me off, like family, employers and exes.

edit on 16-5-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

No you haven't said anything to send me into a tail spin, nor has anyone here on ATS. You guys make me smile, laugh and sometime give me surges of adrenalin, LOL. Only "special" people can set me off, like family, employers and exes.

Then here, for you...

edit on 5/16/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join