It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vermont Senator In Trouble For Trading Sex For Rent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

yAHIZA GARCIAPublishedMAY 8, 2015, 4:55 PM EDT 13190 Views
Vermont state Sen. Norman H. McAllister (R) was arrested Thursday for allegedly forcing women to have sex with him instead of paying for rent, the Burlington Free Press newspaper reported.

McAllister pleaded not guilty on Friday to three counts of sexual assault and three counts of prohibited acts, according to the paper. He was reportedly arrested at the statehouse in Montpelier, Vermont.

McAllister allegedly pressured two women to have sex with him, against their will, in place of paying rent, the paper reported. McAllister, who is also a dairy and goat farmer, is said to have suggested to one of the women that she could lower her rent payments if she had sex with Mexican farm workers, officials told the paper.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

Ok you are a state Senator and an independently rich guy to boot, so with all that power and prestige you are still driven to be a pimp??...why?? in what universe this would not end badly?? .
edit on 12-5-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I wonder if this is his 'rent negotiation' expression.

I wonder why those women just didn't pay their rent in cash to begin with.

I don't get this bit either.

she could lower her rent payments if she had sex with Mexican farm workers

I guess some forms of barter are less appealing. It's okay to 'pay your rent' to a government official ... but it's not okay when it's about day laborers. Sad when you think about it.

/sarc

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Forgot to add, if this is the pic of him getting arrested then what are we missing??..hmmm ..Yes CUFFS! he is wearing no cuffs , afluenza arrest anyone else would have the cuffs on so tight it could cause internal bleeding.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I wonder if this is his 'rent negotiation' expression.

I wonder why those women just didn't pay their rent in cash to begin with.

I don't get this bit either.

she could lower her rent payments if she had sex with Mexican farm workers

I guess some forms of barter are less appealing. It's okay to 'pay your rent' to a government official ... but it's not okay when it's about day laborers. Sad when you think about it.

/sarc

Lol ^^
The man is straight pimp , turning women out to servicing bored Mexican workers, I am sure there is a novel in this somewhere.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Gotta keep your workers happy right?
What a scum bag.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Oh wow another politician involved in a sex scandal. Why are these idiots in charge of anything.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
They forgot the other part of it where his Mexican workers got women in lieu of payment. Kidding, except it probably happened.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I think there is a master plan, put all idiots in charge of running the American system and then blackmail them through the NSA. Hmm, come to think of it, I think the NSA is actually run by the world power players.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Power. It does strange things to those who possess it, and they in turn, apparently, do strange things to others.

In all seriousness though, this is appalling behaviour. This individual has obviously failed to understand that the power he had over his tenants, came with a responsibility to treat them with respect. Perhaps it would be wise to make it illegal to run for office, or directly manage property for that matter, unless one happens to be a gentleman or a lady. I say a gentleman or a lady, because no one who could ever be so described accurately, would ever envisage putting others in such a horrid position...or for that matter several horrible positions, as was no doubt the case here!

What a rotten bugger!
edit on 13-5-2015 by TrueBrit because: Added clarification

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Who knows, people in general and women seem to like these kind of people, they elect them and do everything for them all the time. So there's your answer.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Who knows, people in general and women seem to like these kind of people, they elect them and do everything for them all the time. So there's your answer.

Being a nice guy and a good politician don't necessarily go hand in hand. Politics is a zero sum game, in order to win you have to make someone else lose (unless you're very good, then you unite everyone under you). It's not a system for nice people.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

yAHIZA GARCIAPublishedMAY 8, 2015, 4:55 PM EDT 13190 Views
Vermont state Sen. Norman H. McAllister (R) was arrested Thursday for allegedly forcing women to have sex with him instead of paying for rent, the Burlington Free Press newspaper reported.

McAllister pleaded not guilty on Friday to three counts of sexual assault and three counts of prohibited acts, according to the paper. He was reportedly arrested at the statehouse in Montpelier, Vermont.

McAllister allegedly pressured two women to have sex with him, against their will, in place of paying rent, the paper reported. McAllister, who is also a dairy and goat farmer, is said to have suggested to one of the women that she could lower her rent payments if she had sex with Mexican farm workers, officials told the paper.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

Ok you are a state Senator and an independently rich guy to boot, so with all that power and prestige you are still driven to be a pimp??...why?? in what universe this would not end badly?? .

I think your onto something here! Name me one politician that isn't a total sociopathic jacka$$! Hmm? I can't think of any, Bernie maybe? Hillary, the Bushes? Fahgettaboudit!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Why should this surprise anyone. Politicians have been screwing most of the population since the dawn of time to pay for their 'services', which . . . in a similar unsurprising manner . . . . amount to screwing most of the population since the dawn of time.

That being said, if found guilty, they should remove his 'nads' and stuff 'em down his throat.

Just sayin'.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I'd just be happy if they managed to give him the same "fair" trial and sentence as joe homeowner would get doing the same thing.

this whole higher class citizen nonsense is getting out of hand.

new topics

top topics

join