It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abduction conspiracy mumbo jumbo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

No. I just want to read your abduction, since it is so superiour...

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Bluesma, I don't know what it is - the paranormal, the events, the experiences - and I'm hesitant to truly believe those who claim that they do. I'll give credence to the tribal shaman, before I do something that obviously has been shaped and molded by cultural influences of the written word and acted scripts.

So when someone really becomes aggravated with your concept, your thoughts on what the UFO phenomenon and Abduction Phenomenon is - well that's on them. Don't absorb that negative energy. Who needs it? Your supposition is a hell of a lot more likely, a remnant of World War II mad scientistry, the human trade industry, and unsolved murders buried in the desert and woods - than aliens. Everything else I think our spiritual leaders have a beat on, and science will uncover it has a lot to do with consciousness and life existing on levels previously unperceived/undetected.

ATS in and by it's nature, is going to attract people who need to project and work out aspects of ego. Narcissim, delusions of grandeur, paranoia, etc. Naturally, it's just what it is. I try to be tolerant and cognizant of that, with all these alter ego personalities, we see come across this site. Everyone wears a "perceived" mask here, so they are free to project whatever aspect of their personality they want to, in ways that other people might not quite understand.

Pain can cause a multitude of different side effects. Depression, anxiety, heightened fears, anger. Just relax and keep on being you. I've always enjoyed your posts.

@ Scdfa - now that is heightened and enlightened awareness. But I still enjoy your posts too. Not here, on this thread so much, I think your being unduly harsh.

CdT

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

originally posted by: FireMoon
Bluesma.. That's fine, be happy to travel the rabbit warren and expand a little further when it's right for you.

I don't understand a thing you are saying. Even though it is now morning, I have slept a little, and the pain medicine has worn off.

I had a #ing dream, I thought it was pretty creative, so I shared it here. I will not ever do so again.
I have no intention on expanding further on it, it was fun to chat about lightly with a few people, but the rest of this such a drag it wasn't worth it.

I had to look up Annapurna, and figured out you were saying I am making a mountain of a molehill?
But you couldn't have just said that? Like simply.... instead of a bunch of confusing poetic and cryptic phrases????

I admit often, I am not a fan of subtility in the sense of being implicit and indirect. I think it breeds miscommunication.

Bluesma...... Consider this, the logo you choose to represent yourself is from "The Rider-Waite" deck of Tarot cards, in other words from the theosophical tradition. Your original post contains a reference to the Akashic records another tenet of the theosophical tradition. A tradition that teaches that, dreams are a reality and that the astral plane is as "real" as the plane we inhabit in our physical form. One of the leading lights of the theosophical movement was Crowley who has been discussed several times on here specifically with reference to the sketch of the entity and whether or not, it possibly represents a "Grey". Given the "Greys" are the most common figures alluded to and witnessed by people during abductions then one was merely following your particular rabbit warren.

My mentor when I moved to college in London was one Rex Dutta hence my awareness of certain strands of philosophy , I was merely talking to you in what I, wrongly it would seem, was your own "language and tradition" ; given the only information I have to go on is how you present yourself and what you speak of. You do realise that, at times on some threads on ATS, people have whole conversations that are not overtly stated rather, referred to by tradition and yet, still make some sense to the casual reader?

Here's an Enochian joke for you.... How many Enochians does it take to change a light bulb?

Answer...Just the one however, only after the person changing it has spent several years studying the sacred texts, undergoing arduous physical and mental training to prove themselves a worthy vessel into which understanding might be poured and has a full understanding of the light bulb's place in creation and it's raison d'etre ......

How many Kitchen Witches does it take to change a light bulb...... Why none my dear, it's already taken care of...

Oh and I've just turned on the TV to "Ancient Aliens" for some fluff and the first words i hear..... The "Akashic record"

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FireMoon

The Enochian joke was ace!

Also thanks for teaching me something.
Akasha

Akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space", "luminous", or "æther", and it entered the language of theosophy through H. P. Blavatsky (1831-1891), who characterized it as a sort of life force; she also referred to "indestructible tablets of the astral light" recording both the past and future of human thought and action, but she did not use the term "akashic".
The notion of an akashic record is attributed to Alfred Percy Sinnett, who, in his book Esoteric Buddhism (1884), wrote of a Buddhist belief in "a permanency of records in the Akasa" and "the potential capacity of man to read the same."
By C. W. Leadbeater's Clairvoyance (1899) the association of the term with the idea was complete, and he identified the akashic records by name as something a clairvoyant could read.
According to Marshal McKusick, former professor of Anthropology at the University of Iowa, the term Akashic record was created by Rudolf Steiner.

18xx? And we feel like we are inventing the wheel...

We have explained before that the intelligent infinity is brought into intelligent energy from eighth density or octave. The one sound vibratory complex called Edgar used this gateway to view the present, which is not the continuum you experience but the potential social memory complex of this planetary sphere. The term your peoples have used for this is the "Akashic Record" or the "Hall of Records".

That's just beautiful.
edit on 17-5-2015 by Peeple because: bee

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Thanks for the supportive words. I want to try to get off of that particular part of the discussion, as it isn't helpful to anyone, so I will just say thanks.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FireMoon

Okay.... I see. And I appreciate the effort to explain to me, it helps. I was getting frustrated.

No, I didn't get any of the references at all. I've been terribly resistant to any sort of schooling or teaching in mystical areas.
Though I have a part of myself which I observe, and explore, that touches upon things of paranormal nature, I do not have much draw to trying to control it, which many mystery schools aim at doing. I think my reactions here reflect that pretty well.

I also will sometimes observe patterns between thought and matter, subject and object, and gain notions of how such things interweave, but do not want to divest any time or energy into trying to harness or use these dynamics purposefully, of fit them into a fixed structure of thought. I have attempted to read the works of people like Crowley, but very quickly, my repulsion to following anyone on such matters leads me to lose interest and drop it.

My thinking is that, that which is true, being so, must then be available for anyone to access.
We have natural ways in which only that which we are ready for reveals itself at any given moment. No need to seek from another.

So you might say to yourself, "then she maybe just isn't ready for Enochian teachings..."
perhaps. Or maybe it just isn't my road.

But also, I have a certain way of considering that my individual ego (the part which is writing this, right now) is rather limited to being good at manipulation and comprehension of the material world and it's simple observable physics and relations. It's not really the best candidate for manipulation and influence upon spiritual things.

It sounds stupid, but the way I repeatedly envision this in my head is that my ego is like a masculine element, very down to earth, practical, steadfast and rather stable in perception. Then I have this other side, that is more feminine, more fluid, mystical and emotional, often totally irrational, wordless, interacts using image and sound and symbol, with barely no boundry between self and other, who is like the "wife" in my dual nature. That is the part I am referring to when I say my subconscious.

The "husband" takes care of talking and doing things with people outside (like you, now) and is an observer and admirer of his female counterpart. Not always understanding the worlds she crosses and the magic she conducts, but loves to observe it. Even her irrational changeability is beautiful to him (me) and a source of inspiration and energy.

So, in this metaphor, when I share with others my "wife"s recent adventures and experiences I observed and listened to, I feel sort of defensive, I think, to those who might disparage her. Say she's ugly or fat or stupid, or that I should be "controlling my woman" better, or not letting her out of the kitchen, or interact with other entities who might influence her.
Getting teachings from any mystery school or gurus feels, to me, like my husband (ego) taking lessons on how to dominate his wife and make her submissive to his every need or desire. How to get her to use her powers to subtly and covertly influence others to do things I want them to.

This ego likes that fluid irrational spirit as she is, and has no desire to oppress or dominate her. This ego is content to manipulate the world of objects and matter and duality in concrete ways and explicit exchanges. It likes that world.
But how it also loves to watch it's wife dance and change color!
And from what I can tell, she is fully supportive of my ego, and she is respectful in her magic both of my desires, and those of others, (which ego me here and now can be terribly bad at). She knows where I want to get to, and knows the best way to get there. I trust her!

That was a bit off topic. Sorry. I just woke up, and I often feel inspired by the nights dance they had together, and am creative.

edit on 17-5-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple CirqueDeTruth raedar lostgirl corsair00 AthlonSavage Specimen

In my focus on being defensive yesterday, I did not respond to your posts, and I apologize! Please know that I did read them, and found much interesting points made, ideas contributed, views exposed! I am reading the over again to really delve into them further. Please do not assume that because you did not get feedback, your input was ignored. Often the most thought provoking ideas or comments will leave me silent as I contemplate their meaning and implications.....

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth

Pain can cause a multitude of different side effects. Depression, anxiety, heightened fears, anger.

That is surely a huge influence. More then two months of this pain, and I am feeling almost depressed at the possibility that I might be handicapped for life, and have to re-form all my projects for the future, as well as let go of all my favorite passions, like riding and training, cooking, gardening.... it is seeming a bit "heavy" and I think I just was in the mood for light hearted meaningless exploration of imagination. Just an escape for a moment, from all the seriousness of the world.

I reacted defensively to the insistant demands that I be serious and get real. Reality isn't about aliens to me, I don't give a # about aliens, or their agenda. I don't think anyone is special because of such experiences, I think they have a soul contract they forgot they volunteered for. Reality is about here and now, and the people, relationships, and responsibilities the conscious part has taken on and must deal with.
Sometimes, that part too, needs a day off and a vacation.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

Okay, since I don’t have to work today, so don’t need pain meds, I feel a little more ready to attack my dream in a serious way, if you want.
I didn’t first consider it anything to look at as a real possibility, but you seem very invested in doing so, so I’ll go there.

- It was a dream, and I didn’t think it out, rationalize, draw conscious conclusions- so the criticism that it is not well structured is invalid. Most dreams aren’t (already, I think it had a relatively coherent structure for a dream !).

- If one were to consider the general idea as a possibility, it doesn’t invalidate the notion that there are actual extraterrestrials who abduct people- both could be true. Some cases could be false memories instilled by human agents to hide interventions, and others might not be. The ET presence and UFO phenomenon could have been inspiration for those who came up with the plan; a fortunate opportunity.
This does not systematically oppose your particular view or invalidate it.

- There could even be ways to elaborate on how such a program might increase some people abilities to perceive and come into contact with entities of different dimensions ( unintended psychic and paranormal side effects of the manipulations, if you will).

This could account for some of the variations in experiences, as well.

- MKUltra did exist, that is a fact. The only twist to this concept is that amongst the various projects under it, there could have been one which intended to experiment with creating human guinea pigs for usage in future experiments in space travel.

- The argument that previous well publicized space missions didn't include any genetic or behavioral modification upon the astronauts is invalid in this thesis too, as it refers specifically to missions that would be secret, not covered by the media, and of much longer periods of time and space, with very little (if any) chance of return to earth. This would be preparation many years in advance for potential trips to Mars or further.
Besides, how would we know if genetic or behavioral modification had been done upon those astronauts? That would be way too controversial to expose publicly even if it were the case!

Did you ever have any experiences of the "men in black" type? We did, the whole family, and they seemed to be very human, and had with them what seemed to be cases for equipment. We also had a drone that was turning over our home daily for a while (before I knew what a drone was- I took pics and asked people on the net what kind of weird aircraft this was, and found out).
There are many elements of our experiences that indicate the possibility of human influence or participation in the phenomenon, and I know for a fact we are not the only ones.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa

We get it, we get it. You had a dream. Congratulations, but it was no Martin Luther King dream.
We've heard enough about your dream already, it was inane at best. Let it go. Before we start whining every pointless dream we have too.

Perhaps this was the point of misunderstanding? Martin Luther King had a "dream" in the sense of something he purposefully imagined.... I meant in the sense of I fell asleep, and had a dream, that I didn't purposefully put together.
What started out as a healing meditation ended up with me falling asleep. That was what I meant when I said it "went wacko". I should have been more concise.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma
Thanks for sharing your unique experience.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join